Thomas Cuisine Management Employee Reviews

Great Place to work, brought down by lazy people.
Night Lead/Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTNovember 23, 2015
This started out as a very good job. Good people good management. Mostly good customers you get to know and like for the most park. Graveyard is slow but laid back. Supervision and Management is all but non-existent on this shift. Started out seing management about every other week, after change in management it switched to 6 times in 1 year. When i resigned my position i hadn't spoken to or seen a manager in just under 3 months.
Hiring a lot of young kids at my location who were there to stand around and collect a paycheck. I was doing the work of 3 or 4 people on a regular basis with little help or response from those i worked with.Thomas is actually a pretty good place to work assuming you are in the right place and under good people. Their HR department is unbeatable. They have many good managers but my location became an exception.
Pros
Free Food, good upper management, laid back environment and familiar customers.
Cons
The lazy few who bring company down. Small company insurance plans can be expensive w/ low coverage.
fun work environment
associate (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDFebruary 2, 2015
set up merchandise and sell it during the event then taking inventory after the event was over then loading the semi-truck with remaining merchandise.
Pros
free music concerts
Cons
not consistent work times
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDApril 29, 2014
They understand that personal life is as important as work. They offer flexible schedules with decent pay. They have a good benefits package. Working in Meridian is an easier commute than Boise.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
not a lot of room for advancement
One of the best companies I have worked for.
CHEF/ RETAIL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 26, 2014
Excellent company to work for, great management team who care about quality food, customers and employees
To be Progressive in all business practices
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Boise IdahoDecember 16, 2013
Employee driven
Cost cutting with out effecting the quality of the end product
Customer driven
Service comes first
Sanitation is everyone's responsibility
Long Term Employee
Director of Accounting & Finance (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDNovember 11, 2013
I have been in top management for the past 17 years at Thomas Cuisine Management. It is a great place to work and allows me the ability to showcase my talents.
Good staff
Executive Chef, St Francis Hospital (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJanuary 28, 2013
Very hard work, lots of protocal being in a healthcare situation
Good people to work with, nice environment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 11, 2013
I was in charge of Front of House. I kept the whole area clean and well stocked for customers. I learned a lot about customer service and how to keep your customers coming back for more. My management was not as helpful in my growing at the company. The hardest part i had with the job was keeping the management happy. I loved the customers that came in I have a lot of friendships thanks to them.
Pros
free lunch, good pay, no weekends or nights.
Cons
management, early mornings.
Employee cafeteria
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 9, 2012
This is a good place for anyone who is starting a culinary career. The menus are repetitive and lack creativity, but you will get the fundamentals of cooking you need in order to move on. When the IGT account had a higher budget the menus were better.
Pros
free lunch, whatever you want. nights and weekends off!
Cons
early shift. no dinner shifts here.

4.4