Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 24, 2017
Well before Thomas J Henry , I never really liked going to work. I would wake up in the morning hating the fact. But once I started here with TJH things changed. I found a job that I was interested in and wanted to learn more about , I also made a lot of great co workers and peers. Working here has inspired me to go back to school , currently I am enrolled for Paralegal studies . Mr. Henry truly cares for his employees , He offered us a nice award dinner if we could rise above our goals. With only 6 months of being here I placed in the Top performers and now being recognized for my hard work . If you want to work somewhere where there is motivation and you get told "good job for your hard work" this is the place you want to be! Managers are nice and they have an open door policy ! Very understanding HR Department . Attorneys are very helpful and treat you as equals
Pros
Fun work place, Educational, health benefits
Cons
no 401k, no overtime
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 19, 2017
This is a great place to work. They provide training and room to grow. The team members are great to work with, and super friendly. Everyone works as a team.
There is super awesome perks for working here too. We get free baseball tickets, basketball tickets, movie passes, amusement park passes, just to name a few.
We also give back to the community, with the yearly Turkey Giveaway, and the Bark in the Park. As well as, the Danny Green Basketball camp for kids and the Easter Hunt, with many other community events we support.
"Great Organization to work for"
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2017
excellent company mission, committed to providing best service to our clients.

co-workers are great really builds a team and motivates you to come to work and give your absolute best.
Pros
excellent company mission, committed to providing best service to our clients.
Cons
hiring some one with no paralegal experience to work at the G4 Level could be stressful
Employment Testimonial
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 17, 2017
As one knows with experience it is generally uneasy to begin a new venture. However, one is made to feel comfortable with an abundance of resources to accomplish your job. Thomas J. Henry provides a great place to learn and grow with ample room to move up in a position.
Pros
Recognize and value team members
Cons
Change can occur on a whim
Great opportunity for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 17, 2017
Great company to work for, great staff and management, fast paced environment with lots of productivity. Great incentives and. I love working for this company I have been here 6 years and like every work place you have your ups and downs but I love the people I work with and I love my boss.
Pros
Paid vacations, off weekends, free gym membership
Cons
Bad parking lot at Starr street location. No 401k offered.
Review
Attorney (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 14, 2017
I do enjoy the job as a whole. There are many factors beyond settling cases and taking care of clients that seem to take up a large amount of time and effort.
Pros
Bonus compensation is available.
Cons
After hours on call, a tendency towards minutia being important.
Team work is great and giveaways are great
File Clerk Lead (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 14, 2017
A typical day of work is activating contracts. Scanning files.Invoices. Assisting office manager. Filing. Closing files. Management here in the building I'm in is excellent! Most enjoyable part of my job is working with the people on my team and working under a great boss.
Pros
free gym membership, paid holidays
Cons
parking lot needs updating
Great Co Workers and Environment
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
I have worked here for a little over a year now. I have moved up positions 3x and its has been a wonderful experience. Everyday is different and everyday is a new day for learning. There is not a dull day at the firm! The employees are super great to work with, everyone helps when asked. Over all i have had a great experience and i look forward to moving up and staying with the firm for many year to come.
Pros
Gym membership, promotions, special event invitations
Cons
No 401k
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2017
It is a great place to work to build experience and move up in the company. If you do great, you will be recognized. I'm lucky to have the team that I have. I love my job, always busy.
Pros
Set schedule, free movie tickets sometimes
Cons
pay, strict on overtime
Growing Firm with Room for Advancement
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
This is a growing firm with so much room for advancement in a challenging and fast paced environment. The firm does a great job of recognizing hard working and dedicated employees. The experience and knowledge that you gain here is amazing! Great insurance benefits are available to all employees as well as a vacation package. There is also a free gym membership which is great perk available to all employees.
Pros
medical benefits and free gym membership
Cons
401k and no sick leave
Quick pace enviorment
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2017
I really enjoy my job here at Thomas J. Henry, Injury Attorneys. I work with a great team. It's a busy, quick pace environment. Everyday you are learning something.
Great Job and Plenty of room to GROW!
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
I have been working here for over a year and I absolutely love it. Thomas J. Henry only hires the absolute best and I would not want to work for any other law firm. They love to promote current employees so promotions are a constant thing. Hard work does not go unnoticed in the firm. After 3 months of being with the firm you also get a free gym membership.
Pros
Promotions, Growing opportunities, free GOOD coffee, free gym membership
Cons
No 401k, pot holes in parking lot
G1 Attorney
Attorney (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
This job is not for everyone. You have to be ready to work long and hard. This firm rewards it's top performers and earners. You will learn a lot and grow as a personal injury attorney.
Cons
No 401k
Great Workplace
Case Manager Trainer (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
I have worked for the company for 4 years. This workplace is well staffed, friendly and very knowledgeable. We are given merits for our achievements. Thank you Mr Henry !! you go above and beyond for your staff.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
Thomas J. Henry is a great company to work for, great benefits,career advancement opportunities, free Starbucks coffee, free gym membership, job security. Paid vacation, holidays and tickets to events etc.....
Pros
Great management
Cons
No paid sick leave, No 401K
Positive Workplace Environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
Working at Thomas J. Henry has been full of only positive experiences for me so far. The schedule is ideal and the benefits are great. There is plenty of opportunity to move up within the company and it doesn't take years to do so.
Pros
Benefits. Opportunity to move up. Positive environment. Great management. Never a dull moment.
Cons
No 401K. No sick leave. No bonuses. Have to wait an entire year for vacation.
Always Exciting
Attorney (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
Challenging and interesting cases with manageable, but challenging work loads. The expectations are high but there are substantial rewards and opportunities for learning from and working with excellent trial attorneys. Also, technology and resources used are among the best.
Pros
Great cases and no shortage of work, substantial investment in technology and positive impact on the community.
Cons
No 401(k)
case manager
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
I have worked for this law office for over a decade and have had the opportunity to grow and expand my knowledge through out my employment. Thomas J Henry is of the utmost quality not only as an attorney but as well as a boss. He cares greatly about his clients and his employees. There is always a chance to move up within the company and upper management notices our hard work and continues to reward us for it.
Pros
gaining great knowledge
Great Place to Work
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2017
Working at TJH has been the best 2 years of my life. I enjoy coming into work everyday. TJH offers great benefits, healthcare options, free gym memberships, and employee recognition. TJH is also growing so theres always room for advancement within the firm.
Pros
Free Gym Membership, health insurance, friendly environment
Cons
No 401K, No Overtime
Challenging and Rewarding Job. Great atmosphere.
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 13, 2017
A typical day at work for a medical clerk involves making phone calls to several clients and medical providers, requesting records from medical facilities all over Texas, preparing demands for insurance companies, and sending out supplements to insurance companies as well. I have learned valuable knowledge about many positions in the law firm as well as what it takes to be the best. Managers here are great and really take the time to listen to anyone. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with amazing people from all over the nation.