Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals

Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals Employee Reviews

Payroll for nurses
Nursing Services Central Payroll Liaison (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2017
This job was a great learning experience in costumer service for the nursing staff of a University hospital. It entailed payroll and scheduling for management as well
advancement problems
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 13, 2017
work for company 7 years never had any attendance problems or lateness always on time and in the seven years of employment I have not advance and I have tried numerous times
Pros
benifits
Cons
security not pay well for services
Accessional compensation
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 7, 2017
Work is physical but not overbearing. I learned better teamwork. Teamwork is the most enjoyable part of the job. Don't like the drama. Most of the time everyone is friendly and management is flexible with hours.
terrible
Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 7, 2017
constant turnover. they do not care about their employees- at all. Human resources is a nightmare to deal with. Employee policies are hidden and HR is not on your side in any matter.
Nurse Extern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 26, 2017
Great place to work. Very caring and patient doctors, nurses care about the patients and good environment to work in. Patients complement on the care they receive.
Pros
Nice staff
experience
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 21, 2017
its a good experience. I've learned a lot here and continuing to learn more hands on in different departments. The job is really easy and simple. sometimes you get tired of walking the long hall ways
Productive, very interesting place to work and learn
MRICU/IMRICU Units - Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 21, 2017
I enjoyed working at Jefferson, unfortunately I had so many things I had to accomplish. Sick family members and trying to grow a business with very little to no help.
good
Cons
Great job with hectic pace
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 19, 2017
Great RN case management experience with supportive staff, great benefits, location and management. Offered educational and on job training. Maintained great communication
Pros
befenfits
Cons
Very busy day
a place with good working environment with all equipments needed to do a productive research work.
Post-Doctoral fellow (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2017
The job is to do protein purification, identification and cloning and expression of proteins in bacterial cells. research was focused to identify protein functional relationship with the apoptotic process.
review
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 15, 2017
its ok lots of stress for morning shifts feel like the nursing assistants should have a choice to work 12 hour shifts instead of 8 hour shifts 5 days a week
I worked at Thomas Jefferson University for approx. 19 years, great benefits, great staff and encouraging admin. staff.
Medical practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadephia, PAJune 15, 2017
I was responsible for all daily operations, Physician flow, patient flow and employee functions. I had a very supportive leadership team, the leadership of the department encouraged and supported me along with my daily functions. The staff along again with leadership were all about the department being as a whole. The hardest part of my responsibilities was making sure patient satisfaction was met daily. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers and leadership.
Work with great people
Nurse Extern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 14, 2017
Jefferson hospital is a great place to work because it is diverse and people really work as a team. Some times it get busy but there will always be someone to help out.
Stressful environment
Sr. Certified Coder (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 8, 2017
TJUH has great benefits, but you will definitely be underpaid, I know of a few employees who have left to work at better paying hospitals. Coding Director described as a bully and very petty,
Amazing staff and always learning something new
Adjuct Clinical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 8, 2017
Amazing staff and always learning something new. I really enjoyed working at both the hospital and university. The compensation is competitive and the benefits of working with outstanding professional is priceless.
good place to work
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 6, 2017
A good place to work, good benefits, free library for the employees, a lot of perks and discounts on transportation to work, stores, restaurants and entertainments,
Great place
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2017
I was a travel nurse and stayed a little over a year, great place, great people! Sad I had to leave!!

Very fast paced environment
great learning opportunity
only work every third weekend
great pay!
Horrible managment
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2017
A certain sect of people were able to do whatever they pleased on a daily basis with no repercussions what so ever. Doing your job well did not put you in a position for advancement. The workplace culture was very unprofessional and most employees acted in a "ghetto" manner.
Cons
no team work, poor management, one 30minute lunch break
Great employer
Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2017
Management are very helpful. The work environment is good. My co-workers are great to work with. I am able to meet my daily production daily. There is opportunity to get CEU credits.
Pros
Always learning something new
Cons
1/2 hour lunch
Systems Deployment
Systems Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 26, 2017
Very tight knit work environment, but gives you the freedom to work on your own and handle your tasks. Supervisors made our mission very clear on a weekly basis.
Pros
location, staff
Cons
lunch breaks were short
A positive first job experience
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 25, 2017
My career began at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. The people I worked with always showed that the patient's care was the priority. Building a better hospital for the benefit of the patient was always the goal of the hospital's administration also.
Pros
staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.

Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals Reviews by Location