- 3 + years direct work experience in Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Maintenance.
- General Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanic experience work on International Trucks
- Must have own hand and pneumatic tools
- Knowledge in engine work - In frame overhauls
- Need to be efficient in Electrical Diagnostics
- Need to be efficient in diagnosis of Electronic Control Module Codes
- Brake Certification a plus
- Air Conditioning Certification a plus
- Class A CDL a plus
- Working knowledge of current computer and IT technology to include Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (emailing).
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Experience in a team-oriented, collaborative work groups.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, mange time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard