As a member of the Online Sales Team, you will be responsible for calling on professionals in a wide range of companies, within an assigned territory. He/she must provide compelling sales presentations via live demo, negotiate, close and place orders for our online library products.
- Minimum 4 years B2B sales experience
- Prior experience selling to Corporate, Legal or Human Resources professionals
- Prior Digital or Online sales experience
- Prior Cold Calling in a “Hunters” role required
- Effective closing skills
- Prior Inside Sales Experience
- Experience and proven track record with generating new business
- Use Microsoft suite, Salesforce.com, and Internet Explorer proficiently
- Professional, excellent phone skills, and a desire to make money
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills
- Punctual, confident, team-oriented, self-motivated, and energetic
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage assigned territory through maintaining current customer relationships, breaking into new accounts and evaluating needs and assessing opportunities for appropriate Thompson products.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and track through SalesForce.com
- Responsible for entire sales process from the initial cold call to closing the sale.
- Conduct live, one-on-one web demonstrations of online products.
- Clearly communicate to clients our terms of offer, pricing, and generate proposals.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals while meeting daily activity metrics.
- Post-sale assistance to handle customer inquiries, and upsell opportunities.
Full-time position sales position with base salary plus commission and benefits. Hours are 8:00 to 5:00, Monday thru Friday with paid holidays.
Candidates are encouraged to visit our website at: www.Thompsonmediagroupllc.com
Thompson Media Group offers a wide array of design services to meet your unique business needs.
From single pieces of artwork to complete...