Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters Employer Reviews

Good
Consultant, Quality Control (Current Employee), HyderabadJuly 25, 2014
Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good – more... and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere.Good and a great working atmosphere. – less
Excellent company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
I had a wonderful experience during my time with Thomson Reuters. A highly professional, respectful work environment.
Provided lots of Training
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJuly 3, 2014
A Typical day at work consisted of logging in on the phones and taking a high volume of calls from both internal and external customers, calling about an issue with their account or a product that was sent. I learned a lot about the company and its products that were offered, and the main issues that most law offices had with the company and the products. – more... Co-workers were friendly and helpful, The hardest part of my job was identifying the issues the caller had and coming up and a solution quickly and a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was always learning something new – less
Large company with diversified products and groups
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 1, 2014
Large company with diversified products and groups. Can get your hands on different views & learn about different groups. Big on affinity groups and CSR.
encouraged high production output
Publishing Specialist (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJune 25, 2014
Many changes made to the company in recent years were needed to make the company more profitable, although I believe that more training could have been done to retain those already employed instead of dismissing them.
collections analyst
Soft Dollar Relationship Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2014
loved working for this company. Benefits are great and pay adequate for duties.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Eagan, MNJune 18, 2014
Thomson strives to offer their employees a great work/life balance. They offer excellent benefits
Very Good
Corporate Actions- Content Analyst (Former Employee), BangaloreJune 11, 2014
* New challenges are seen everyday in my analytical job
* Learnt soft skills
* Learning atmosphere for IT skill
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and chess boards
Publishing Specialist (Former Employee), Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh, IndiaJune 10, 2014
● As a Publishing Specialist, participated in Content Operations team and prepared data for publishing legal and regulatory products in print and electronic form.
● Performed all editorial functions necessary to update publications, from receipt of author manuscript through delivery to manufacturing.
● Identified and resolved problems, suggested process – more... improvements.
● Proficient on all skills required to sustain an efficient production/support workflow.
● Copy editing (level of edit that focuses on spelling, grammar, style adherence, and punctuation) and diagnostic editing (more substantive editing that may include merging multiple author voices into one, suggesting document reorganization as needed, researching and verifying facts, thorough rewriting, assisting with writing sections, etc).
● Assisted/trained new employees as well as Associate Publishing Specialists in regards to process.
● Maintained daily productivity log for the entire team.
● Coordinated with editors, distributors, advertisers and others
● Assisted publishing managers and publishing officers with their work; participating in preparation of technical documents.
● Responsible for creating multimedia presentations that includes production and development. Worked directly with domestic and global partners to ensure timely delivery of material to manufacturing. – less
Great company
Software Trainer (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAJune 10, 2014
Pros: work life balance, flexiblity
Cons: compensation
Great place to work. This company has allowed me to grow professionally and I have learned so much working here. Very good place to work with good people.
Great Workplace
Corporate Treasury and FX Sales Specialist (Current Employee), New YorkJune 7, 2014
Good place to work at. great work-life balance.

Great company culture.

Strong Management.
Workplace at TR
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: company strategy changing too often
The people at TR are delight to work with. The only problem is that upper management is constantly changing direction. Change is good but they are expecting results too quickly so priorities are constantly changing.
Good work/life balance
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Typical day includes reviewing and managing planning and documentation reports.
Good Company, needs direction
Senior Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2014
I have been with Thomson Reuters since the acquisition of Reuters in 2008 and there have been many changes along the way.

The market is constantly changing and Thomson Reuters is doing its best to change with it and overcome some of the legacy issues along with forging a new path.
Payroll Specialist
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 29, 2014
Great Coworkers and Great Time off benifits. Thompson Reuters treats their employees great.
Constant change within management and not a stable place to work.
Inside Sales Representative- Corporate Division (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMay 27, 2014
I would not plan on making a career in sales at this company. They constantly are changing the compensation plan within the print department. I had 4 different managers during the time period I was there. They treat you like an entry level person with no regard to loyalty.
Great Work Culture
Manager -Global Collections, AR & Cash Management (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 22, 2014
Excellent place to work. Loved the people
great learning environment and there are many projects to always be involved in
Peaceful place
Senior developer (Current Employee), Mar del Plata, Buenos AiresMay 21, 2014
Pros: peaceful place to work
Cons: lack of possibilities to develop engineering projects, lack of possibilities to grow as a professional
My daily time in Thomson Reuters is (most of the times) very quit, I have a very good relationship with my co-workers and my manager too. The only thing I would change in Thomson Reuters is the fact that is not a software company, so most of the projects are pretty similar, and there is no culture about good practices in software. Regarding the hardest – more... part of the job, I would say that it's the requirements of the clients, they're not clear about what they want or what they need, so we have to modify the developments quite often. In this company I've learned some new technologies, like JSF and Spring Batch, and how big companies works. Summarizing, it's a nice place to work, but I would like to grow as a professional. – less
Quiet environment was very conducive to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 13, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: contract only
Having ready resources and a fantastic management team was key to a great work place.
Productive workspace
Java developer (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMay 11, 2014
Agile environment with server-side development
Some development on client-side with JS and JQuery.

1 2 3 4 5

About Thomson Reuters

Financial information is king and Thomson Reuters Corporation holds the crown. The company is the market leader in financial data – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos