Thomson Reuters

Challenging and encouragement environment

Challenging and encouragement environment
Focused team, kind management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hopewell, NJMarch 13, 2014
Pros: restaurant on site
Cons: it wasn't exactly what i was looking for in order to grow
9 to 5 job with a lunch break.
I learned how to use new programs
Management was patient
Co-workers were helpful and focused
The hardest part of the job was completely understanding the product
Wonderful bright offices
Great company to work for and have made great friends while learning a lot about the sales process
Enterprise Consultant (Current Employee), Eagan, MNMarch 12, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours, benefits, co-workers, manager
Cons: advancement opportunities
I have worked for Thomson Reuters for close to 8 years now, and have made many friends while learning a lot about the sales process. I am very grateful to the company for giving me the tools to be successful at sales. I would like to expand my knowledge in a new industry, and bring my expertise and proven track record to a new company.
I would highly recommend working at TR
Manager, Support & Service (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 12, 2014
I would highly recommend working at TR. Lots of career advancement opportunities and their compensation is highly cometitive.
Senior Technical Application Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 4, 2014
Company changes vision too frequent. It does not pay market value for talent and this was a task for company to retain talent
Thomson Reuters Job
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: job
Cons: job
Big company lots of branches across USA and the globe. Worked 8:30am- 5pm typical job.
EXCELLENT
Product Support Representative (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: no responsibility for calculating any tax or financial matters
Cons: can be frustrating at times having to resolve technical difficulties over the telephone
A typical good day would include resolving as many support phone calls as possible without having a call escalated to the command center.
Great place to work and learn for 12 years
Project Manager / Associate Project Manager (Former Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 27, 2014
I met a lot of people, made a lot of friends and received many opportunities for professional growth and development while at Thomson Reuters.
Great Place, nice atmosphere
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 27, 2014
Great Company, flexible hours, great building with lots of resources. Need to get better diversity but they are working towards it. Overall Great experience.
Good place to work.
Data Center Technician (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 26, 2014
What we normally do here is rack and stack switches and servers, troubleshoot the devices if needed. Management is pretty good, more knowledgeable than some previous places that I've worked.
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: 12 weeks paid maternity leave
Cons: if you don't hit your quota you get fired
Best benefits package in MN. Good pay and good work life balance.
Great experience and scope of work
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Manila, ARFebruary 26, 2014
Amazing team, endless opportunities and modern facilities.
company in transition
Analyst (Current Employee), North QuincyFebruary 23, 2014
may be great when they finish transitioning, but it's been going on for far too long
Good experience to work here
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KA,INDIAFebruary 21, 2014
Its always been fun and compete to work here..

Always i will be getting opportunity to work in different parts of the projects..

Always open to work on new technologies
Massive resource pool which can be focused on project development.
Support Analyst/Webcast Administrator (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: resources
Cons: incredible amount of lengthy meetings
ThomsonReuters has been nothing but supportive since acquiring our small team at LearnLive Technologies. They have done their best to preserve the startup culture we had inculcated and have a very hands off approach to project management; they understand that we've been in this marketplace competing for a great deal of time and that in most cases our – more... team knows what's best for the product(s). – less
It was a well and productive experience
Producer (Former Employee), Nairobi,kenyaFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: when we were out for a shot they made sure we were well taken care of..
Cons: they provided health isurance
My journey at reuters began when i went there an intern and for the three months i have been there it has bought a whole new change in my career.
My life at reuters brought in a new journey where i discovered my true calling.Being there has motivated me to become a well driven person with an ambision to strive more in life.

The management of the company – more... is quite extra ordinary,they work as a team and this taught me to work well
As i look back there was no single day i felt like the job was too hard for me,i believe there is always a way of solving issues and as long as you have passion in what you do then there is nothing too hard
What i enjoyed so much is that at the end of my stay there i learned to be an all round when it come to production. – less
TR is a great company
Billing Operations Manager (Former Employee), New York NYFebruary 12, 2014
I had the opportunity to start my career at Thomson Reuters as an entry level billing specialist and was eventually promoted to a manger position. TR is supportive of their management teams to implement business changes that will reap benefits for the organization.
Fun place to work
Marketing Internship-Government Legal (Current Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 12, 2014
Great place to work with great company culture. Casual dress code.
Thomson Reuters is an excellent place to work.
Technology Analyst (Former Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: intelligent people willing to share their knowledge
Cons: the company down sizing and out sourcing
My work day

Computer on the workbench that are there for configuration for employees that are on the workbench. (could be up to 35 computers at a time)

Sign off on completed computers in a service manager software system which progresses the computer ticket to the next process level.

Accept tickets for various computer troubleshooting issues within – more... Thomson Reuters. And seeing the issue through to resolving it successfully – less
Great Company
Solution Sales, Enterprise Content (Former Employee), Hong Kong, HKIFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: management turnover, thus lack of vision
Good company but going under a lot of structural reform. I worked in the HK Asia office and enjoyed everyday up until all the changed that have been ongoing for 4-5 years now.

About Thomson Reuters

Financial information is king and Thomson Reuters Corporation holds the crown. The company is the market┬áleader in financial data – Read more

Thomson Reuters Photos