Thomson Safaris, a Tanzania safari and trekking company, is looking for Administrative Support for our Customer Service Department in our Watertown, MA office to assist customer service specialists with administrative tasks.
- Preparation and mailing of trip preparation materials and final packets to booked clients
- Filing client documents along with data entry of traveler information into our database
- Assist service team with booking flights to Tanzania using Sabre reservation system
- Provide back up to primary customer service specialists by answering trip preparation related questions for Safari and Trekking guests prior to their departure
- Liaise with Tanzania office regarding weekly status report updates
- Monitor and resolve wait-listed lodges or camps, cancelled flights, and any other problems that arise
- Preparation and mailing of final documents packet
- Assist management with ongoing projects and additional work as needed
- Professional, friendly and patient on the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be highly organized; high attention to detail required
- Ability to learn quickly
- General computer skills, as well as familiarity with using printers, postage machine, copier, scanner
- 1-2 years proven customer service experience preferred but not required
Salary Range: $31,000-$35,000/year
When applying to this posting, please include a cover letter OR paste cover letter into the "Message" field.
Replies without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Thomson Safaris has been specializing in Tanzania safaris and Kilimanjaro treks for over 30 years.
Unlike other tour operators, the...