Thomson Safaris, a Tanzania safari and trekking company, is looking for Administrative Support for our Customer Service Department in our Watertown, MA office to assist customer service specialists with administrative tasks.
- Preparation and mailing of trip preparation materials and final packets to booked clients
- Filing client documents along with data entry of traveler information into our database
- Assist service team with booking flights to Tanzania using Sabre reservation system
- Provide back up to primary customer service specialists by answering trip preparation related questions for Safari and Trekking guests prior to their departure
- Liaise with Tanzania office regarding weekly status report updates
- Monitor and resolve wait-listed lodges or camps, cancelled flights, and any other problems that arise
- Preparation and mailing of final documents packet
- Assist management with ongoing projects and additional work as needed
- Professional, friendly and patient on the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be highly organized; high attention to detail required
- Ability to learn quickly
- General computer skills, as well as familiarity with using printers, postage machine, copier, scanner
- 1-2 years proven customer service experience preferred but not required
Salary Range: $31,000-$35,000/year
When applying to this posting, please include a cover letter OR paste cover letter into the "Message" field.
Replies without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Thomson Safaris has been specializing in Tanzania safaris and Kilimanjaro treks for over 30 years.
Unlike other tour operators, the...