- Designing complex websites
- Developing web pages using Adobe Dreamweaver and WordPress
- Designing and editing training and sales videos using Final Cut Pro
- Designing and developing products that incorporate full-motion video, sound, text and graphics for the web using video editing software (Final Cut Pro and iMovie)
- Developing solutions for effectively delivering video on the website using multiple browsers and devices
- Designing and developing mobile site content and/or mobile applications
- Multimedia and web design/development experience
- Proficient with Adobe Dreamweaver and WordPress
- Proficient with Final Cut Pro
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to operate video equipment
- Ability to research and learn new software and adapt to changes in technology in order to stay current
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team and to manage time to meet multiple project deadlines.
ThorWorks is a multi-faceted, leading producer of specialty coatings and equipment. This is truly an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-starter with a can-do attitude who is not afraid of a challenge and wants to contribute in a meaningful way to the company’s continued success. This position works directly with company’s top decision makers. Creativity and a sense of humor are welcome attributes.
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, and 401K with company participation.
Indeed - 18 months ago