Quality Assurance Analyst
Design and develop test scripts to test data validation, web application functionality, regression testing, negative testing, boundary testing, bug validation, performance and usability. Must have experience in executing manual and automated test cases.
Diagnose defects, tracking them from discovery to resolution, and document reproduction steps thoroughly. Coordinate and communicate resolution and project status.
Provide feedback and recommendations to product and development on usability and functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience developing, executing complex test cases, scripts, plans and procedures using automated and manual methods
- Experience with ASP.NET web application testing and cross browser support
- Experience with testing tools including automation and performance/load testing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and basic query ability
- Experience in Financial industry and related application development
NO THIRD PARTY, FTE only, Must be US Citizen or GreenCard -No Sponsorship available at this time
Prefer Local Candidates, some relocation assistance could be negotiated for the right candidate but no comprehensive package available.
Indeed - 14 months ago