ThoughtWorks Employee Reviews

Fun company to work with
Delivery Manager/Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 14, 2016
It is a good company to work with if not up to 100% traveling. You get opportunities to work with smart folks, especially in the tech field.
great culture
consultant (Former Employee) –  BrazilAugust 3, 2015
But some of the management team are too authorative and do not reflect the company's culture of feedback and people development. Too much work for few people, can be quite stressful.
Pros
culture
Cons
too much work, sucks you in
A perfect work and life balanced work place
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Xi'an, ChinaJuly 2, 2015
I have enough time to learn and practice every new technique I am interested in after a routine day's development work. My co-workers are all friendly and supportive. we often learn and share fantastic technical / productive ideas together, also we have lots of sessions and workshops to shape our mind and skills.

On the other hand, ThoughtWorks even allow me to take care of my 6 year-old daughter in the office and let her play game for a couple of hours every day after she comes back from school, which really solves my biggest time management issue.

All in all, I highly appreciate the experience that working in ThoughtWorks with all ThoughtWorkers.
Pros
Anything but salary and work location
Cons
Does not support employee to immigrate, and not good enough earning