Three Pillars Employee Reviews

Not what I expected
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dousman, WIJanuary 9, 2017
I really liked the work at Three Pillars. HR Generalist role. Payroll, FMLA, dealing with employees and conflicts. Workers Compensation, I9's, I would have liked more training in this role and I found when I would ask for training they would ignore the request. I was a temp to hire and I thought I was working towards this goal, however, I came in one day and they just stated they were reorganizing within their own company and had no need for me at this time. I was disappointed. I enjoyed the people and working directly with the employees. The hardest part of my job was no training was provided.
Pros
my office was very nice
Cons
lack of communication, no training
good teamwork and help
CNA (Former Employee) –  Dousman, WIAugust 31, 2015
helping residents with daily living and puting a smilie on there face by helping them and my co workers were very nice and helpful with training and assisting me with whatever i may have needed help with, The nurses were nice to and were always there to go to for questions.
Pros
pick up shifts and gave giftcards out for hard work
Cons
benefits/ drink wise could only have water on the floor no juice or soda
Decent employer if you're a hired gun
Systems Analyst/Consultant Contractor (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 25, 2015
Great pay, no benefits, you're just a step above a W-2. The great pay is so that you can purchase your own benefits, which is great--if you have an extremely solid gig. I did not. Mine fell apart due to client budget restraints.
Pros
Good people to work with.
Cons
No job security, no bench pay, no benefits.
Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Dousman, WIJuly 27, 2015
Friendly staff, clean and safe environment with a supportive management system.

I love coming into work and even if I am having a bad day, the residents are always friendly and they treat you as a family member, and not a caregiver.
Working at Three Pillars
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dousman, WIJanuary 16, 2015
A typical day at work for me would be: checking in with co-workers to get an update on the resident's, checking email, checking to see if there any orders that need to be addressed. What I have learned where I work in particular is how to be patient. Working in the geriatric field can be very challenging, but rewarding. My manager is great. She is on top of schedule, PTO and will respond to email or calls if any problems should arise. My co-workers are hard working and are team players. The hardest part of the job is getting attached to the resident's. They are like family, than unfortunately they pass. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the resident's smiling and happy.
Pros
Very clean facility
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Great environment
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Dousman, WIDecember 27, 2012
Excellent place to work - great people, great culture, they really care about people, including the people who work there and the people we care for. It makes for an easy and enjoyable job when I can be so confident in the care we give and the reputation we have in the community.
enjoyable place to work
LPN (Current Employee) –  Dousman WisconsinJune 21, 2012
I like working here, because it is neat, organized. I really enjoy my fellow co workers.
Productive and developed rapport with the families
Accounts Receivable Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dousman, WIDecember 25, 2011
The people were great to work with. Had I not gotten the coding job, I would have liked to work at Three Pillars. It was a combination of interaction with the residents and follow-up/problem solving which is what I love to do.