Northcott Hospitality is looking for an Account Executive/Telemarketing Representative based in Chanhassen, MN.
Northcott Hospitality builds, develops and operates restaurant and lodging concepts throughout the United States. With over 50 years of hospitality and brand management experience, the privately-held Minnesota-based company is poised for continued growth and success.
Three Rivers Hospitality® a division of Northcott Hospitality has been providing hospitality management services to Northcott-owned hotels and AmericInn franchisees since 1995. Specifically, Three Rivers specializes in providing services designed to sustain profit growth through aggressive marketing and sales, effective internal controls, financial management and consistent operating standards.
The Account Executive/ Telemarketing Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new account leads for the benefit of each assigned Northcott Owned Hotel. This individual must be highly motivated with the ability to identify and develop new business prospects from a variety of sources including prospect lists, referrals and individual research. An engaging personality with the drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Essential Job Functions & Duties:
- Develop new business leads via telephone, email and social media to introduce AmericInn to appropriate decision makers, contacts or coordinators.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct needs analysis when appropriate to determine prospects within each market.
- Prospect revenue opportunities and build a pipeline to consistently meet sales goals.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships through communications and conduct follow up communications to move accounts through the sales pipeline.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in SalesForce CRM – to ensure all communications are detailed and information is accurate.
- Partner with the property General Manager.
- Monitoring key account status at all Northcott Owned Properties.
- Schedule CRM and sales activity at all hotels.
- Set appointments for General Manager follow up.
Required Knowledge/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Sales, Marketing, Telemarketing, Public Relations, Consumer Behavior or related field.
- 1-3 Years Telemarketing, Telesales, or Inside Sales experience.
- Proven track record of strong client relationship building.
- Must have a strong focus on building the pipeline for the company’s owned hotels.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales or activity goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
Please submit your resume today.