Three Rivers Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
This job sucked
Patient Service Representative / shift leader (Former Employee) –  Louisa KYJuly 11, 2017
Rude, no lunch breaks for night shift, illegal activity in the breaks-lunch breaks for employees. Would not recommend. Very very very bad place - wouldn't take my dog there
Great place!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORJune 8, 2017
Great Place! Good people to work with and good management. Everyone is like a family there and it is wonderful. The most enjoyable part of the job is direct patient care.
Great team work and culture within the Imaging Department
Supervisor of Diagnostic Imaging (Current Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORFebruary 4, 2017
Positive work energy within the Imaging Department in which the team is more of a family than a work crew. Highly engaged staff caring for patients in small to medium size hospital providing all imaging services including: X-ray, CT, MRI, US and Nuclear Medicine.
Best job ever.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisa, KYNovember 8, 2015
I loved this job! The best people you could ever meet and the patient care is excellent. I would work there again in a heartbeat. It was a fun work environment and was a great experience.
Pros
Friendly people and productive work
Cons
there was not any
nice place to work
Clinical Extern, Dr. Sameer Khalid MD (Former Employee) –  oreganJuly 22, 2015
good,nice and pleasant work place,professional environment
I learned new clinical cases,how to mange difficult patient,the most enjoyable part is morning rounds when i learn a lot.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nothing
work hard
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Louisa, KYJuly 7, 2015
I cleaned all parts of the hospital, the work was hard but I worked with a good crew we all pitched in together to get things done, we had to cause the only help we had was each other we cleaned bathrooms floors walls windows. management was ok but could have been better.
Extremely poor management at clinics
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Louisa, KYDecember 28, 2014
Would recommend this place of employment if management were improved.
Pros
Great people and patients
Cons
Lack of equipment needed in clinic and understaffed facilities
RN MEDICAL CODER ABSTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Louisa, KYJanuary 5, 2013
Great place to work and grow in experience and knowledge of medical fields and all aspects of healthcare changes and the growth in improvement in care and quality to treat both patient and families. Always up hold the ethical aspects of each and every individual and coworker whom you may come in contact under all or any situation and be always ready to fill the highest quality imposed as a health and spiritual care giver or co worker.
Provide happy attitudes at all times willing to go the extra mile..S
Co workers were supportive, everyone was treated with respect and shared all needed info on daily basis. The most hardest part was keeping the physicians up to date on the needed documentation , the most enjoyable part was seeing that the patient had received the best care possible and all bases were covered as required under all federal and state requirements, and the patient and family was taught how to care for the patient /self upon discharge. And that they felt the outcome was best possible,a feeling professional support was available to them and making possible they felt secure , safe , and important at our facility.
Pros
all employees had equal advantage to take problems to higher ups
Cons
not many cons come to mind