Threshold Enterprises Employee Reviews

Lowest paying warehouse around
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 1, 2016
This place has a revolving front door which sucks because everyone on the floor is paid a flat rate of 10.50 an hour with no sight of a raise and a monthly bonus which is unattainable due to the constant flux of new employees.

Also the expectations of management are ridiculous as they need 10 days notice for a schedule change from the employee but will tell you the day before that you have to work 10 hours instead of 8.

Go elsewhere if you're a hard worker and avoid this company. If you like to walk around and talk all day then this is your job.
Pros
Monthly Bonus
Cons
Low pay, short notice of schedule change, no opportunity for advancement
productive
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CAJanuary 6, 2017
its a packaging vitamin company, such as creams, liquids, powders, pills, machinery, warehouse, paperwork, labeling in mustang machines that put labels onto the bottle.
benefits
Cons
pay
Don't work here if you have bills to pay
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 2, 2016
If your looking for a fair paying job this is not the place for you. Every one is the same pay scale which I have never heard of before. They do have an incentive program which would work much better if everyone would put forth the same amount of effort. Employees either are fired or quit on a weekly basis. They are operating on a skeleton crew. No opportunity for advancement what so ever as everyone is paid the same. There until a better opportunity comes along.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
Low pay, can not retain employees, unattractive benefits package
Plenty of work
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CAApril 28, 2016
In 4 years I was given only 1 raise. Leaving salary was still little more than minimum wage.
I worked the graveyard shift 6 nights per week from 9pm to 5am. Very difficult hours.
This Employer is BY FAR the worst.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VASeptember 15, 2016
Management is of poor quality, no matter how many times they preach how much they care about their employees and understand that life happes, they don't. So much favortism that its unreal. Would be a much better place to work if there were better mangers in place. Environment is unsafe when it comes to the elements of weather. Insuffient cooling measures in the summer and warehouse is cold in winter months. Co-workers were wonderful, would pick them any day over having to deal with management.
Pros
Weekends off; holidays off
Cons
POOR management
great work experience
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Marina, CADecember 1, 2016
They gave me the opportunity to become a tax professional by taking one of their tax preparer classes which was a very fun and interesting opportunity
Could be a great Company if they would invest in thier employees
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CASeptember 26, 2012
Unfortunately, the employees are not treated well. The restrooms are dirty, many departments do not have a place to rest or eat lunch. No parking even if you are injured or disabled. Reviews are promised but not given -for some three years. Top management does not seem to have the skills necessary to run a large manufacturing distribution operation. Lots of yelling, belittling, bulling and in generally an abusive environment. Please don’t take my word for it, check other reviews before accepting a potions at this Company.
Pros
not many jobs in santa cruz
Cons
poor management, little benefits, no reviews, sometimes hostile work environment
Cool people to work with
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CAJuly 12, 2016
group meeting at the beginning of the shift. talk about production and goals for the day. Co workers were great.Break Room wasn't great. It was at times way too hot not enough cool air flowing around.
It paid the bills and the people were innovative, creative and great to work with.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  23 Janis Way, Scotts Valley CA 95066March 6, 2013
I worked here for over 7 years so I think that says it all. The benefits are not great though.
For those who want to be treated like a robot, not a human being
Special Orders, Fulfillment Handler. (Current Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CaliforniaFebruary 15, 2014
I been working at the Santa Cruz warehouse, in the Special Orders Shipping. I would like to start with the manager. One of the employees had a hunger headache, so she went to the vending machine to retrieve a snack. The manager popped out and got quite literally in her face, pointing his finger in it, and yelling "NO EATING UNLESS YOU ARE ON BREAK!" She tried to explain but he only continued to shout "NUMBERS! PRODUCTION!!"
Another instance that bothered me intensely was at the team meeting. A fellow Co-worker started to respectively speak about how we are treated here, and it was followed by a round of applause from the rest of us. The Supervisor (whom I will be covering next) started to short circuit, and didn't know what to do, so the Manager stood up and shut us all up real quick, and declared an end to the meeting. That right there proves we have no voice, and our opinions are not valued!!
And now the supervisor. Where to start? What to say? He is always itching, scratching, and can't complete a full sentence. Tweaker, would be the word I'm looking for. He has the concentration of a goldfish, and I'm convinced is fearful of every human being he crosses paths with. Its like he's always short circuiting and his head is about to explode. He can't handle noises, so he enforced a new rule. No laughter, talking, or loud noises. Everyone is now operating on 100% utter misery.
Sergio is the other supervisor, and I have no complaints about how he does his job. He listens, and doesn't start rattling off about how we need to make numbers so they can take their bonuses and go
  more... on vacation. He is the only one I believe cares for the employees.

And yes, they do not want you talking, laughing, or doing anything that resembles you are remotely human. That is a real rule.

The pay is slightly above minimum wage, and as for raises, well... Lets just say there are people who have been there for ten years or more and still aren't making $10.00 an hour.
The morale there is terrible, but you have your fellow, and very understanding, co-workers to help you through the misery. I'm honestly surprised there has not been a strike there. The union is still fairly new there, but as far as i know, as useful as a a friend who spews nothing but bad advice.
Pros
Co-workers are fun and try to keep you from jumping off the product shelves.
Cons
Management, no actual raises, room for advancement but there are waiting lists for days.
the pictur for sweat shop posters
manufacturing operator (Current Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CAFebruary 27, 2015
hires the bottom of the barrel for the most part, it leaves future employment with them to be questioned, management does little to assist at times, fairness is NOT for everyone but rather those who suck up to the management, it will take advantage of their hard workers & yet not recognize their worth,
Pros
steady stable job almost guaranteed full time employment
Cons
looks for the cheapest labor force possible, demands overtime worked, english is not a necessity for employment, as low of pay as possible
Threshold Enterprises Summary
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CAFebruary 25, 2013
I have gained over 3 years experience in customer service, sales, sales support, and data entry. I have also gained experience in the warehouse functionality. A typical day at work consists of a high volume of customer calls where we issue credits, track orders, use of all Microsoft products, some accounting experience is needed, etc. I have also spent time training all new employees as well as management. The environment at Threshold is definitely a positive one, and the office rapport is professional. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with the customer's and building a professional relationship with them.
Excellent company, Wonderful co-workers
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scotts Valley, CAMay 27, 2013
Fast-paced, challenging employment. Supportive management and staff.
Terible
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  scotts valeey, ca.February 4, 2015
Plain and simple just a very cheap sweatshop position.

There is not much more to tell. With out question the worst place I have ever worked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Threshold Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5