Thresholds Employee Review

An eye-opening experience.
Community Specialist II (Former Employee) –  SouthsideNovember 15, 2013
The members were wonderful at my location. Most were very respectful, and once you gained their trust, they were a joy to work with.
However, the staff was cut-throat towards each other. (My experience). Never confide in your Team Leader/Supervisor, or express any of your thoughts, because, it will be used against you, at a later time. Trust no one! Staff loved drama, (gossiped all the time), and that created a hostile, uncomfortable, environment. It became nerve racking, to work with staff, that acted far worse than the members. So, if you love drama and chaos, this might be the place for you.
Pros
Working with the members.
Cons
Working with cut-throat staff.

Other Thresholds Employee Reviews

Amazing Place
Mental Health Case Worker Internship (Current Employee) –  Ravenswood, ILJanuary 1, 2018
As an intern, I have so much support and supervision that allows me to advance in my knowledge of the field. I love the opportunity to be part of a team and share a caseload. The culture here is supportive and inviting, and I am so thankful to be working for Thresholds.
CST Team Leader DuPage - Partner (Current Employee) –  Westmont, ILDecember 14, 2017
I very much enjoyed my time with Thresholds. In the last year management has struggled. There have been many management changes and poor communication between line staff and management.
Pros
Vacation Time
Cons
Poor Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thresholds. Our community is ready to answer.