Thrift City

Thrift City Employee Reviews

Energetic work place where there is always something to do
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 6, 2013
Pros: great coworker and manager
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work was cleaning the dressing room, cashier, greeting people and help them find something, put back clothes to where it belongs.
Same as Texas Thrfit
Production Associate (Former Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Management was handled unprofessionally, and very poorly. There was no communication between us co-workers, whatsoever...the supervisors were extremely unprofessional, and incompetent in assigning tasks, and unfair in payroll.
Fun and team oriented environment
Production Team Member (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2012
Pros: some charity work
Cons: the closing of the store
My days at Thrift City were complex from unloading trucks, to pricing items, cashiering, etc.I learned how to be an effective team player. The store manager was very much involved with the day to day store operations. My co-workers were awesome and very easy to get along with. the hardest part of the job was unloading trucks. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with returning customers.
Amazing Customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMay 3, 2012
Pros: great customers
Cons: no life
I did the Store Managers job, never had enough time to focus on my job responsibilities, My employees enjoyed working with me because there wasn't a high level of stress. What I enjoyed about my job is that my costumers would come in and look for me personally and to bring a smile to there face always made my day

Thrift City Salaries