Thrift City Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great People
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 16, 2017
Thrift City has a great work staff. Everybody is welling to help one another. They are very understanding as well. Welling to work with employees. Great Teamwork and very honest work environment
Cons
Not enough hours
The store manager was very unprofessional!
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXApril 19, 2015
There was no communication in the workplace, no one informed anyone about anything when the working process was going downhill, I'd had been informed at the last minute that someone else was carrying my workload...

Most thrift store managers are not professional enough to communicate to employees about the working process...
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Same as Texas Thrfit
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Management was handled unprofessionally, and very poorly. There was no communication between us co-workers, whatsoever...the supervisors were extremely unprofessional, and incompetent in assigning tasks, and unfair in payroll.
Fun and team oriented environment
Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2012
My days at Thrift City were complex from unloading trucks, to pricing items, cashiering, etc.I learned how to be an effective team player. The store manager was very much involved with the day to day store operations. My co-workers were awesome and very easy to get along with. the hardest part of the job was unloading trucks. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with returning customers.
Pros
some charity work
Cons
the closing of the store
Amazing Customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 3, 2012
I did the Store Managers job, never had enough time to focus on my job responsibilities, My employees enjoyed working with me because there wasn't a high level of stress. What I enjoyed about my job is that my costumers would come in and look for me personally and to bring a smile to there face always made my day
Pros
great customers
Cons
no life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrift City. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7