Thrifty White Drug

Thrifty White Drug Employer Reviews

No issues, but have only done a few days
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee), Fergus Falls, MNSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: extra work
Cons: usually weekends available only
No issues - Just did some relief work there, techs were fine at the locations I was at
Thrifty White has a very positive working environment.
Cashier in Pharmacy and Customer Service (Current Employee), Mandan, NDMay 30, 2013
I learned many skills. Like: How to handle tough situations, how to file, what kind of medications there are, how to regulate Sudafed sales. The people I work with are very positive and kind.
Fun place to work
Auditor/Analyst (Former Employee), Plymouth,MNFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: the job
Lobed my job, enjoyed the many different parts of the job, from audits to Medicare. Enjoyed setting up the Accreditation part.
Awesome place to work and they treat their employees well
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Fergus Falls, MNAugust 20, 2012
In a typical day, I would refill prescriptions, work on new admissions to the nursing homes or long-term care facilities. Some days would be spent working with retail customers and filling their prescriptions. Answering the phone and providing customer service.
I learned a lot of new things and it's hard to describe all the things I did learn. It was – more... amazing all that I didn't know. Management treated everyone equally and there weren't any favorites. Co-workers got along well and everyone would help out where they could. The hardest part of the job was learning the software, but with experience, it wasn't so bad. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the public and learning. – less

Chenou – October 16, 2012

How come you decided to leave? Thinking about applying for a pharmacy tech. position. Thank you for your time!

Good training
Customer Service (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 31, 2012
Pros: cselebrations
Cons: need permission for breaks.
Never did customer service before, so I learned I had the ability to do it.
Never sure what the direction is.
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee), Moose Lake, MNMarch 7, 2012
Home office does not communicate effectively with it's stores.