SUMMARY: Support of the Indianapolis Office Management, and coordination of the office area. Purchase Order tracking and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- P.O. tracking and reporting
- Correspondence (both internally and to suppliers)
- Managing company fleet cars
- Filing, scanning and data arrangement
- Develop presentations and coordinate special projects
- Coordinate Management Review
- Forms and Document Control to the defined extent
- Maintain and organize Corporate information
- Management meeting minutes
- Order office supplies
- Coordinate office 5S activities
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including last minute changes to travel arrangements
- Visitor/Temp badge control
- Phones/Visitor Safety/Distribute Mail
- Coordinate arrangements for special guests
- Coordinate special events
- Assist Managers with departmental projects
- Assist Managers with general assistant duties
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university is preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have previous experience arranging domestic and international travel, including last minute changes to travel arrangements.
Computer and Technology Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word), Visio, MS – Project, Lotus Notes, and SAP.