ThyssenKrupp is a German corporation. 191,000 people work for their Group worldwide. Roughly 700 foreign subsidiaries and associated shareholdings have around 88,000 employees, which means that almost one in two ThyssenKrupp employees work outside Germany.
They generate 36% of their consolidated sales on the home market, while customers outside Germany account for the remaining 64%. The rest of the EU (25%) and the NAFTA region (22%) are the key foreign regions for their business. ThyssenKrupp companies hold leading positions with their products in numerous international markets. Many areas of their Group are becoming increasingly globalised: the Elevator segment already generates 90% of its sales outside Germany, while the share of foreign sales at Automotive stands at 76%. – less – More from ZoomInfo »