Tibco Employee Reviews

Great Benefits not too much BS
Event Processing Engineer (remote worker) (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 26, 2017
A good place to work, everyone is treated like adults. They keep the BS to a minimum.

100% remote was possible.

Hardest part of the job was the technical aspects.
Pros
Benefits package highlights was 5 pages long
Great job, great product.
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMay 29, 2017
Wonderful product (Spotfire) and I worked with one of the best team. Learned a lot and accomplished a lot. Would have never left if the company did not go private and if my job did not become more operations heavy.
Traveling
Senior Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  AnywhereDecember 20, 2016
Most field job involve extensive travel. When the company was publicly held research and development enabled it to be on the cutting edge. When it was bought, the focus shifted to slashing anything innovative in favor of 'old methods'
Management And Work Environment
DevOps/Cloud Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 8, 2016
I have been very much associated in stand up meetings everyday. Sharing and Process of executing the creative ideas is the crucial role i have played in every day's meetings.
I like the Management of Each and every department in bringing the best product to the market.
Here everyone has a chance to show their skills to the development of the organization.
Good company with many cleaver folks and a wide set of effective products.
SOLUTION CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2015
TIBCO has purchased many good companies which has resulted in a nice set of product offerings. Resulting, there are solutions and abilities to address a wide range of client goals.
Pros
Many product capabilities, Goog customer list
Cons
Lack of company focus. When focusing only on the integration products, there’s so much competition. However, when other product lines are introduced into the conversation, it gets a bit messy since there a functionality overlaps and redundant capabilities.
A Rough Ride
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  North EastDecember 12, 2014
I did learn a lot here, and returned to enterprise security software sales engineering, and worked with the most cohesive, intelligent team. I love that aspect of my experience at TIBCO. The hardest part of the job was being often demoralized and driven by Management to the brink. I feel we truly built something valuable, but the acquisition by Vista Holdings does not bode well for my LogLogic brethren within TIBCO.
Pros
Great team, I learned a lot, and made great friends and professional relationships
Cons
Lack or communication from Management, lack of internal development stratgies, NO onboarding path for new employees
good
Senior TIBCO Engineer Deutsche bank (Former Employee) –  new jerseyMarch 31, 2014
good place to work and good team. worked on new technologies
tibbr
Sales (Former Employee) –  Palo AltoDecember 4, 2013
tibbr is one of the startup division of TIBCO. Like many startups change come fast and so does turnover of employees.
Pros
Nice cafeteria, beautiful location, and good benefits
Cons
Churn and burn environment in their startup divisions
Tibco
JUnit, Maven,Enterprise Architect (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APOctober 30, 2013
The application provides comprehensive information of the various types of Insurance coverage offered by State Farm. The website functionality was extended by providing the customers to login and performs online
good one
Technical Support  (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 11, 2013
Writing related software code for analyzing the customer’s real production environment issue, and providing consultancy service to TIBCO CDC on his main product TIBCO Rendezvous and TIBCO Enterprise Message Service. Also I provided some training and help for PSG and other products team like BW,BPM,SDK etc