Tibco Employee Reviews

Management And Work Environment
DevOps/Cloud Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 8, 2016
I have been very much associated in stand up meetings everyday. Sharing and Process of executing the creative ideas is the crucial role i have played in every day's meetings.
I like the Management of Each and every department in bringing the best product to the market.
Here everyone has a chance to show their skills to the development of the organization.
A Rough Ride
Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) –  North EastDecember 12, 2014
I did learn a lot here, and returned to enterprise security software sales engineering, and worked with the most cohesive, intelligent team. I love that aspect of my experience at TIBCO. The hardest part of the job was being often demoralized and driven by Management to the brink. I feel we truly built something valuable, but the acquisition by Vista Holdings does not bode well for my LogLogic brethren within TIBCO.
Pros
great team, i learned a lot, and made great friends and professional relationships
Cons
lack or communication from management, lack of internal development stratgies, no onboarding path for new employees
good
Senior TIBCO Engineer Deutsche bank (Former Employee) –  new jerseyMarch 31, 2014
good place to work and good team. worked on new technologies
tibbr
Sales (Former Employee) –  Palo AltoDecember 4, 2013
tibbr is one of the startup division of TIBCO. Like many startups change come fast and so does turnover of employees.
Pros
nice cafeteria, beautiful location, and good benefits
Cons
churn and burn environment in their startup divisions
good one
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 11, 2013
Writing related software code for analyzing the customer’s real production environment issue, and providing consultancy service to TIBCO CDC on his main product TIBCO Rendezvous and TIBCO Enterprise Message Service. Also I provided some training and help for PSG and other products team like BW,BPM,SDK etc