Ticketmaster Employee Reviews

Nice to have a cubicle after working on my feet for years.
Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVApril 25, 2017
The company is great and they do good things for their employees. I wish I could have made it full time instead of seasonal. Plus they had great benefits for full timers.
Pros
Lots of activities for employees and families.
Cons
Seasonal
Has Work Life Balance which is the Key
Sr QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILApril 24, 2017
Nice to work with all the collagues. has work life balance. Gives importance to other activities like donations. Also does charity work and had donated to many charities like books, babies stuff.
Terrible
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVApril 20, 2017
The management team will make you feel like you are important then sell you out in a heartbeat to keep their job. I gave my youth to them and they gave me nothing in return.
Pros
Cons
Soul suckers
Micro Managing
Sr. Scrum Master/Agile Coach (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 10, 2017
Overly micro managing workers. Tough environment to fit into, many clicks. Hard to fight in if you aren't just like them. Not allowed to be yourself. Encouraged to be like them, if you decide not to, your days are numbered.
Pros
Non management people are good people to work with.
Cons
Fitting in with managements.
N/a
eCare and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXApril 9, 2017
My time at Ticketmaster was balanced and lax. As an eCare representative I was able to focus on my fan/client entirely and use all the resources at my disposal to ensure a one contact resolution.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep / E-care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXApril 6, 2017
Very Easy job, great co workers.
Training was a little too extensive and overwhelming but easy in the long run. Management is very unreachable and demanding
A very productive and fun workplace with awesome monthly activites
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 29, 2017
What i love about working at Ticketmaster was its never boring, this has been one of my favorite places to work at. It's the same as any call center, you need to know how to type and be professional; yet its fun cause you the customers aren't angry and most of them like to talk about the event there going too.
Organized and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMarch 23, 2017
On a typical day, the calls are non-stop.
I learned how compose myself after an upsetting call, so I can assist the next customer with a clear head.
The management are strict, and follow policy to the T. They are very understanding and their doors are open to the employees.
The hardest part of the job was being on a call longer than 15 min, and it ruins your stats, and then you feel being.
The most enjoyable part of my job, was that it was easy. I loved my co-workers, and the managers were always doing sweet things for us like free food and goodies.
Pros
great managers, great teams.
Cons
short breaks.
Decent Job
Senior Event Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAMarch 14, 2017
Overall it is a okay place to work. The home work balance is little to known as you'll be dedicating 80% of your time to this job depending on your position.
Pros
Job field
Cons
No work life balance poor raises
Working at Ticketmaster
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 6, 2017
I work here, I struggle to come up with why people should work here. I think if I was working in another area I would have a better outlook on the company.
It's a bright place to work at and great for call center experiance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 3, 2017
It was a nice place to work at. They offered flexible, but unsteady schedules to rely on. The pay wasn't too bad. It was a nice workplace that offered pay raises and positive feedback and responses, the people were nice and there was a constant activity. Learned how to respond well with the customer about whatever the calls were about, sometimes it was difficult and frustrating to find resolutions to customers. I ended up leaving based on the schedule conflicting my personal life with my new born daughter and my wife's work schedule.
Great time - sad to be let go
Technical Operation Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAMarch 2, 2017
Working at Ticketmaster was a great experience. I enjoyed the 3.5 years of working at the company. Everyday going into work was a pleasure and the environment was wonderful. I will miss working for such a great manager and wonderful co-workers.
Pros
Juicero, benefits, balance work life, 2 weeks off at the end of the year
Cons
Change in management direction
You are easily replaced.
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILMarch 1, 2017
Our department was closed and relocated to WV, even though we were the superior team. This was done for the soul purpose of reducing the overhead of the company. They did at lease give us a decent stay bonus and severance. If you take the job, keep in mind, they are very focused on the cost of the employees.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
Poor job security.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2017
time flew by while working at top of the rock working with people who are outgoing and fun. i have learned to work better with people in a working community
Pros
breaks
Cons
managers
Large ticketing event company
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2017
A typical day at Ticketmaster is fun. Lots of activity and events going on. Workplace culture is supportive and some freebies.
Pros
Freebies!
Cons
Not a lot of upward movement
Difficult to work for this company
Floor Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXFebruary 22, 2017
The company offered very little pay for the responsibilities required. Management didnt properly audit or provide proper assitance to team members forcing self resolutions despite customers asking for a manager.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Terrible pay
Unique
Contact Centers Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVFebruary 18, 2017
Good environment offering plenty of options for advancement and growth. Cutting edge technology is sufficient to keep the most voraciously eager IT geek busy absorbing the advanced technology.
A mid sized company with great teams
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAFebruary 10, 2017
There is a lot of uncertainty within the company. Although Ticketmaster is known to be flexible, sometimes, they fail to provide job security.
Pros
Good work culture, Music on the roof tuesdays
Cons
No job security
Great Place to work!
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 7, 2017
I worked as a Web Developer pay is great and it is overall a great place to work! I would recommend it to anyone looking to work for a large corporation.
Great Place to work
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for the equal opportunity employer. Nevertheless, as a place of multi-cultural filled enviornment, all of my colleagues were great people to work with. Giving me the incentive to excel.
Pros
Meeting great people...benefits... and getting paid
Cons
Handling and dealing with aggrevated customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ticketmaster. Our community is ready to answer.