TicketNetwork, Inc. Employee Reviews

Want to have no life? Look no further!
Purchasing Associate (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTSeptember 21, 2017
Used to work for his company.. let me keep this short. I'd rather be placed in a real life version of the movies "Saw" and beat that puppet on the tricycle senseless than ever step foot through these doors again.
Awful , experience
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJune 15, 2017
I worked here for 3 years as a Bilingual Customer Service Sales Rep. Within the three years I viewed several management changes and policy changes. This company changes thing based on what is in at the moment. The effect of how these changes bare on a working individual are never thought of. For example I came in and an incentive for bilingual reps included a 2 % increase in conversation. People moved around and became trainers, and into other job specifications unfairly. Management takes on a don't tell type of perspective when it is convenient.
I started working as bilingual sales rep. The Spanish que as it is refereed to handles inbound calls from Latin countries through a website named Superboleteria along with many hosted websites that are all tied in together through TicketNetwork software. I was offered a hourly rate in pay along with an incentive bonus based on converted call percentage. This converted percentage looms on an all call count. Not all calls are sales calls, so therefore making a sale divides itself into what my conversation is. The number of sales divided with all calls become my conversation. As a Spanish rep I began with a promised 2% increase in converted percentage. Within my first 9 mnths that was eliminated. I felt robbed because typically Spanish reps take on a longer call time and more trouble shooting calls. Which are considered support calls.
In the 3 years I worked and people became trainers and moved around to less stressful positions and it was not because they worked harder than anyone. The term among reps is the less you do the further
  more... you get ahead. Its mainly because people who are lazy tend to be tattle tales and more brown noses Therefore becoming buddies with people did more for a persons status. Leaving people who are strictly business on the outskirts. Promotions were handed out to reps who did not convert more or had an overall capital intake than I did. It is all friendship related , and takes a huge slide down the hold my crouch kissing tunnel. I believe that hard work pays off and TicketNetwork doesn't.
The managers at this company leave the workers hanging, and they do not take responsibility for their job titles. This company takes on a high call volume of unhappy customers. Tickets for events are bought and listed on websites for resale at a higher cost. Unhappy buyers that find out what they have bought after the fact often request to speak to managers. Not all but the majority of the management will try to dance around those duties leaving the rep in a tight spot. In other words a rep cannot refuse a buyer a manager upon request, but a manager on the other hand will try to avoid these request by asking the dumbest questions. Things that by protocol are already explained. Many times a manger will ask " well did you tell them all sales are final?" Its like duh yes and they have asked for a manger because of it. Now please do your job and take the call. I am not a manager! Also managers will say thing like well tell the buyer that I would speak to them but its already in the terms and conditions. Buyers when I have repeated this to them often get very upset and feel offset. I have had buyers tell me how unprofessional it was for me to relay these types of messages back to them. When in all fairness they would like to speak to a manger about it.
In conclusion Ticket-network is not what I expected. I made many friends and most of them left to other positions because of these reasons. Its a high turnover rate place that does not follow ethics. I would have like to keep the same policies in place that I started with, people who work hard are not considered , and management leaves you hanging. If the only Pro for this place is free food. I can cook at home. So not a very well recommended environment for a hard working motivated student. If you want to get shafted and screwed over this is the place to be
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Weak management, Crab in the barrel co-workers, To many unneeded changes
Huge turn over rate/don't work here!!!!
Don't wish to disclose (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJune 12, 2017
Upper management that was brought in should not be there. They can careless about the employees but themselves. They are dragging the company to the ground and employees are very unhappy. Employees/management voice there opinions, thoughts and ideas and they could careless. Losing good employees is not a good thing or good look for the company.
Cons
Horrible upper management
Software company
Application Integration Engineer II (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTApril 21, 2017
A medium size software company. The culture at TN is mostly relaxed, for example you don't have to dress formal and tees and shorts are allowed.

Free lunch is a plus and decent benefits. Work life balance isn't very good though.
Pros
Free lunch, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
9 to 6 days, poor attitude towards remote work
Poorly run business model
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTAugust 4, 2016
I worked for this company for about two years and was a trainer also. I became a trainer within a short time there and wanted to advance within the company. They really limit you with advancement and anything that happens there takes over a month with how many people need to sign off on thins I have a completely different view from the clearly fabricated first review. The management here is extremely petty and is like dealing with Children. The place is just constantly micro managed and you are written up for things as simple as speaking with a coworker In between calls or taking 9 minutes on a 5 minute break. They even banned coloring books as an example of micro management. You're 5 minute breaks are constantly under review as well as talk time, transfers, conversion, lunches and even how long you go to get a drink or use the restroom. New ideas are looked down upon unless you are in with the right people, and there are cliques even within the management. If you have an extremely high willpower to rise above petty people and micro management then you may have a chance. I've since left and work with another company however this is merely a quick look into what you can expect. This is solely based on my experience within the call center.
Pros
Free food, laundry facilities
Cons
Terrible management, slow growth opportunities
High pressure sales, when it's slow they create programs placing people on 4 week final warning after not specifying a certain percentage to stay at
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJuly 22, 2016
Great place to work until it becomes slower and more support calls come in which hurts the conversion. The company currently cleansing to get rid of hard workers during a rough period which will pick up in a month. There is always an advertisement on here for a job because instead of growing current workers they rather place extra pressure and create programs to place people in a position to loose there job during the slower time only to rehire and retrain and go through the same cycle. Coworkers and managers are great aside from the "cleanse" that is taking place. I've never received a first or second warning and I'm usually in good standing as far as percentage yet somehow I walk in one day and I'm on a final warning. I loved working here until the way this program was brought out. There is great perks about working there such as when it's busy there opportunity to make extra money working extra shifts, there is free food,free laundry, and a gym on site.
Pros
Free laundry & free food
Cons
High turnover rate, slower in the summer
Great management & positive atmosphere
Trainer (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTMay 3, 2016
After working at TicketNetwork for over 2 years I can honestly say I have never felt more secure in a job. As part of the training team within the Call Center I have seen 1st hand that hard work pays off. We train our representatives properly to ensure they have the opportunity to make GREAT money! If you do not take the skills we teach & put in your all, then of course your results will not be as beneficial as others will.
The management team within the Call Center is by far the best I have ever dealt with. They do nothing but help! They are not out to get you, they do not make you feel inferior. If you have a question, you ask & they will make sure you know the proper information. The management team also makes sure you are progressing the way YOU want to be. If you want to be part of the training team then they will help you improve your calls & give you the tools you need to be the best version of yourself & move up with the department.
Yes we do have amazing perks, I mean who doesn't love the fact that the food is free or that we can do our laundry? But take all of that away & we still get paid great, start acquiring PTO your 1st day & have great coworkers. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the family like atmosphere! The CEO does an amazing job making sure we have children friendly events so that our families get to enjoy the perks of being a TN employee just as much as we do.

Hardest part of the job would be the same calls everyday however with a great attitude this will not make a difference on your day or your career.
PRODUCTIVE and FUN place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTOctober 26, 2015
I love this job ! So many perks ! Every single 5-star review here (almost literally, I saw one that was possibly genuine) is an obvious plan including PR verbiage, perfect grammar and gushing praise. Without exception the "Pros" sound like they were taken right off of the company website Careers page. The blatant fabrication and deception are obvious even to someone that has never worked there. In the history of the world no company has ever earned s…
Pros
Free food. Free gym. Free laundry. Good parties. Great young coworkers.
Cons
there are none
Great work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTOctober 26, 2015
They had ping pong tables, company parties and various activities you could do. Along with providing food for all its employees (breakfast, lunch & dinner) it was a great company to work for and I learned alot.
Pros
free meals, great business
Cons
salary