ticketnetwork Employee Reviews

Peaceful Work Environment
MS CRM Developer (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTOctober 11, 2017
People in ticketnetwork are Fun Loving & Helping Nature fellows .
I can not feel stress at my work while i am working there. First Day is my Typical / Hard day i can say . Remain is Peace .
a place that provides home amenities to employees
Bilingual Customer Service / Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJuly 25, 2017
I like that i have a place to workout and also to do my laundry . it provides that extra home feeling while being at work . it also provides us with meals every day . Its another way to help us feel good and willing to come to work .
Pros
nutritious meals daily
Cons
long weekends hrs .
Productive, fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon Rockville, CTJuly 10, 2017
great place to work, many great people, a lot of activities and groups to join, food was great, breaks could be a little longer and managers less strict with the breaks.
fun place to work
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJune 14, 2017
The building is for sale, upper management and other employees have left the company. The sales environment has changed in the last 2 years. I am no longer with the company.
games, free lunch
Premier Account Manager (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJune 9, 2017
free lunch, games, garden. good co workers, cool work parties, free laundry room, catty from dpt to dpt, upper management tends to not mix with employees.
Pros
fre lunch garden
Cons
healthcare no advancement
Seek other opportunities
CSR (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTMay 27, 2017
I really loved the culture and atmosphere at Ticketnetwork. I made a lot of good friends, and really didn't mind going to work everyday. There was little/no room for advancement, pay was well below the industry standard, and the company is really shady. There are much better places to work. The company is dishonest to their customers, and their employees. If you are thinking about working here, then I have one word of advice for you, "RUN!"
Pros
Free lunch, gym, and laundry machines on site.
Cons
low pay, questionable morals, dishonest HR department
Shady business run by a shady owner.
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTApril 18, 2017
This is a sleazy business that generates it's revenue using mostly unethical marketing schemes to trick unsuspecting consumers into purchasing over-priced tickets, sometimes even from unreputable brokers.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst-Test Lead (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTFebruary 22, 2017
it was fun working there. But i feel that compensation is less per the industry standards.
Its a place where work is the priority but work life balance is also considered important.
There is a lot of scope of learning new technology here.
Management is employee friendly if employees are performing good
Interesting
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJanuary 1, 2017
Coworkers are pretty awesome, free food is a plus as well as the ability to do onsite laundry. can be a little stressful during the holiday seasons as it gets busy but most places do.
Pros
free food, laundry
Cons
long days
Ok place to work
Customer Service Representative/ PL Queue (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTAugust 23, 2016
I would answer phones for 8 hours a day. I learned how people can act on a phone. Hardest part is to make customers buy tickets.
Pros
laundry at work
Cons
healthcare
stress
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTAugust 22, 2016
fast paced environment with many perks like free food gym and laundry there is a very high turnover rate. nice small local company operating on a global scale
Pros
free food, gym and laundry
Cons
high turnover rate
Fun work environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTApril 19, 2016
Great place to work for recent college grads to gain experience in tech related fields. There are a ton of great perks, heavy CEO involvement and the company really looks out for its employees.
Pros
Great work life, fun place to work
Cons
Low salary
Great atmosphere, lower compensation
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJanuary 18, 2016
Overall TicketNetwork is a great place to work. They offer free meals, ping pong, pool tables and a very laid back atmosphere. However, because they offer free food they pay lower than the industry standard for any job title.
Fun workplace, decent perks
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  South WindsorAugust 25, 2015
I've genuinely liked working at TicketNetwork, however they can get away with paying lower wages for all the perks that they have (free food, laundry room, gym, fun parties, etc), but if you don't want to take advantage of the perks (i.e. if you don't need to bring your laundry to a cleaners, or you prefer to workout without using a gym, if you don't like the food, etc) then it makes it difficult to be satisfied with the wage/salary you're being paid. Co-workers are great and managers are very approachable. Great company culture as well.
Pros
Free food, fun parties, interesting corporate perks, organic garden
Cons
Changes in upper management, lower pay.
Some good benefits for some, but bad career.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJuly 20, 2015
Working in the call center like working on an assembly line nonstop. Callers treat you crummy which is bad enough but management treats you crummy too. Most call center managers okay but they get their orders from people on the executive side of the building and those people don't care. Every once a while they tell you that you are important then they turn right around and treat you like you don't matter. They tell you about game room and free lunch and parties but if you haven't been there 100 years or not a managers buddy then you never have time for the game room, by the time you get food and find a seat your break is over, and the parties are at night so if you work nights you're out of luck.
You will get a bad shift but it doesn't matter because they force you to come in at different times anyway or on your day off and you have to work every holiday in the world Christmas included.
They offer transfers and training but nobody from the call center ever gets anything but stuck in the call center. Then once in a while they give free coffee and donuts (you could just get them in the lunch room free if your breaks were better) like that makes for everything we go through. Pay is better than retail or fast food but not anywhere else and benefits are way too expensive but I heard other departments people don't have to pay as much as we do. Not fair.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
CSRs don't get any benefits other people do, get looked down on
Official response from ticketnetwork
September 3, 2015

TicketNetwork strives to provide its employees with a great work environment and the ability to grow their careers within the company. TicketNetwork offers a competitive and affordable benefits package, which includes multiple medical and dental coverage options, a 401(k) plan with company match, life and AD&D insurance options, paid time off, free lunch, a game room, an onsite gym, and onsite laundry facilities to name a few. In regards to the medical, dental, and other insurance coverage, all employees pay the same rates regardless of what department they work for.

The other benefits offered, such as free lunch, game room, onsite gym, and onsite laundry facilities, are available for all employees to use during their breaks as well as before and after work. TicketNetwork’s call center is open 24/7, 365 days a year, which does require some coverage on holidays. There is a fair process in place to determine which holidays are assigned to ensure an employee does not work all holidays. TicketNetwork believes in offering growth opportunities to its associates and has many success stories of employees that have moved to other roles within the organization, which includes many from the call center.

what a joke
call center (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTMay 30, 2015
you get free food... that is about it. if you luck out and end up in the call center. prepare yourself. you will be the peons of that company. you will do all the work and be paid peanuts. don't forget to always ask for the sale, is what you will hear everyday from managers who are too lazy to take an escalated call but will ride you so they can make their commission off of you. i can go on and on, but there is no point. nothing will change there. good luck.
Pros
free lunch and parties.
Cons
work does not equal the pay, no raise or advancement opportunities
Fun Perks DO NOT make up for the BAD management
Call Center - Part Time (Former Employee) –  South Windsor CT - Gerber RdMarch 4, 2015
A typical day at work was logging in to your desk ( which could change everyday ) - and starting work - answering incoming calls from people looking for tickets to events , I would say 75% of the people calling thought they were calling the Primary Market - ( Ticketmaster) when you went over pricing many just honestly thought they missed the price level they called for and just bought anyway. During the sale you give a speech about being the secondary market no affiliation with the box office or venue. The way they teach you to go though it makes it very sneaky . They have you mesh it in between statements, then once the transaction was complete the company is telling us we need to offer an affenion program ( we transfer you to a telemarketer by saying for calling today you qualify for this 25.00 rebate can I transfer you. This is said to every caller - including irate customers or ones who figured out you aren't Ticketmaster ) If we don't say this we are written up. However when I interviewed and was hired I was told we would never have to any telemarketing. Management is a JOKE , many have nothing higher then a High School Diploma or some College. They mostly got where they are because they were friend's with someone or out of just being there since it opened so as the company grew they got promoted out of default . This runs very true for the team managers and the call center manager. If you have more knowledge( which isn't hard ) then your manager and you call them out on mismanagement - forget it you are in BIG trouble. I worked Part Time here for extra money  more... while we were buying our house , My manager hated that if I had a concern I was not afraid to voice it. She was intimidated by my knowledge and that I would not tolerate being spoke down to ( another GREAT management trait there ). I have a Master's Degree and work for the largest hospital in the state. I will not be spoken to like I was a piece of trash. The team I worked on was great , my co-workers were pleasant and nice to talk to. Hardest Part of the job is Lying to the customers - TicketNetwork is a 3rd party they sell Ticket Brokers the use of their software. So when you buy tickets off a website ex: BarginSeatsOnline , its really a broker using Ticket Network Software so if there is an issue with the order and you call the 800 number at the top of the page on Bargain Seats Online we at Ticket Network see it come through from that website and answer the phone accordingly depending on what website you call in from .. At this point we then tell you were just the software company and we need to try to reach the selling broker company - which you have a 50% chance they don't and your buyer gets stuck with worse seats then they ordered , or no tickets received , or being told at the door your tickets are invalid. This happens a lot ! We would reach out to a manager , who would email the ticket broker who sold the tickets and hope for some resolution .. Typically the customer is irate and Managers REFUSE to take irate calls and tell you to handle it .. I worked here for 4mths before I realized it was just an awful run company and left. I was never so happy to tell a job that this just wasn't a company I wanted to associate with.  less
Pros
Free Lunch, and Fun Company Parties
Cons
Poor Management, Bad Communication, Low Compensation
Official response from ticketnetwork
September 3, 2015

TicketNetwork strives to provide excellent service to all customers, and our call center representatives and managers are trained to meet this goal. TicketNetwork is a secondary ticket marketplace and clearly represents this fact to the customers. During our agent training we provide the agent with appropriate language that is a standard to be used during calls to ensure the customers know they are purchasing from the secondary ticket market. Furthermore, TicketNetwork has a strong community of ticket brokers who are very focused on providing excellent customer service to everyone who purchases tickets from their inventory through TicketNetwork’s marketplace. All orders are backed up by a guarantee, which is listed on each broker’s website as well as on TicketNetwork’s site.

Fun Place To Work Lots of Great People
Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CTSeptember 17, 2014
Work with the latest technology with a rapidly growing company.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Parking
Cons
Across the board culture shift
Employee-focused company with fun perks
PPC Analyst (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTMarch 27, 2014
Hard work pays off with good bonuses and fun company activities
Pros
Hard word = bonuses
Cons
Some management instability has made the company direction unclear as of late...
Dynamic and creative environment
Assistant Product Manager (Current Employee) –  South Windsor, CTFebruary 9, 2014
Ticketnetwork is a company made up of hardworking, creative, and fast thinking individuals who always strive to do their best. Working hard is a given among employees. It's a place that encourages learning and professional as well as personal growth. The relaxed dress code and great job perks like free lunch encourage a friendly and open atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ticketnetwork. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8