Tidewater

Tidewater United States Employee Reviews

Exciting place to work
ABLE SEAMAN TIDEWATER (Former Employee), Morgan City, LAJanuary 21, 2015
If your willing to work hard and can live with up too 6 other employees for 28 or more days at a time, You can move up in this company fast!
mechanic, carpenter, fitter
Able Seaman (Former Employee), TexasDecember 29, 2014
mechanic, carpenter, fitter, carries out cargo handling duties, general cleaning, maintenance, and other manual labor as required. -
Productive Work Enviroment
Crane Operator / Mechanic (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLNovember 11, 2014
Good work environment , always a productive day on the job site. Loved the location of the job.
Normal work day could be less stressful and more fun
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee), Ocean View, DESeptember 25, 2014
Pros: all the goodies that the patients would bring in and the laughs you would get from listening to them
Cons: short breaks, not paid enough for everything you have to do (sorry)
A typical day would start around 6:30-7:00 and I would help start bring people back get them on heat if they needed it get their equipment all together look over their folder start them on their exercises make sure they are doing them properly once my patients were doing Id let the therapist now and get their ice ready afterwards. normally I would have about three to four patients at a time. What I learned was to multitask move and work quickly. The management and co-workers were all very nice. The hardest part of the job I would have to say is being on your feet for such a very long period of time and if someone new started I would sometimes have to train them and make sure they are doing everything right while caring and keeping an eye on my patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the older patients and them having me laugh !!!
Good working environment
Executive Blvd (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Cons: no benefits
It was a good working environment. and I learned how good my memory was, I had a lot of training and the working environment was good and comfortable.
not out for long period of time
Driver (Former Employee), Kingsport, TNJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: not out for long period of time
Cons: strict safety policy
Tidewater was a good company to work for but, they had a strict safety policy. Management was good to work for. Didn't see co workers a lot. The hardest part was not knowing how many trips I would have.
Opened my eyes up to the cooking world
cook (Former Employee), Pacific City, ORJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: made a lot if great people
Cons: long hours
I would open in the morning,and do breakfast and lunch
prep for the next shift
ordered food for the buisness
loved working at the beach
Good compensation with lots of knowledge to be gained
Senior Health Physics Technician (Former Employee), Columbia, MDNovember 13, 2013
Pros: wonderful pay scale, knowledgeable staff
Cons: very travel based and sporadic work
I fully enjoyed working for this company, however, the sporadic nature of the work turned me away from this type of work. Benefits were not offered due to being a temporary worker based on contract availability. Pay scale was very comparable within the radiation field, and per diem/mileage was offered if greater than 50 miles from your home. Management was willing to answer questions if unsure of job specifics.
Operated all lawn equipment to keep
laborer (Former Employee), Savannah, Ga.March 17, 2013
Pros: good company
Had to keep all lawns up to date, mowed, did edging, used a weedeater, and all equipment to keep lawns up to date.
Productive with safety conciousnss.
Chief cook (Current Employee), Central AfricaFebruary 20, 2012
Pros: two weeks food supply'
Cons: first aid periodic medical check up on board
crew safety and excellent delivery to clients.Tiders crew and management are fantastic.