Individual will be responsible to perform day-to-day maintenance and operational tasks in support of the Keene Site. Responsibilities include inspection, preventive/predictive maintenance and reacting to unplanned maintenance needs for production equipment. Individual will be responsible for general maintenance of utilities, buildings and grounds.
Individual will be a key contributor to the safety program and responsible for Lock out Tag out procedures as well as adherence to NFPA 70.E. Individual will plan, organize and oversee the work of various contractors within the facility. Individual will collaboratively assist with the development and enhancement of the facility maintenance methods and procedures. Individual will be involved with various internal and customer projects on an as needed basis.
Must be available outside of normal business hours to react to facility critical maintenance situations.
1. Perform all aspects of electrical/mechanical repair and scheduled maintenance of Company tools and facility’s equipment, to include boilers, compressors, coolant recycling, HVAC, utilities, and vehicles within legal bounds, and as expertise permits.
2. Schedule or perform routine and periodic building maintenance including light carpentry, electrical repair, and custodial services.
3. Schedule or perform routine and periodic grounds maintenance.
4. Maintain proper inventory of maintenance and building cleaning supplies.
5. Maintain maintenance records and preventative maintenance schedule logs at ISO standards. Follow established daily, weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance schedules.
6. Keep all walkways free and clear of ice and snow, salted, and sanded as appropriate. All walkways should be cleared prior to the start and end of each shift to provide safe access and egress and throughout the day as required.
7. Attend all meetings as permanent member of safety committee.
8. Perform pick-up and delivery of vendor work and other miscellaneous driving duties, as required; as well as other duties requested by Operations Mgr.
9. Record time in AS400.
10. Maintain neat and clean working environment; inform supervisor of any equipment defects.
11. Wear and maintain proper personal protective equipment.
12. Work in a safe manner at all times following established policies and procedures.
13. Coordinates collection of oil waste, metal waste, garbage pickup and gives paperwork to Mfg. Support Supervisor for filing.
14. Administer the Keene Lockout-Tagout program and Electrical Safe Work Practices program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2 or 4 year college degree, or technical institution diploma, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience is preferred in the maintenance of production equipment. Basic knowledge and experience with electrical systems, simple controls and mechanical systems is required.
- Experience with maintaining and troubleshooting HVAC equipment a plus
- Ability to read, comprehend and work from technical documents, blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Must be physically able to perform essential job functions