The Tierra del Sol Foundation as a leading provider of independent living, job training and support services for people with developmental disabilities, is in need of a program manager to join our organization. This is an opportunity to grow in the education/human services profession and to make meaningful contributions every day in a friendly and supportive work environment. To be considered for this position, applicants must have management experience. The program manager will superivsor 9 employees.
Position: Program Manager for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
Location: Sunland, Main Campus
Salary range: $35-37k, DOE
Incentives: Attendance Incentive, Safety Incentive, Employee Referral Incentive
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision (after 120 days), 403B Plan, Life Insurance, Credit Union Membership, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Vacation Leave, and Paid Holidays.
Core Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm (Salaried/Exempt position)
- Case management
- Positive behavior support
- Staff training/management
- Crisis intervention
- Liaison w/families & outside agencies
- Report writing
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, passion & desire to grow.
- Excellent communication skills and mature judgment, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organization & management skills
- Computer skills; MS Office, database experience
- Minimum B.A. in Human Service field (social services, psychology, etc).
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical & drug test, DOJ LiveScan background investigation and be a licensed driver for at least 3 years with a good driving record.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required
To learn more about Tierra del Sol and the services we provide our clients, you are encouraged to visit our website at www.TierraDelSol.org, to get a better idea of the clients we serve. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter reflecting that they have read the job requirements and how they feel they are qualified to assume the position. Cover letter and resume can be submitted on line or faxed to 818-951-6680.
Tierra Del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We operate in a drug-free environment.