Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employer Reviews

High volume sales role
Business Sales Account Manager (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 1, 2015
Cons: need more challenging role
All day interaction with clients, client meetings
Provide sales solutions/recommendations
Explain programs to HR & procurement departments
salesforce forecasting monthly & quarterly on sales
customer service
Work with management to attain sales plan
Great Learning Experience
Sales Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2015
I have learned a lot about who the customer is and how they read the product. From a marketer's prospective this is imperative to how you communicate with the customer. Before relocating to New York I was based in the head office in Australia with little customer interaction. Having the opportunity to be in a customer facing role allowed me to understand the customer behaviors and how they react to our marketing campaigns.
Tiffany & Company
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: culture, environment
Cons: job security
I adore this company however, nailing down a FT position is very difficult. You are often kept in a contract role for awhile with no talks of becoming a full time employee, with benefits.
International Delight
Sales Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great place to work, very friendly. great hours.
Cons: none really its a luxury jewelry store well worth working here.
This is a great place to work, you get to combine your love of luxury retail, and meeting clients from all over the world. Plus learn the language of your choice. Mine was Italian.
Competitive Sales Environment
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 17, 2015
Emphasis in achieving sales results through self marketing and relationship development. The competitive nature that accompanied the commission based environment was not something I found enjoyable. I did enjoy the opportunities to connect with clients and build long term relationships with them.
Great workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: benefits, longevity of company
Creating that luxury experience to every client that walks through our doors and giving the service that every client should receive in any retail location.
Its a great place.
Internship Student (Former Employee), Whippany, NJFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: the working enviorment was great.
Cons: its was a short internsip
I would show up and start off packing jewelry, then embossing, and cleaning the jewelry. I learned how to tie the tiffany bow and how to properly clean the jewelry. The management and my co-workers there was very welcoming and helpful. The hardest part was making sure everything was one hundred percent correct , no mistakes , no cracks anything. The best part of working there as an intern is when I got to clean the NY Giants super bowl rings, and help make the trophy for the super bowl of the up coming year.
An enjoyable stress free from my normal full time career.
Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Weirton, WVFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: enjoyable
Cons: possibility to late hours
Upon start of shift count all monies in safe and operating drawer. Match figures to ending shift person. Greet customers, serve beverages. Cash out winning tickets. For jackpots complete state required winner tax documentation and then make pay out.
Closing duties were light in preparing next days business. Counting balancing all cast & tickets to print out reports. Setting alarm system upon locking door.
Love it
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Carmel-by-the-Sea, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Being a sales professional for a company I admire is such a wonderful opportunity. Creating a wonderful customer experience is the best part of the job.

Sales
Answering phones
Customer outreach
Diamond/Gem setting
DIAMOND SETTER (Former Employee), Pelham, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Stone setting of all types.
Center stone setting according to Tiffany standards.
Beautiful jewelry and great customer service.
Branch Security Officer (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Working for Tiffany & Co. is very rewarding, my job is to ensure the safety of the staff, customers, and jewelry. The managers are great and supportive. The hardest part of the job is the long hours, but the most enjoyable part is how well we service our customers.
fun place to work and job security
Technical Services - Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: room for growth not ideal
Job security, great culture and great benefits.. excellent group of people to work with very knowledgeable about their role and the company's objective.
Benefits are excellent and the company looks into the advancement and care of their employees.
The company's reputation is outstanding as it is the quality of their product. Their concern about the well being of the environment and community is admirable.
Great Company to Work For
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 14, 2015
The training was awesome! People were great and learning experience was par to none. Loved going into work and being apart of that team.
Great staff and management, just lucky to be working with great product.
Merchandiser - Various Locations (Current Employee), Various LocationsJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: working with great people and merchandise
Cons: its part time
Merchandising at Tiffany's entails fun with propping, ablilty to be flexible,and executing visual displays while maintaining the companys directive. Installation of the new season/holiday is exciting, the management and associates are very helpful to the visual team, we all work well together. The most enjoyable part of the job is working within a theme and the new product as it comes out. The most difficult part of the job is not being able to afford all the pieces you love.....
Well established company, not a great work environment
Graphic Artist (Current Employee), Whippany, NJJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: good discount, occasional overtime
Cons: prison atmosphere
The company as a whole, runs very smoothly, and is well managed. They offer competitive salaries and benefits. The overall environment however in the distribution center is very unprofessional and prison-like. Very high security and low respect for the lower-end employees. Workers who do not do their jobs well and who behave poorly to their co-workers are not held accountable. We are all treated as children who can't be trusted to manage ourselves at all.
Wonderful place to work
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 1, 2015
I absolutely loved working at Tiffany & Co. It was such a wonderful work environment and management was extremely professional and helpful, they were always supportive as well. I learned so much about fine jewelry while working there. I loved how well the staff treated each other and how uplifting everybody was.
Terrible place to work, used to be pretty good, is a bad place to work for, management is for the Co, not for employees.
Special Projects & Product development (Former Employee), CumberlandDecember 23, 2014
Pros: salary ok
Cons: every thing that you can think off
Horrible place to work, Horrible environment unfair, not fit to work for them
Will not recommend it to any one,
Unfair place to work for
Absolutely one of the best places I have worked for
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), St. Thomas USVIDecember 18, 2014
Every morning we have a team meeting. Our boss is one of the most energetic people I have ever met. We would end our meeting, set up each case, do our morning count of inventory and open the doors. Each customer was greeted and helped to the best of our ability. We each would have a one hour lunch break. And end our day with evening counts and breaking down the cases.

We had a great team. We all were more like a family then anything and for the most of the year, if I remember correctly, we were the number one store in the Caribbean.

One thing I learned is that it is better to help each other out and work as a team to accomplish goals and selling then to try on your own and loose a sale.
Fun place to work
Sales Professional (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXDecember 17, 2014
Tiffany's is a great company to work for. Not your typical retail job. They treat employees with respect and allows you to mange your growth. Tiffany's has various levels of management within the stores that allows you constructive development in all aspects of your job. The training program is unlike any other that I have experienced. Tiffany's prepares you for success.
terrible
Direct Sales and customer service (Former Employee), ParsippanyDecember 15, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: bad management, have capability to work from home but do not use
People aka other employees are very nice. Management is a joke. Everyone walks around like they are on xanex. Hired through a temp agency that gave wrong information on working from home. No chance for permanent position. Training was childish. Overall a bad experience except for co - workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. – Read more

Tiffany & Co. Photos