Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

Part time job
Customer Services & Sales (Former Employee) –  LondonNovember 16, 2017
While abroad living in London I worked part time in customer service and loved every minute of. It’s been a while though since I have worked there and I’m not sure if this review even helps.
Pros
Part time
Cons
Retail
Great Company Poor Work/Life Balance
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJNovember 14, 2017
Unless you are in the corporate side you will find it hard to balance your work life and family life while working at Tiffany and Company. The management team varies per location and so does the company rules policies and procedures. Each location seems to have "their own" way of doing things. Great benefits, pay is decent and the product is absolutely wonderful! Overall a great place to work.
Contract Audit Assignment
Contract Auditor (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 13, 2017
Prepared Year-End audit work papers concentrating on Inventory, Fixed Assets and Employee Expenses. The management of the internal audit department was fair and provided adequate support for the assignment.
A once glorious brand
Branch Security Officer (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 30, 2017
My time at Tiffany & Co was for the most part was great. However as time went on I started to see how the company is struggling to stay afloat, combating low foot traffic which resulted in low sales. The brand is merely getting by on their legendary name. Management constantly would change policies while disobeying the same policies they would preach, many of my coworkers were aggressively trying to leave. I will say the benefits and the salary were nice though.
Pros
Salary, benefits, discount
Cons
struggling brand, inept managment
Cut throat ridiculous sales goals
Sales Professional / Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2017
Company has lost its way. Management is completely inept. Company has benefits but at the store level its a nightmare. Entire staff is miserable and is looking to leave.
Pros
Discounts
Tiffany & Co.
Cast Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, RIOctober 24, 2017
It was a different environment than I was used too. Very quick-paced but easy to pick up and learn as you go. It's a learning job so you're always learning on the job.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Stressful
Fun, excititng work environment but the hours are non traditional
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDOctober 8, 2017
Very friendly and fun work environment. Commission based sales plan which can be competitive but the team works well together. Truly dynamic place to work.
Pros
Fun, competitive and team oriented
Cons
Having to work late ours and weekends
Productive Company with great workers
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Whippany, NJOctober 7, 2017
Productive company with great workers whom all work together to achieve a perfect goal. Work place culture is great! with good organizational methods to accomplishing tasks.
Great
Credit Professional (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 7, 2017
Credit was like a crazy family. Everyone was treated fairly . We were all paid well, the job is not hard at all. Would recommend anyone to work for them.
A good place to improve your skills
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 3, 2017
During Christmas time it gets really busy, but the same tie it's enjoyable and fun place to work. Managers are extremely nice and professional workers.
Pros
A good co workers
Cons
no benefits for a seasonal ambassadors
Tiffany is awesome
Diamond Expert (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 3, 2017
Hands down the best company I have ever worked for. Great benefits, great pay. It can be challenging getting customers in the door on a slow day but at the end of the day marketings is so strong that it doesn't seem to be a problem.
Tiffany & Co.
Recognized as one of the top sales (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 27, 2017
Wonderful place to work with great discounts. You learn a lot about differently levels of customers, and they have a great training program on their products. Loves working here seasonally!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Seasonal
Tiffany use to be a fun place to work
Polishing/Machine Engraving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 23, 2017
When i just got my job there in 1999, in was a excellent place to work, i use to just love going to work not because i am being paid, but enjoy the work environment. New management took over and the place just went to the dogs. They got rid of all the good employees that were dedicated to their jobs and go above and beyond to get the job done especially people that have have been there for many,many years. They wanted save money so they got rid of the people that invested all their lives to that company, because they were over 62 and making a lot of money for their years of service, and they got new employee that don't care about the job as people been there for years.
Fun place to work
QA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 21, 2017
Tested the website for every country and on multiple platforms both android and ios on different versions. You also get discounts to the company store.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2017
The management needs help on how to train and develop their direct reports. Unfortunately good people do not get promoted until someone above them leaves.
Productive and fun
Outbound Distribution Clerk / Packer Processor (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 30, 2017
With the right focus this could be a good place to work but there is some cut-throat in play at times. I enjoyed working here for many reasons good benefits, I like the hours, we had store discount on merchandise, some co-workers were pleasant and the diversity of the jobs were introduce to such as returns, per-wrap, customer fulfillment, special events like the year we did the rings for the Giants,
Pros
Holiday activities and games
Cons
Low pay
Great work life balance
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2017
Very structured, potential for growth if you put forth effort, great work life balance.
Team culture depends on your department
Strong manager is important (isn't it everywhere?).
Pros
work life balance, discount
Cons
Can be difficult to move up
Great Company
Gemstone Coordinator (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2017
Great and wonderful company. Look forward to going to work every day. Nice company culture, employees, staff and executives. Nice atmosphere and environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
This is a home health care company
Caregiver/ Self Employed (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 18, 2017
I started this company in 2011. This company is has been a great company to work for. I have a lot of good recommendations from my clients. I would recommend this company to anyone including my family.
Pros
Great hours. good pay
Cons
no health insurance
Fun work place not a lot of growth
Operations (Former Employee) –  New YorkAugust 10, 2017
Once you show you're good at something they will do everything to keep you in that position. They hype up the yearly bonus but its very minimal. The people are great and the facility is diverse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.