Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Administrative Assistant/Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: free fitness classes on site
Cons: promotional opportunites
This is a good company to work. I gained great administrative expertise working in two very challenging departments. The compensation package was satisfactory. My co-workers were great. The most enjoyable aspect of my job was coordinating the fitness programs which included fresh fruits once per week, this had a positive impact on employees.
Excellent place to work. Great management team and employee population. Highly dedicated and supportive work environment.
Director, environmental, health and safety (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 9, 2015
Must fit corporate image
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Las VegasMay 6, 2015
Some locations are very laid back, others are stressfull. All depends on store management. Not a horrible place to work
Customer focused company providing exceptional service
Supervisor, Security (Former Employee), Century City, Pasadena & Roseville CAMay 6, 2015
Conducted security checks of alarm systems, camera system, vault doors, store surroundings, etc.
Assisted in customer service department as needed.
Conducted safety meetings drills with store associates.
Great company
Tiffany & Co. (Current Employee), Dallas TexasApril 30, 2015
Great company and love the perks.
Great benefits. Worked for over 10 plus years. Able to relocate. Management is kind. If you are looking for work life balance this is the place to be.
Bad Management taint an otherwise good workplace
Branch Security Officer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 23, 2015
- Most of the management were good, Just a select few that destroyed it for the rest of the team.
- Position I worked in was only done as a stepping stone to a sales position, as that is my background. But the longer I was there the more it seemed that the promised promotion would never happen.
Magical Environment, Loving Place
Operations Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 21, 2015
Pros: Discount lunches, Over time opportunities.
Overall it was a great experience working for Tiffany & Co. Everyone was polite, positive and passionate about their job. Customers traveled from many different places to experience the Tiffany & Co. magical experience and we made sure to make every experience memorable.
Challenging environment with limited resources lacking process protocols
Director of Marketing Project Management (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 19, 2015
On a typical date day work, I attend creative brief kick-off meetings and I follow up with a production schedules. I lead my team as well as other departments to make sure various advertising materials (print, digital, emails and website) are delivered on time and addressed any urgent issues prominently. I also work closely with Creative, Media, Production, Regional leaders, to trouble shoot, resolve timeline, and coordinate information.

I work with very talented group of people and I enjoying working with them. Every day has different challenges and no one project is the same. I always had confidence that I can produce high quality work.

Currently my company is going through new leadership re-organization phase and it is still ongoing. The most difficult part of the job is the lack of staff resources, process and timing. The volumes of work have increased but the resources have not. We receive a high volume of urgent requests and it has been challenging keeping up with the rate of the demand while maintaining high quality of work.
Poor work environment
Operations Professional (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 3, 2015
Pros: Decent compensation & close proximity to Starbucks
Cons: Poor management / no support / disrespectful
You will develop skills needed to work in a luxury retail industry. A typical day in this position includes managing all customer service requests, record retention, and inventory. The training is quite poor, so be prepared to assume responsibility for things you are never trained for. Any misguidance will be documented and remain on your record. Overall it would have been a decent job experience had there been proper management control. Unfortunately at this location management was very unsupportive and disrespectful, and the lack of leadership led to a very discouraging environment.
Abusive Horrible Company
Merchandising (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2015
Pros: Eataly rooftop bar is upstairs
Cons: everything
The company has changed for the worse. Management is abusive and there is no work life balance or regard to life at all. Management works you until you crack and then they kick you to the side and bring in someone new. This pattern is obvious yet no one acknowledges it. Bad all around.
luxury Jewelry
Sales professional on the silver floor (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2015
Pros: luxury jewelry
Cons: retail work life balance
Tiffany's is a great place to work to earn luxury retail experience. The company has a great discount and benefits. Not a good work life balance but it retail.
Productive workplace and knowledgable work staff
Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJApril 1, 2015
Pros: Highly qualified staff, Non-threating environment, excellent benefits
Cons: Lack of cross-functional roles
Comfortable work environment, highly motivated employees, The IT staff is very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and work well together to support the user community in ways to enable them to do their jobs better.
Fast paced company, but manufacturing is seen as secondary to retail.
CAD Draftsman (Current Employee), Cumberland, RIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Co-Workers
Cons: Fast paced, moving goals
The daily change of priorities in a fast paced environment of fashion creates challenges not seen in many companies in achieving long term goals and projects. Most people will be amazed at the product that comes out of the factory, from trophies for events you watch on TV to product you know will amaze and create memories of a lifetime. Another key part is that the company will invest a lot of resources improving product timelines and cost.

But the best part of working at Tiffany & Co. can be your co-workers, everyone is professional and strives to put forth their best effort under the circumstances. Many that have left, have said that they miss the people they work with.

The real issue is that Tiffany & Co. is not a manufacturing company, it is a retail company that manufactures its product. Which create a conflict on the achieving the goals of the company.
Great place
Sales Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 28, 2015
The culture of the company is really great. I enjoy the people and the customers seem to enjoy the experience. Younger employees but interesting.
High volume sales role
Business Sales Account Manager (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 1, 2015
Cons: need more challenging role
All day interaction with clients, client meetings
Provide sales solutions/recommendations
Explain programs to HR & procurement departments
salesforce forecasting monthly & quarterly on sales
customer service
Work with management to attain sales plan
Great Learning Experience
Sales Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2015
I have learned a lot about who the customer is and how they read the product. From a marketer's prospective this is imperative to how you communicate with the customer. Before relocating to New York I was based in the head office in Australia with little customer interaction. Having the opportunity to be in a customer facing role allowed me to understand the customer behaviors and how they react to our marketing campaigns.
Tiffany & Company
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: culture, environment
Cons: job security
I adore this company however, nailing down a FT position is very difficult. You are often kept in a contract role for awhile with no talks of becoming a full time employee, with benefits.
International Delight
Sales Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great place to work, very friendly. great hours.
Cons: none really its a luxury jewelry store well worth working here.
This is a great place to work, you get to combine your love of luxury retail, and meeting clients from all over the world. Plus learn the language of your choice. Mine was Italian.
Competitive Sales Environment
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 17, 2015
Emphasis in achieving sales results through self marketing and relationship development. The competitive nature that accompanied the commission based environment was not something I found enjoyable. I did enjoy the opportunities to connect with clients and build long term relationships with them.
Great workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: benefits, longevity of company
Creating that luxury experience to every client that walks through our doors and giving the service that every client should receive in any retail location.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. – Read more

Tiffany & Co. Salaries