We strive for excellence in all we do. We are ambitious first and foremost for the cause, the organization, the work- not ourselves.We demonstrate an iron will to do whatever it takes to make good on that ambition.
We recruit, retain, and promote based on qualifications and attitude. We encourage the continued education and training of our work force. We appreciate and recognize the balance between work and family. Families are important.
We respect and honor each other, communicate openly and include all involved parties in the decision making process. We facilitate creative thinking and consider all input.
Food Service Clerk has the responsibility to provide quality food products and efficient, friendly customer service while following all food service policies and procedures.
- Stand up to eight (8) hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
- Be able to work in cold climate areas such as walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Punctual and regular attendance as scheduled for all days, shifts and hours.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Follow all food service guidelines set forth in this manual as well as any guidelines enforced by local, county and state health departments.
- Responsible for maximizing sales and profits while on duty.
- Communicate complaints, operational issues, employee or customer accidents to management in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary work environment while on duty.
- Exhibit good personal hygiene, hand washing practices and report to work in proper uniform.
- Ensures that Food Service Manager or Store Manager is aware of sales or food losses.
- Responsible for preparing and serving food in accordance to the recipes and production schedule established in this manual or by management.
- 2 on duty.
- Will perform additional duties when requested by management.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information to customers, associates and management both verbally or in written form.
- Ability to comprehend and carry out oral and written instructions. Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplications, percentages to practical situations.
- Ability to count money and make change accurately.
18+ years old