- Make a direct impact to the success of Tigerspike America by overseeing the technical delivery process for West Coast based projects
- Downtown San Francisco Location
- Leader in Mobile Technology
Reporting directly to the President or GM, you will be expected to oversee and lead the Technical Delivery process for San Francisco based projects and lead teams of software engineers (iOS, Android and .NET/Web) in the research, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of software that supports Tigerspike’s business goals.
- Management of the development team, including monthly 1-on-1s and annual reviews
- Identify recruitment options and recruit development resources as necessary
- Providing and engaging with team for accurate delivery estimates
- Contribute to technical pre-sales
- Drive standards, process and development best practices within the development team
- Establishment and management of hosting infrastructure and related support
- Contribute to the software design processes including leading whiteboard session, technical workshops & prototyping
- Author software designs and architectures for technical projects
- Critique software designs and architectures
- Peer review colleagues code
- Identify project development tasks
- Mentor more junior colleagues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Expertise in iOS OR Android OR .NET (back end & front end web/mobile web development). Most importantly we’re looking for candidates who understand mobile application and web development, and have a solid understanding of how front and back end technologies combine to create optimum solutions
- At least 7-8 years of development experience with experience in the mobile space and full exposure and knowledge of the entire SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, IT or related engineering or technical field.
About Tigerspike – the Personal Media Company
Tigerspike started in Sydney, Australia almost 10 years ago. It was 2003 - the very early days of mobile. We can still remember how exciting it was to be at the beginning of something special - we like to think of it here as the beginning of the mobile revolution. Its bigger than just mobile now, so we use the term "Personal Media" to mean mobile, tablets, e-book readers, gaming stations and smart TV's. We believe that the software on these devices (commonly called apps) that we create has changed the way people live, and is now changing how they work.
Everyday our truly amazing people (we will be over 200 people soon) come together with our customers, to create the world’s best apps for consumers and for enterprises. We believe the user experience is everything on these devices and that you can't create truly amazing user experiences unless you combine design and technology from the outset. That's our secret sauce.
Now in the Deloitte fast 50 for six years running and with fantastic clients like Emirates, Shell, American Express, 20th Century Fox and The Economist it means we have been getting more right than we get wrong. So are we right for you? If you love technology, are passionate about user experience and really thrive in a fast moving, ever changing team based culture, then we could be the place for you. We are growing fast and need come exceptional talent to help us become a truly great company. The opportunities here are global and local - and limited only by how fast we grow.