Tightrope Interactive, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Collaborative office filled with talented peers
Copywriter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2014
In the year and a half that I have been part of the Tightrope team, I have been nothing but impressed. Everyone is ridiculously talented at what they do, and pride themselves on collaborative working. Most importantly to me, however, is that the leadership gives employees the freedom and space to do what they do best, offering support as it needed but not stepping on individuals' toes. It is an impressive culture: there is a great work/fun balance, and I often look forward to spending time with my co-workers outside of the office.
Pros
Free lunches on Wednesdays, quarterly company-wide outings, snacks
Productive place to work & learn!
Content Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2014
Tightrope Interactive is a dynamic company with lots of talented and fun people to work with. Each project that I have worked on challenges me (in good ways), and I can honestly say that I have learned an immense amount about the industry, the tech world, and just life in general from this job.
Pros
Free lunches & snacks, fun outings, and great people! Also, generous benefits and quarterly performance bonuses.
Fun place, great coworkers, nice work/life balance!
Administration (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2014
It's a work hard, play hard type of workplace. Great benefits for employees at this company - including weekly lunches, snacks around the clock, high-quality coffee, fun in-office holiday parties, and quarterly outings (such as bocce ball, bowling, casino game night, and scavenger hunt!)

Casual, yet professional, working environment with down-to-earth CEO, President and managers.
Fun place to work with talented, friendly people
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 7, 2013
Pros
- Employees have more responsibility and freedom than at most companies
- Co-founders are very involved and approachable
- Good medical benefits (no paycheck deductions for employee-only coverage)
- Free snacks, catered lunches on Wednesdays

Cons
- It can sometimes be challenging to coordinate between our San Francisco and Cold Spring, NY offices even though we frequently use video conferencing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tightrope Interactive, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Tightrope Interactive, Inc. Reviews by Location