Tightrope Interactive, Inc.

Tightrope Interactive, Inc. Employer Reviews

Productive place to work & learn!
Content Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches & snacks, fun outings, and great people! also, generous benefits and quarterly performance bonuses.
Tightrope Interactive is a dynamic company with lots of talented and fun people to work with. Each project that I have worked on challenges me (in good ways), and I can honestly say that I have learned an immense amount about the industry, the tech world, and just life in general from this job.
Fun place, great coworkers, nice work/life balance!
Administration (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2014
It's a work hard, play hard type of workplace. Great benefits for employees at this company - including weekly lunches, snacks around the clock, high-quality coffee, fun in-office holiday parties, and quarterly outings (such as bocce ball, bowling, casino game night, and scavenger hunt!)

Casual, yet professional, working environment with down-to-earth – more... CEO, President and managers. – less
Fun place to work with talented, friendly people
Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 7, 2013
Pros
- Employees have more responsibility and freedom than at most companies
- Co-founders are very involved and approachable
- Good medical benefits (no paycheck deductions for employee-only coverage)
- Free snacks, catered lunches on Wednesdays

Cons
- It can sometimes be challenging to coordinate between our San Francisco and Cold Spring, NY offices – more... even though we frequently use video conferencing – less

About Tightrope Interactive, Inc.

Tightrope Interactive is a full-service online marketing firm specializing in media buying, lead generation, and downloadable – Read more

Tightrope Interactive, Inc. Photos