Tilt Employee Reviews

Great Place to work for
College Ambassador (Current Employee) –  UCSB, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Great Place to work easy going company that is focused on bringing the best product possible to their customers. They are a fast growing company that i love working for.
Campus Ambassador
Campus Ambassador/Internship (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 23, 2017
This was a good resume booster to do on the side. you put as much time into it as you want. you get to work with other ambassadors on campus to plan events. i would recommend for all college students.
Descent Place to Work
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New London, NHNovember 24, 2016
Online Marketing
Unique Benefits provided by the company
Budgeted Events like charities and social events
Efficient Communication between the management
Pros
Free Gifts
Cons
Low wage rate
Fun work environment, great perks
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHOctober 18, 2016
Tilt is a fun place to work for, easy to communicate with managers and ability to get out the work you put in. Great programs to engage all ambassadors.
Pros
Perks, Communication, Events
Cons
Advancement
Awesome Management and a Friendly Environment
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 27, 2016
As an ambassador everything is on my own schedule and I can work as little or as much as I'd like to. My manager is a very helpful guy who is always trying to find new ways to encourage me and help me, help tilt.
Fun experience while in college
Campus Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 3, 2015
This job is fairly simple. It consists of getting as many people as I know to use the Tilt app in anyway they see fit. Unpaid but rewarding marketing experience.
A lively job with some lack in management
Game Technician (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAAugust 1, 2015
Working with older video game consoles like pac man, street fighter, and time crisis 1 & 2 was an amazing experience for a video game avid, and building a carousel from the ground up was something I will always remember, but our management was quite absent and there was almost no room to move up in the company.
Easy job
Technician (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAApril 23, 2015
The good and the bad of this job is how simple it was. There was no challenge or difference from day to day which got very boring at times.
Productive and fun workplace
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, ColoradoOctober 20, 2014
My most enjoyable part was getting to help people find resources in the building and on campus.
A great place to work that is interactive and interesting.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 12, 2014
A typical day at work would be cleaning the floor, game cabinets, and the glass. Attending to customers, fixing buttons or switches on the game cabinets, and stocking the prize area also stocking the crane games.

You learn to fix buttons, calibrate game cabinets, use a volt meter, fill the change machine, and learn how games operate.

Management was bad at first then after sometime the management was great. Everyone knew what duties they would be doing and they can handle the issue themselves with help from management anytime they asked.

There really was no hard part of the job. This job was really enjoyable especially when you test out the game you work on to make sure it works.
Pros
Easy job with simple and easy tasks.
Cons
Ordering specific parts for a game cabinet.
fun enviorment
manager (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJuly 21, 2014
make sure all the video arcade games were working. how to fix the games. management was ok. the co workers were all hard workers. hardest part of the job would be when banks were closed and we would run out of change. enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the kids happy when they would win prizes
Pros
seeing happy family
Cons
u would have to learn by yourself
Great place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJanuary 1, 2014
This was a very delightful job, I worked there for almost 6 years and gained a lot of skills and worked with a wonderful team, though management was something to be desired as the corporate offices were incredibly strict, for an example was their rules about over time hours. An employee could only gain so much in terms of over time hours that if they had gone over the limit they would literally be working for free. They would not get paid, period. There have been many times where the district managers have had to do repair work that they working for nothing for about a day or two straight, with hardly any compensation. But it was a laid back fun place to work with which you can get to know your employees on slow days and know for a fact they could handle the rush of the busy days.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere, easy-going uniform.
Cons
Corporate rules.
Productive work place
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXNovember 12, 2013
management put off their job and put it off all on me. Also they would come in drunk,and I just got tired of it .
Tilt
District Manager, Tilt (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 17, 2013
Tilt is a good company to work for if you are a single person. If you have a family it is not so good, just because of the traveling to four different states every other week. The other downfall is that I have worked there for over seven years, worked my way up the ladder and still never get a raised for the sixty plus hours that I work everyweek.
fun
Part Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 12, 2013
meet new people, played games, helped kids pick prizes. fixed machines
Games
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 24, 2012
Each day different games would break down. Some were easy to fix and others were hard to fix. It was fun working there because you get to see the children's smiles when they come in and receive their toys or what ever the product maybe. You get to enjoy watching a family spend time together in the store. They had no breaks and the customers were nasty sometimes.
Pros
fun, meet new people, make new friends.
Cons
no breaks, nasty customers
Fun
Arcade Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2012
I can say this job was fun one of those places you never forget. It didn't pay a lot but the enviroment was fun and made it all worth it.