TILTED KILT PUB & EATERY Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Prep Chef (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJNovember 3, 2016
My job was to help prepare the meals for the costumers it was a nice environment to work in but it was also very unprofessional
Productive company
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 5, 2016
Working for the tilted kilt was fun and new. My favorite part about working for TK was meeting new people. Co-workers were easy to get along with and they were all friendly.
Fun and fast paced work place
Barback/Bartender & Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 13, 2016
If you enjoy sports and meeting new people on a daily basis then you would like working here. Also, the managers and other employees were great. They make anyone feel welcomed and a part of the family. Great place to work!
Pros
50% off meals
good place to eat
kitchen manager (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILAugust 10, 2016
I go in and get ready for the day, filtering fryers, order if need be set up line, prep, get ready to open, do deposit and take to bank
the crew was fun to work with
most enjoyable part of job was morning when I go in and no one was around and I got a lot done
Poorly managed
Dishwasher/Food Prep and busser (Former Employee) –  Prince George, VAJuly 20, 2016
Very poorly managed, to much butt kissing to move up instead of earning from hard work. In 9 months I was never promoted or given a raise.
business closed down due to poor managment
waitress (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 28, 2016
Learned a lot of skills in my earlier years. Traits such as bartending and social skills.I do not miss the environment or management.
Pros
wide range of customers
Cons
Dress code, Managment, Crude customers
Fun people to work with
Server/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAApril 15, 2016
Open scheduling
Helpful, nice co-workers
Friendly atmosphere, laid back
Nice group of regulars
Okay management
Decent turnover rate
Team oriented, enjoyable place to work
Bar Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 7, 2016
Overall a great place to work. The staff follows well when given the right type of leadership, and has learned to use your co-workers strengths and weaknesses with your own to help each other. The hardest part how ever was managing the Y generation of staff. We have a young bunch any where from 18-23 years old, so they can be very controversial with small corrections. But that is one thing I learned was how to lead my generation with very little flak in return.

The typical day at work consists of getting the staff mentally prepared for that shift. Manage the rush when it comes, and make FOH & BOH cuts in accordance with sales, and labor numbers.

The most enjoyable part of my job was building relations with all of our guests, and staff. Knowing that I had a staff that would follow me, and trust my decisions was the greatest part. Being able to jump behind the bar to work the well, or help the kitchen by cooking on whichever station needed it.
Pros
Manager Meals, Sports oriented, Event driven, Casual work place
Cons
Low sales, Many call offs, unstable job security
great place to work
Busser/Bar back (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 4, 2016
great place to work, plenty of room for advancement. Management is great and does work with you on schedules. Great people to work around
fun place with great food and drinks! loved to work there
Server (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILFebruary 22, 2016
!!!!!! I had a great time as an employee at Tilted Kilt and enjoyed the menu and guests. A typical day would start with opening side work and end with great tips. I learned how to use hot schedules and also became basset certified. I defiantly loved going in to work every day and covering extra shifts whenever I could.
10/10 would work there again
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PA 18103February 21, 2016
Amazing building, personable efficient staff, great food and the girls were always nice. i loved coming in to the place it was like one big family.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
its distance
Fun and exciting workplace with great people
Busser/Barback (Current Employee) –  Victorville, CAJanuary 20, 2016
Everyday is something new. Always learning something new. Management needs a little work, and co-workers are good to work with. Hardest part of job is cleaning up vomit while keeping a smile and the most enjoyable part is to enjoy the sports that are shown while working.
Pros
Discounted Lunch
Cons
No promise of moving up.
Very fun
Server (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJanuary 16, 2016
I learned a good bit of teamwork, I've met some very nice people who are always willing to help, the guests are awesome, i love that i get a chance to sit and talk with them about
fun work environment
server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 21, 2015
easy first job as a server. fun enviornment. very busy during football season. coworkers are very welcoming and helpful.
Fun work enviornement with friendly co-workers
Entertainer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 20, 2015
This is a fun place to work for college students and beginning servers. The managment is lenient and the guests are friendly.
Pros
50% off meals when not working
Cons
Short or no breaks, no benefits, not dependable pay
Entertainment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAOctober 18, 2015
The guests, kilt girls and drinks were the main part of the restaurants. It was always busy.
Management was supportive. I enjoyed meeting new people everyday.
Pros
Good tips
Cons
Scattered work schedule
It was an enjoyable and fun experience
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYOctober 5, 2015
I was the most physically attractive person, at the time, so I was selected as their MMA Ring Girl Since I started working there until I quit. Co-Workers were fun, and informative. Management had a difficult time telling customers to keep their "paws off". The hardest part of the job, being involved with an overly jealous boyfriend. The job was great and honestly most of the women that work there are great at their jobs and remain loyal to their husbands.
Pros
Employee Discount, participate in company events, Major ego Boost!
Cons
that once in awhile guy who needs to "touch" but the bouncer takes care of him
Good Experience
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 24, 2015
An overall new and exciting experience. The atmosphere and staff really put forth alot of effort to give the customers an enjoyable and relaxing fun time and good food to boot.
productive fun working place , sports bar and a pub eatery
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 8, 2015
a typical day at work was always a new adventure , I would prepare my work area when I arrived . having a huge smile on my face when customers walked through the door greetings meant everything working as a hostess , I learned how too work with others in a large group , also how to do more than one thing at a time , My managers was very supportive and outgoing they made the job fun to be there . my co workers loved me its like that got attached , if they see me needing them they would help out and the same with me and them . the hardest part of the was when it got over packed with people and another thing that was hard was hearing on the phone over the loud noise . the most enjoyable part about the job was seeing my customers happy and enjoying there self
Cons
15 min breaks
horrible
Server (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILAugust 18, 2015
Easy one of the worst experiences I've had as a worker. The company is run by misogynists and they don't treat the girls properly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TILTED KILT PUB & EATERY. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5