Tim Horton’s

Tim Horton’s Employer Reviews

Loved to work here such great people
Store Front (Former Employee), Hagersville, ONFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: fun people, great work, lots of interesting people you meet
Cons: sometimes hard to work with the public
work at Tim Horton's was never the same, although the customers were. i got to know each person that came in every day and i looked forward to seeing them. the hours were great and the money for a student was perfect. i have learned so many things over the 10 years i worked there. team work, communication skills and leadership skills are just some of – more... the things i learned. – less
fast paced environment with a fun twist
Hostess/Baker (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONOctober 29, 2013
Pros: working with my team, decorating doughnuts, knowing i did a good job.
Cons: out the door line ups and around the store drive through line ups
a typical day at work would start with a good morning or afternoon to co-workers and get coffee going at a station while making sure sugar, milk, cream, and all other things that will be needed throughout the shift are at hand. keeping eyes and ears open for customers. smiling, eye contact and a thank you for coming in and a "have a great day!" to all – more... customers, and if there is a problem with an order we are to fix it up and try to ensure the customer leaves happy with the order.
when it comes to cleaning tasks before break we are to do a table run, cleaning off tables and picking up dishes, mugs and cutlery bringing them to the dish washer and putting them in washing racks, and if the rack is full, put it in to be cleaned! after that check that the washrooms are up to standards,meaning floors are cleaned of any garbage or dirt, mirrors are free of smudges of any sort, toilets and urinals are sanitized and tissue paper is replaced. so were off to wash our hands after such a dirty job.
-What I've learned after the experience at Tim's was for one how to deal with customers and their orders, two time management and three, you can be the difference in someones day even if its just a smile.
-My co-workers were absolutely amazing, they are what gave the job a fun twist, all working together and communicating what we need for each customer with a smile and helping hand.
-The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the breakfast and lunch rushes, because breakfast went right into lunch so there was no break from customers coming in. The rush would pick up at around 9am and would end at about 2pm.
-The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my team and knowing we all had the same goal when we came to work. make customers happy and really enjoy the shift with hard work and leaving stress behind. – less
very busy
employee (Former Employee), Kingston, ONJune 25, 2013
If you are able to stick it out however they do have pretty good benefits
very busy but a fun place to work
Storefront Customer Service Crew (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJuly 30, 2012
Pros: warm and lovely guests
Cons: all is well
Lovely place to work its a fast paced environment.
Great Team
always busy so you cant be idle any minute
satisfying the customer needs every minute
ok
Counter attendant/Baker (Former Employee), Charlottetown, PEApril 3, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: head office
it was a good place to work good people but not good head office late to do stuff.