Due to continued growth we are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor at our Parkers Lake location. This apartment community has 248 units and is located in Plymouth, MN. The ideal candidate is dedicated, enthusiastic, and a creative individual that is able to multi-task, and adapt well to a fast paced, high volume environment.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all general maintenance of the apartment community. This includes routine and preventive maintenance, turnover maintenance, and other duties to maintain the property. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, customer service-oriented and has superior time management skills.
Will be exposed to constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying (light and heavy loads, 0lbs – 50lbs+), climbing stairs and ladders and walking on rooftops. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate small power tools and other equipment. Must be able to use and wear required safety equipment.
· 3+ years of general maintenance experience and at least 6+ months in a multi-family, industrial or institutional work order environment.
· High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred, college-level/trade school preferred
· Certifications desired: CAMT, boiler license, EPA, CPO, electrical, plumbing, first aide, etc.
· Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, electrical systems, all major appliances, pool and spa equipment and other community systems.
· Basic computer proficiency preferred
· YARDI experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place. No relocation available. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Please copy and paste the link below into a browser if you are interested in this opportunity: