Timberland

Timberland Employer Reviews

AWESOME JOB
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Ontario, CANovember 17, 2014
I ONLY WORKED THERE FOR A BIT BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST JOBS I HAVE HAD. I WAS WORKING THERE UNDER A TEMP AGENCY.
Not Recommended
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Danville, KYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: short breaks, don't abide by rules
experience was good, but management following rules and regulations is something they don't do.
Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee), orlando flNovember 5, 2014
It was always busy at Timberland because it is located at the outlets on I-Drive. Management is good, some of the managers are horrible but for the most part they are good. Some of the co-workers were just rude but youll find some good people that work there.
A Fun Outdoor store
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AND CASHIER (Former Employee), Lancaster , PASeptember 15, 2014
Customer Service is awesome when you truly believe in what you are selling and you have wore or experience their value.
Its great working in a place where you met people from didn't countries and stories, not only meeting them but getting a glimpse of their personal style and having an effort on their choice.
Its just fun as well as sharing the sell – more... and bringing in a co- worker to experience a little of the culture shock with you.
Mangers don't fall short of excitement as their themselves love that in the Customers travel to the USA the wished to stop by at Timberland and shop.
The smile of our Customer face with such excitement and satisfaction is the world to me and definitely makes my day. – less
the most enjoyable part of the job
Stock Manager (Former Employee), Foley, ALSeptember 10, 2014
the look on customers faces when you help them find things they need for a good price
fun workplace very productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2014
i liked the vibe my coworkers & management of the place was run well
Productive and amazing
Sales Associate/ Stock personnel (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 6, 2014
Cons: ignorant customers, arrogant customers
I learened how to convert women sizes to male sizes learned how to become a stock personnel
Smooth work flow
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NvMay 15, 2014
Pros: co workers would take turns bringing in lunch for all employees
Cons: store did not provide enough space to set up new merchandise
Co workers all got along, we would work together to get all daily tasks completed. Good work enviroment
very interesting job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 8, 2014
Pros: free products, discounts to multiple companies associated with the company.
Cons: pay
Was surprised the store closed just after working there for a little under a year
upper management was rude , wasnt accurate on their information.
My store was full of life .
Timberland offers alot of professionalism and product knowledge.
Their products are bonded and good.
Fast paced environment work day
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLApril 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: poor management.
A typical day at work for me starts by putting all the incoming merchandise where it belongs, after that I'm in charge of the cashier and also assisting customer finding the items that they are looking for. Before end of my shift I'm in charge of cleaning the store, folding clothes and putting each item where it belongs
it was ok for the most part
Sales Associate (Former Employee), VaMarch 26, 2014
I worked at a store in the mall, so in the mornings it wasnt too bad, towards the evening and the end of the day it got a little hectic. management was good no complaints
Amazingly community oriented and rewarding
Store Sales Manager (Former Employee), Chicago IllinoisMarch 18, 2014
Pros: flexible, rewarding
Cons: had to work nights, weekends and holidays
Began my career as a co-manager and ultimately ended up responsible for the #2 store which was a $4+ million store.
First Class Selling Culture
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee), Freeport, MEMarch 13, 2014
Pros: relaxed dress code, free shoes, great discount, excellent benefits package
Selling culture. That's what your mission at Timberland is. A first class store environment and excellent customer service make it the utmost experience for the customer. Building a loyalty to the brand one pair of work boots at a time.
If you didn't know how to sell, you were taught. Being approachable and knowing how to ask for the sale were key. – more... Yes, restocking and cashiering were important as well, but customers were the number one priority. – less
Very upbeat atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Central Valley, NYFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: very little training
My job at the moment is at the warehouse. I work with an associate, and work on getting the right material to the store for success. The store is up beat, with high volume and people from all over the world shopping. It is a great atmosphere, but training is difficult. My co-workers are very nice and I get along with them all.
Sales Manager
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Commerce, GAJanuary 9, 2014
Personnel Management, Operational Management, Inventory Management.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCDecember 30, 2013
Supervised employees to make sure they were performing their job duties efficiently.
Stocking
Shipping orders (Former Employee), Danville, KYDecember 24, 2013
Pros: if they didn't need us they would let us sweep to get extra hours
Cons: seasonal
Placed stickers on orders and packaged orders, made boxes, picked orders, shipped and unloaded heavy boots. Counted orders also recording for record keeping.
Relaxing atmosphere to work in.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 21, 2013
Can be pretty hectic at Timberlands but it is worth it, majority of the customers coming to the store are nice and a lot of other people from different nationalities come in so its always nice to get to know our customers.
fun productive
Retail Specialist (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: discount
Cons: playing with feet
Always getting to meet new people.learned how to use cashier,productive make doughnuts fill doughnuts,management they could manage hours more and be flexible thereselves.peer communication was very well.hardest part is keeping up with all orders.best part of job would be getting to speak spanish to my hispanics.
fun when we receive new goods and do the display.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kuwait.November 9, 2013
First of all, there is no office inside Kuwait for our company so most of the work will be done by me and staff help. Deposit the daily sales
Checking the display and stock availability to replenish it.
The daily target. Staff attendance.
The hardest part is completing the expired company Docs. with the PRO.as no office in Kuwait. Dealing with any visitors – more... from any Dept.
from the any ministry because no office and I have to deal with them.
General I enjoy doing my job unless I did not get any support from the office abut I enjoy more when we reach the yearly target. – less

1 2 3 4

About Timberland

The Timberland Company (Timberland) designs, develops, engineers, markets and distributes, under the Timberland, Timberland PRO, – Read more

Timberland Photos