Timberland

Timberland Employee Reviews

Great discount on their products (boots clothing, etc.). Awesome management and a professional work environment
Lead Computer Operator (Former Employee), Stratham, NHJune 19, 2015
Pros: Great work environment. Loved the people I worked with
Cons: Low salary in job security
Timberland was my favorite company I have worked for. The work environment was always professional and extremely pleasant. The management was very respectable as well as my coworkers. The only reason I left the company was because I was concerned for my job since the company filed chapter 11 shortly after I started with the company.
productive and fun atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCJune 18, 2015
This company is very professional and humble at the same time. for a retail company the benefits are extremely rewarding. they provide product knowledge and training and it is very thorough. I enjoyed meeting so many wonderful people while working for Timberland company. They are very passionate about their product. I had the opportunity to work with them for 6 years and I worked my way from part time to management.
good place to work
Assistant manager (Former Employee), mclean vaJune 12, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: long hours
I was the manager at this store and I loves it, I was able to hire and train new staff and show them a way to sale in store. was also able to process shipments and help with sales goals.
Great place to learn exceptional customer service and build your way up.
seasonal associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FlMay 30, 2015
Pros: Helps the community, great hours, and managers are vary professional.
Cons: Short breaks.
This position provides exceptional customer service and actively sells to the customer while following through on store operational tasks. Maintains good visual displays and a neat, clean, and well presented store.
A fun workplace with opportunities
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Commerce, GAMay 26, 2015
A typical day at work begins with opening routines which include making sure workplace area is clean without safety hazards, followed by restocking product care merchandise.
Mornings are generally slow, so associates stay productive by maintaining cleanliness and good presentation of the store and its products.
If a customer enters they are instantly greeted by associates with an energetic, yet friendly attitude. The associate then lets the customer know of any special sales or promotions in the store that they should consider.
Strong interaction between the customer and associate is maintained until the customer has left the store to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction and build upon brand loyalty.
While no customers are in the store there are various tasks to keep associates productive such as floor sets that involve strategic product placement to enhance sales and customer experience and shipment processing to replenish and present new products.
At the end of the day closing routines are preformed, involving store cleanliness, tidying products that are present on the sales floor and depositing profits earned each day. Afterwards, point of sales systems are shut down and security alarms are activated until the opening of the following day.

At Timberland I have learned more product information regarding products that are practical for outdoor performance. It has also given me more experience with establishing authentic connections with costumers.

Management and co-workers are friendly and understanding of situations in the workplace as well as employee's personal lifestyle. Together we all work as a team, using communication skills and coaching in the moment to ensure employee growth and success in the workplace.

The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving compliments from satisfied customers who appreciate my honesty and effort I made into understanding their concerns and doing my best to accommodate them.
Standard retail job
Sales Associate, Stockroom Supervisor (Former Employee), Westbrook, CTMay 4, 2015
Not sure what to say about Timerland that hasn't already been said about any other retail job. I was fortunate enough to have a great team to work with and a very clean store. Could do without Black Fridays however.
Productive and great place
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 18, 2015
I found working at Timberland very pleasing and it was a great experience. I learned better communication skills and my fellow coworkers were easy going.
Fun enviornment to work in with great employees
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), leesburg, vaApril 1, 2015
I would re-stock the shelves and ring out the customers. Learned time management, how to order special items for customers and complete projects without help of others. the most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with customers and having regulars come visit me.
Fun and busy place to work.
Stock lead (Current Employee), Central Valley, NYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great team!
Cons: no room for growth
In the morning i would fill the sales floor receive the new shipment, put any new product out on the sales floor immediately, make any changes to the sales floor if needed. I have developed very good time management skills. I work with about 30 other associates and 5 management staff. The hardest part of my job is being able to change the entire floor set in one day. I receive about 3-4 new styles of clothing in a day, its tough but i make sure to get everything done before i leave. The most enjoyable part of my job is the team. We all work very well and balance each other out.
Amazing workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great quality product
Timberland is an iconic brand that has survived through several trends. It still remains to be a premium brand with quality product.
Timberland
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Flemington, NJFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: we had pot luck every month with different themes to have fun!
Cons: manager(s) need to be a little understanding when the associate has an issue at home
MY day started the same every day, it's not a company when you have the chance to climb. I learned so much that I could have been a manager but refused many times. The people I worked with is like another family from home. They are my good friends, and we made a good team player!
The hardest .....if I were to be a manager, learning that whole process would be a huge challenge.
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Stratham, NHJanuary 10, 2015
Productive and Fun workplace
Good management
Good work life balance
Multiple opportunities
Could fulfill my dream
Sustainability Specialist India (Former Employee), INDecember 18, 2014
Pros: travel to many places
Cons: sacrifice family time
My main aspiration is to improve workplaces and communities by developing and implementing socially responsible and environmentally sustainable standards in the supply chain and communities which I could accomplish in Timberland to an extent.
Easy manufacturing job.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Danville, KYDecember 8, 2014
Pros: easiest factory job locally.
Cons: not enough money.
Laid back 'factory' job. Clean environment. Not enough money to be made or to move up.
AWESOME JOB
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Ontario, CANovember 17, 2014
I ONLY WORKED THERE FOR A BIT BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST JOBS I HAVE HAD. I WAS WORKING THERE UNDER A TEMP AGENCY.
Not Recommended
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Danville, KYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: short breaks, don't abide by rules
experience was good, but management following rules and regulations is something they don't do.
Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee), orlando flNovember 5, 2014
It was always busy at Timberland because it is located at the outlets on I-Drive. Management is good, some of the managers are horrible but for the most part they are good. Some of the co-workers were just rude but youll find some good people that work there.
A Fun Outdoor store
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AND CASHIER (Former Employee), Lancaster , PASeptember 15, 2014
Customer Service is awesome when you truly believe in what you are selling and you have wore or experience their value.
Its great working in a place where you met people from didn't countries and stories, not only meeting them but getting a glimpse of their personal style and having an effort on their choice.
Its just fun as well as sharing the sell and bringing in a co- worker to experience a little of the culture shock with you.
Mangers don't fall short of excitement as their themselves love that in the Customers travel to the USA the wished to stop by at Timberland and shop.
The smile of our Customer face with such excitement and satisfaction is the world to me and definitely makes my day.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Stock Manager (Former Employee), Foley, ALSeptember 10, 2014
the look on customers faces when you help them find things they need for a good price
fun workplace very productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2014
i liked the vibe my coworkers & management of the place was run well

1 2 3 4

About Timberland

The Timberland Company (Timberland) designs, develops, engineers, markets and distributes, under the Timberland, Timberland PRO, – Read more

Timberland Salaries

$10.25 per hour
Customer Service Associate/Cashier
$8.50 per hour

Timberland Photos

O maior ícone da marca, Yellow Boot.