Timberland

Timberland United States Employee Reviews

Standard retail job
Sales Associate, Stockroom Supervisor (Former Employee), Westbrook, CTMay 4, 2015
Not sure what to say about Timerland that hasn't already been said about any other retail job. I was fortunate enough to have a great team to work with and a very clean store. Could do without Black Fridays however.
Productive and great place
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 18, 2015
I found working at Timberland very pleasing and it was a great experience. I learned better communication skills and my fellow coworkers were easy going.
Fun enviornment to work in with great employees
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), leesburg, vaApril 1, 2015
I would re-stock the shelves and ring out the customers. Learned time management, how to order special items for customers and complete projects without help of others. the most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with customers and having regulars come visit me.
Fun and busy place to work.
Stock lead (Current Employee), Central Valley, NYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great team!
Cons: no room for growth
In the morning i would fill the sales floor receive the new shipment, put any new product out on the sales floor immediately, make any changes to the sales floor if needed. I have developed very good time management skills. I work with about 30 other associates and 5 management staff. The hardest part of my job is being able to change the entire floor set in one day. I receive about 3-4 new styles of clothing in a day, its tough but i make sure to get everything done before i leave. The most enjoyable part of my job is the team. We all work very well and balance each other out.
Amazing workplace
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great quality product
Timberland is an iconic brand that has survived through several trends. It still remains to be a premium brand with quality product.
Timberland
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Flemington, NJFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: we had pot luck every month with different themes to have fun!
Cons: manager(s) need to be a little understanding when the associate has an issue at home
MY day started the same every day, it's not a company when you have the chance to climb. I learned so much that I could have been a manager but refused many times. The people I worked with is like another family from home. They are my good friends, and we made a good team player!
The hardest .....if I were to be a manager, learning that whole process would be a huge challenge.
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Stratham, NHJanuary 10, 2015
Productive and Fun workplace
Good management
Good work life balance
Multiple opportunities
Could fulfill my dream
Sustainability Specialist India (Former Employee), INDecember 18, 2014
Pros: travel to many places
Cons: sacrifice family time
My main aspiration is to improve workplaces and communities by developing and implementing socially responsible and environmentally sustainable standards in the supply chain and communities which I could accomplish in Timberland to an extent.
Easy manufacturing job.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Danville, KYDecember 8, 2014
Pros: easiest factory job locally.
Cons: not enough money.
Laid back 'factory' job. Clean environment. Not enough money to be made or to move up.
AWESOME JOB
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Ontario, CANovember 17, 2014
I ONLY WORKED THERE FOR A BIT BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST JOBS I HAVE HAD. I WAS WORKING THERE UNDER A TEMP AGENCY.
Not Recommended
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Danville, KYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: short breaks, don't abide by rules
experience was good, but management following rules and regulations is something they don't do.
Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee), orlando flNovember 5, 2014
It was always busy at Timberland because it is located at the outlets on I-Drive. Management is good, some of the managers are horrible but for the most part they are good. Some of the co-workers were just rude but youll find some good people that work there.
A Fun Outdoor store
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AND CASHIER (Former Employee), Lancaster , PASeptember 15, 2014
Customer Service is awesome when you truly believe in what you are selling and you have wore or experience their value.
Its great working in a place where you met people from didn't countries and stories, not only meeting them but getting a glimpse of their personal style and having an effort on their choice.
Its just fun as well as sharing the sell and bringing in a co- worker to experience a little of the culture shock with you.
Mangers don't fall short of excitement as their themselves love that in the Customers travel to the USA the wished to stop by at Timberland and shop.
The smile of our Customer face with such excitement and satisfaction is the world to me and definitely makes my day.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Stock Manager (Former Employee), Foley, ALSeptember 10, 2014
the look on customers faces when you help them find things they need for a good price
fun workplace very productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2014
i liked the vibe my coworkers & management of the place was run well
Productive and amazing
Sales Associate/ Stock personnel (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 6, 2014
Cons: ignorant customers, arrogant customers
I learened how to convert women sizes to male sizes learned how to become a stock personnel
Smooth work flow
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NvMay 15, 2014
Pros: co workers would take turns bringing in lunch for all employees
Cons: store did not provide enough space to set up new merchandise
Co workers all got along, we would work together to get all daily tasks completed. Good work enviroment
very interesting job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 8, 2014
Pros: free products, discounts to multiple companies associated with the company.
Cons: pay
Was surprised the store closed just after working there for a little under a year
upper management was rude , wasnt accurate on their information.
My store was full of life .
Timberland offers alot of professionalism and product knowledge.
Their products are bonded and good.
Fast paced environment work day
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLApril 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: poor management.
A typical day at work for me starts by putting all the incoming merchandise where it belongs, after that I'm in charge of the cashier and also assisting customer finding the items that they are looking for. Before end of my shift I'm in charge of cleaning the store, folding clothes and putting each item where it belongs
it was ok for the most part
Sales Associate (Former Employee), VaMarch 26, 2014
I worked at a store in the mall, so in the mornings it wasnt too bad, towards the evening and the end of the day it got a little hectic. management was good no complaints

1 2 3 4

About Timberland

The Timberland Company (Timberland) designs, develops, engineers, markets and distributes, under the Timberland, Timberland PRO, – Read more

Timberland Salaries

$10.25 per hour
Sales Associate
$12,000 per year

Timberland Photos

O maior ícone da marca, Yellow Boot.