Timberland

Timberland Employer Reviews

fun workplace very productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2014
i liked the vibe my coworkers & management of the place was run well
Productive and amazing
Sales Associate/ Stock personnel (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 6, 2014
Cons: ignorant customers, arrogant customers
I learened how to convert women sizes to male sizes learned how to become a stock personnel
Smooth work flow
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NvMay 15, 2014
Pros: co workers would take turns bringing in lunch for all employees
Cons: store did not provide enough space to set up new merchandise
Co workers all got along, we would work together to get all daily tasks completed. Good work enviroment
very interesting job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 8, 2014
Pros: free products, discounts to multiple companies associated with the company.
Cons: pay
Was surprised the store closed just after working there for a little under a year
upper management was rude , wasnt accurate on their information.
My store was full of life .
Timberland offers alot of professionalism and product knowledge.
Their products are bonded and good.
Fast paced environment work day
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sunrise, FLApril 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: poor management.
A typical day at work for me starts by putting all the incoming merchandise where it belongs, after that I'm in charge of the cashier and also assisting customer finding the items that they are looking for. Before end of my shift I'm in charge of cleaning the store, folding clothes and putting each item where it belongs
it was ok for the most part
Sales Associate (Former Employee), VaMarch 26, 2014
I worked at a store in the mall, so in the mornings it wasnt too bad, towards the evening and the end of the day it got a little hectic. management was good no complaints
First Class Selling Culture
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee), Freeport, MEMarch 13, 2014
Pros: relaxed dress code, free shoes, great discount, excellent benefits package
Selling culture. That's what your mission at Timberland is. A first class store environment and excellent customer service make it the utmost experience for the customer. Building a loyalty to the brand one pair of work boots at a time.
If you didn't know how to sell, you were taught. Being approachable and knowing how to ask for the sale were key. – more... Yes, restocking and cashiering were important as well, but customers were the number one priority. – less
Very upbeat atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Central Valley, NYFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: very little training
My job at the moment is at the warehouse. I work with an associate, and work on getting the right material to the store for success. The store is up beat, with high volume and people from all over the world shopping. It is a great atmosphere, but training is difficult. My co-workers are very nice and I get along with them all.
Sales Manager
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Commerce, GAJanuary 9, 2014
Personnel Management, Operational Management, Inventory Management.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCDecember 30, 2013
Supervised employees to make sure they were performing their job duties efficiently.
Stocking
Shipping orders (Former Employee), Danville, KYDecember 24, 2013
Pros: if they didn't need us they would let us sweep to get extra hours
Cons: seasonal
Placed stickers on orders and packaged orders, made boxes, picked orders, shipped and unloaded heavy boots. Counted orders also recording for record keeping.
Relaxing atmosphere to work in.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Hanover, MDDecember 21, 2013
Can be pretty hectic at Timberlands but it is worth it, majority of the customers coming to the store are nice and a lot of other people from different nationalities come in so its always nice to get to know our customers.
fun productive
Retail Specialist (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: discount
Cons: playing with feet
Always getting to meet new people.learned how to use cashier,productive make doughnuts fill doughnuts,management they could manage hours more and be flexible thereselves.peer communication was very well.hardest part is keeping up with all orders.best part of job would be getting to speak spanish to my hispanics.
Fast paced
Material Handler (Former Employee), Danville, KYSeptember 26, 2013
Some parts of the factory are fast paced. Others are complete opposite. Good amount of hours are given to you.
tedious
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 10, 2013
it would begin by cleaning up the store and tidying it up, making it look presentable. i learned patience and how to deal with customers which helped with with dealing with patients. management was strict.
Good job if your young
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAAugust 28, 2013
Your typical retail job. Long hours and no real benefits.While I was there the company was doing a lot of random things from trying to re brand the company to cutting benefits.
Productive and fun place to work at.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDAugust 26, 2013
Pros: fun enviroment to work at.
Cons: short staff
A typical day at Timberland involves Customer Service throughout the whole shift and receiving shipment Monday-Saturday. Processing new products into inventory and sales floor.
walk thru
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free timberlands
Cons: not enough days
it was a fast paced environment at the Timberland store. Nice co workers and managers neevr had any problems with anyone. the hardest part was trying to take down a stock of boots and its 10 boxes. overall it was great.
very interesting job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 23, 2013
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: pay
low pay for the work you do, co-workers were from all over the world so that made the job interesting and exciting,hardest part of the job stocking the shoes in the bays. Great employee discounts 55% off.
First class store Environment, High Energy, Responsible of exceeding all store goals
Asst. Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 19, 2013
Pros: professional environment, bonus pay
Cons: no cons
Being Asst. Manager for a 4 million dollar store isn't Easy. I was responsible for hosting The sales floor, Hiring and training a full staff of 15 employees. I over saw all stockroom procedures such as receiving shipment to transfer in and outs. The hardest part of the job was accomplishing all tasks while maintaining a energetic work flow and customer – more... service simultaneously. However with team work, all can be accomplished. The most enjoyable part of working at my store is the strong team i help build and beating all our last year goals. – less

1 2 3 4

About Timberland

The Timberland Company (Timberland) designs, develops, engineers, markets and distributes, under the Timberland, Timberland PRO, – Read more