Timberland

Timberland Employer Reviews

fun when we receive new goods and do the display.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Kuwait.November 9, 2013
First of all, there is no office inside Kuwait for our company so most of the work will be done by me and staff help. Deposit the daily sales
Checking the display and stock availability to replenish it.
The daily target. Staff attendance.
The hardest part is completing the expired company Docs. with the PRO.as no office in Kuwait. Dealing with any visitors – more... from any Dept.
from the any ministry because no office and I have to deal with them.
General I enjoy doing my job unless I did not get any support from the office abut I enjoy more when we reach the yearly target. – less
Fast paced
Material Handler (Former Employee), Danville, KYSeptember 26, 2013
Some parts of the factory are fast paced. Others are complete opposite. Good amount of hours are given to you.
tedious
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 10, 2013
it would begin by cleaning up the store and tidying it up, making it look presentable. i learned patience and how to deal with customers which helped with with dealing with patients. management was strict.
Good job if your young
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAAugust 28, 2013
Your typical retail job. Long hours and no real benefits.While I was there the company was doing a lot of random things from trying to re brand the company to cutting benefits.
Productive and fun place to work at.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDAugust 26, 2013
Pros: fun enviroment to work at.
Cons: short staff
A typical day at Timberland involves Customer Service throughout the whole shift and receiving shipment Monday-Saturday. Processing new products into inventory and sales floor.
walk thru
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free timberlands
Cons: not enough days
it was a fast paced environment at the Timberland store. Nice co workers and managers neevr had any problems with anyone. the hardest part was trying to take down a stock of boots and its 10 boxes. overall it was great.
very interesting job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 23, 2013
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: pay
low pay for the work you do, co-workers were from all over the world so that made the job interesting and exciting,hardest part of the job stocking the shoes in the bays. Great employee discounts 55% off.
First class store Environment, High Energy, Responsible of exceeding all store goals
Asst. Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 19, 2013
Pros: professional environment, bonus pay
Cons: no cons
Being Asst. Manager for a 4 million dollar store isn't Easy. I was responsible for hosting The sales floor, Hiring and training a full staff of 15 employees. I over saw all stockroom procedures such as receiving shipment to transfer in and outs. The hardest part of the job was accomplishing all tasks while maintaining a energetic work flow and customer – more... service simultaneously. However with team work, all can be accomplished. The most enjoyable part of working at my store is the strong team i help build and beating all our last year goals. – less
Friendly staff, a;ways busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYJuly 10, 2013
Pros: fast paced, good pay
Cons: management could be better
A typical work day consists of coming in getting my radio for communication helping customers find the right shoe. I learned how to communicate with customers from all over the world. I also learned what shoes go where how to restock shoes and fold all the clothes. Managment was decent could have been better but if you did what you had to do you would – more... be ok. Co workers were pretty awesome they were friendly and found a way to help any customer. Hardest part of the job was learning where all the shoes would go and finding the mis matched shoes. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the customers would thank you for all the hard work you did to get them their shoe. – less
Great work place
Store Clerk (Former Employee), Flemington, NJJune 26, 2013
Pros: easy job, nice benefits, nice group of people
Cons: shipment can be a lot to overcome
It is a great work place to work at. Get the right amount hours and the right amount of pay for your work ethic.
Cool environment lacks management
Sales (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYJune 23, 2013
Pros: met new people
Cons: bad management
Go in to work start off good but when the new managers make bad calls the more experienced managers get mad at all of us.
Fun experience
Sales Associate Prime Outlets (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSJune 11, 2013
Pros: work atmosphere
Cons: short breaks, not enough hour
Great work atmosphere with community improvement opportunities
Absolutely the best place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJune 4, 2013
I loved working here everybody was truly amazing. they worked with you with your schedule if you had school or anything like that they worked around it. you could really feel the love working here. everybody was like family to one another.
hardworking
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbury, NYJune 4, 2013
Could seem boring at first but once the day pick up it becomes fun. I learned how to talk better with people from a different country. Management and co-workers made the environment such a wonderful place to work. The hardest part was working 12 hour shift with only a 30 minute break.
Easy, Going
Freelance Videographer (Current Employee), Stratham, NH Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2013
Creative freedom with great compensation.
Learned time management and complete projects without help of others.
Hardest part of the job was to complete tasks when others were not capable of producing needed materials.
The Most enjoyable of the job was the creative freedom and trust to produce the best quality product.
Productive and an execellent place to grow as a sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Reading, PAMay 16, 2013
i loved going to work everyday ,
my coworkers were all so friendly and kind,
supervisors were so understanding and never ,
made your job difficult.
there truly was no hard part to my job.
the most enjoyable part of my job was ,
the interaction with customers and the possibility
to help , company grow.
Terrible place
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYMay 5, 2013
Awful place to work with terrible management. Don't go there
Excellent Company
Manager/District Trainer (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCApril 24, 2013
I worked for Timberland for five almost five years and in the end the traveling and not being home is the ultimate rerson I left this job, I had two small daughters and was home one week a month for over a year, it became to much.
Productive and fun environment
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMarch 3, 2013
i learned how managerial duties are done
i learned how to deal with certain customers
i love my co-workers
there is nothing i really found hard about the job
i do more than what i am asked
Fast paced working environment
SALES ASSOCIATE/ CASHIER (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJFebruary 20, 2013
My days at timberland consist of customer service, and completing multiple task in a short period of time. I was able to learn how to interact with customers better, answer phones and order special items for customers. The management team was good, some were a little unfair. My co-workers were awesome they gave me a hand when ever I needed it or when – more... I was coming in counter with something new. A hard part about the job was trying to give equal customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the store was crowded with customers. – less

About Timberland

The Timberland Company (Timberland) designs, develops, engineers, markets and distributes, under the Timberland, Timberland PRO, – Read more

Timberland Photos