TIMCO Employee Reviews

Good
Lay down operator and run casing (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 25, 2016
That is good company they give us lay off but I still looking for job I like working to much but so please give me the job I really need to work thanks for everything
Under staffed & Exhausting.
Tool Technician (Former Employee) –  Milton, LAAugust 2, 2016
Overall the experience at Timco Services Inc. was decent & I am grateful for the opportunity. The company was a small business compared to competitors and very under staffed, yet tight knit.
Pros
Over-time
Cons
Short Breaks
Was the best company
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  texasJuly 24, 2016
loved my job wish they never sold out would of retired from this job lots of hrs and over time everyone got along good everyone got along great place to start and end
Pros
all pros
Timco job review
Shipping and recieving specialist (Former Employee) –  Buchanan, NYJune 21, 2016
Timco's management team seems to promote a hostile work environment and ignores safe conflict resolution practice.
It should also be noted that in a warehouse where safety is key they do not follow proper safety procedure for most of there equipment
Cons
low wages, no advancement, hostile managment
company was small when I worked there
Quality Manager & Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brookshire, TXJune 7, 2016
Owner favored manufacturing over Quality control making Quality a difficult position with regards to customer engineering due to pore quality due to defects.
Pros
it was in Brookshire texas
Cons
rough work condition enviroment
Good company
Lead Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMMarch 26, 2016
This company was a great learning experience and offered many opportunities. The owners were a part of day to day operations and was very involved.
Pros
Schedule was great
Cons
Bought out by a larger company
Management is amazingly accommodating, truly a team environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILMarch 17, 2016
The only negative is the lack of room for advancement and the pay scale, both of which are common issues in small companies.

The company culture is relatively relaxed and everyone works toward the same goals of client satisfaction and support.
Pros
amazing management team, relaxed culture, extras (occasional free lunch, snacks, etc.), it's really a family environment
Cons
Pay, no room to advance
Setting appointments for fundraising. Mostly for schools.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYMarch 11, 2016
Typical day at this job was answering and taking messages. Also, setting appointments to meet with school organizations to plan fundraisers for the school. I learned to keep making calls. The more calls and setting up appointments with the schools the better chances of getting their business. The hardest part of this job was peak season in the Fall and Spring of the year very hectic in keeping product in stock. The most enjoyable part was seeing the different organizations doing a fundraiser had met their goal.
Pros
working from home
Cons
seasonal job
Nice place to work
Assistant Shop Foreman (Former Employee) –  Carthage, TXFebruary 5, 2016
learned a lot about oilfield tools and equipment and the process in which oil is recovered had fun learning the casing industry
Pros
good environment
Great Place to work
Lead Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXNovember 17, 2015
Worked for company for over 5 years. Great staff very helpful and wonderful place to work. Worked seven day 12 hour shifts and was off seven days.
Good people to work with.
RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLNovember 6, 2015
Timco was a good place to work thanks to the people who work there. Thanks to the people I worked with I was able to find my place and managed to get a better job thanks to their help.
great place to work
contractor for aeroteams (Former Employee) –  lake city flOctober 11, 2015
great job lot of work steady j bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvjne56uyheythjvcyhujdukie76n657uob. enjoyed being employed by them
interesting place to work with plenty to learn about
Ground Support Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 10, 2015
Great place to work, great benefits and pay. awesome group of co-workers. On a typical day the lead will give you a job, let you diagnose and repair.
Good place to learn how an MRO works
Aircraft QC Inspector (present) (Current Employee) –  CVGAugust 20, 2015
overall a good place to work, usually they have reasonable expectations. feast or famine.

the hangar is usually empty. HAECO CVG was not on the HAECO Marketing departments radar.

the devil is in the details such as securing a lease on the facility so you have a place to complete the contracts.
Pros
friendly co-wrkers
Cons
corperate FAILED to secure a lease on the facility and now HAECO CVG is closing
Okay while it lasted
Aircraft Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KyJuly 1, 2015
I was hired and shortly after that the company moved its headquarter and filed bankrupcy seemed a little fishy.
The folks I worked with where good people just trying to provide a good service for the company that had just started service in this location.
Pros
in CVG
Cons
Ended to soon
Good people, friendly atmosphere
Deliver paperwork

Heavy check procedures.

Friendly, detailed oriented.

Friendly and knowledgable.

Organizing all information into one place.

Working with good people.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Pay
Needs Improvement
Systems Engineer/Support (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 18, 2015
Needs improvement on all fields. Job stability is based on the project you're working on, benefits constantly changed, no opportunity of growth, and a very clicky environment.
Pros
Work on different things daily
Cons
Very unstable if you're not part of the group.
great place for income but never no time for family
Solo/ local owner operator driver (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAMay 4, 2015
Being an owner operator, this company was great for the income. But when you asked for home time to be around family, the often denied you for that. I asked for local work as well instead of all California but was also turned down as well because of seniority.
Pros
income was great!
Cons
bad management
Timco (HEACO) Aviation
Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  usaApril 20, 2015
An Terrible place to work and very disappointing.

The hourly wage is terrible and appalling for this industry standard.
You have to work over 40hrs before you can get overtime.

Fulltime and I struggled to make 40hrs some weeks ?

You are promised courses that never materialize.
This was just the tip of the Iceberg.

Not a set schedule for your weekly roster which was produced every week leaving you no time to plan for your life, especially if you have a family. The supervisor does not know what he was doing when producing this, it is awful. I have never come across anything like this in my life.

My experience of my co-workers is unbelievable in that very few have any experience at all but yet they are all experts?. How they gained there A&P I don't know and they are dangerous to work with.
You end up baby sitting these people and doing there job putting to much pressure on you as an individual.

No access to Aircraft Maintenance Manuals as the Company has not paid for the License to Airbus and the management have been told and done nothing now for months.

The company equipment is a joke and in a terrible state.
A real struggle to complete your duties safely and everything done on the cheap with no health and safety.
You have to beg and borrow equipment from other company's just to do you job on the aircraft.

If you are good at your job you end up becoming stressed and under pressure due low wage, lack of equipment, bad staff & working with poor management.
I cannot not believe how unprofessional the whole outfit is and its getting worse.
Pros
What Pros ?
Cons
Everthing
Great place to work,
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 27, 2015
Receiving parts for in Mechanic, how the parts system works and how to deal with a verity of people, they know their jobs, great people, dealing with shipping and receiving on a timely manner, meeting new people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TIMCO. Our community is ready to answer.