Time Communications Employee Reviews

Could of been alot better.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Perham, MNJune 21, 2016
This company does not care about its employee's at all. If the internet goes down because of bad weather they count it as an occurance against you. You are constantly slammed with calls. They do not train you on all the accounts so half the time it's guess work.

The supervisors are quick to blame you if anyting goes wrong can't possibly be there companies issue right?. The pay is so low it is not even close to a livable wage. Most the people there could care less about you as a person. You have to work every single holiday which nobody does anymore today. Its just a constant battle to get any time off.

In an eight hour shift you get 3 ten minute breaks i don't even know how they get away with that at all. You get monitoring scores on your calls . Lets not forget the spell check police if you mispell a word or make a mistake they fill your email with error messages.

The list of things goes on an on . I would say find any other place to work cause this place is awful.
Pros
Split shifts
Cons
poor pay, poor management, poor employee benifits.
Overall Solid Company
Sales (Former Employee) –  White Bear LakeSeptember 21, 2015
Impressive Compensation Structure, but offerings lacking against competing firms and there are some organizational issues as well.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Disorganized
A day in the life of a CSR
Customer Service Represetative (Former Employee) –  Perham, MNJune 24, 2016
We were required to be logged on to our stations at the office or at home at least one minute before. If it was a minute after you would receive an attendance strike. If you are late without notice to a supervisor, that was one strike, if you get a great call everyone knows it and recognizes the accomplishment. All of our calls are scripted calls. That was the good and the bad. We all think improvising a little bit will help but in the long term,you are just digging a hole you won't get out of. Stick to the Script. I took a phone call on an account that I had never had a call for. I was a bit nervous inside, because there are so many questions the caller could ask of me and being strong and confident, I walked the caller through the phone call according to my supervisors at 100%! I love the time spent on a call was another learned task that every caller has to learn. It is tough sometimes,especially on new accounts to be sure you say what you are supposed to say nothing else, or it could be the opposite, they really don't care if you vary from the script. Timing is the key to every phone call. One of our accounts had a time limit on it. This was 2-3 minutes and off the phone. We have a ticker that tells how many calls were in for CSR or SUP for supervisor, or it is a call that you can see how many seconds they have waited to get someone on the line. Management supported all of our calls good or bad. If you get a complaint, it isn't the end of the world, but a learning opportunity to learn and move on not doing it again. I loved my job, yes it can become somewhat  more... redundant at times, but practice makes perfect. Everything is an opportunity to learn from good or bad. Hardest part of the job for me is being too hard on myself about missing something or listening to a angry veteran for over a half hour. I could not for the life of me get him off the phone, until he said his piece. Knowing what you just heard it is a helpless feeling that you cannot do anything but just let them vent. Once that is over,there is an opportunity to brighten his day in some way it just depends on the right way to say something encouraging just knowing you do not want to set him/her off. I was very proud to tell people I work for Time Communications. Once i was able to work from home. I thought that was the best idea ever!  less
Pros
Work at home, I love my home, it is a quiet home. No kids, no grandkids, Just myself and my Boyfriend.
Cons
High insurance rates, high deductible. No prescription drug coverage
Productive, enjoyable environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Perham, MNOctober 15, 2015
Enjoyed being able to talk with people all over the world. Was able to grow in the company. Supportive management and co-workers.
Pros
Was an interesting job.
Cons
Had to work from home.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNJune 1, 2015
Time communications was a fun exciting company that keeps you on your feet. There is always something to do within your shift keeping you busy. It is a wonderful company to build customer service skills within.
Pros
Customer service skill building, working with all types of people and companies.
Cons
No chances to move up within the company. low pay.
Convenient, real work from home job
Customer Service Rep/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  HomeMarch 26, 2012
Offers a chance to work from home and some good phone experience, pays pretty well if you can advance which is pretty easily done, overworked, calls waiting on your screen at all times, variety of calls can make the job less boring and more fun
Pros
opportunites to advance, work at home convenience
Cons
slammed with calls all the time, work holidays, under appreciation
phishing scams
phishing scams (Former Employee) –  phishing scams mnMay 3, 2015
This is just an add to get your ID they never hire anyone to work for them and they sell to companies. There is no company to hire you.
Pros
Cons
scam
na
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNApril 6, 2015
answering customer calls, customer service, overall employee satisifaction.

very well developed staff team that helps get more done with less people.
Productive and Fun Place to work with Great people!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Minnesota, Tennessee, Wisconsin, OreganApril 14, 2012
You answer calls and talk to several different kinds of people all day long. You learn a lot on how to place orders and take a proper message. I love working with the whole staff. Everyone is really nice.
Great Comapny if your looking to advance
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNJune 11, 2014
Great company if you are looking to advance within the comapny.

Time Communications Reviews by Location