Time Warner Cable
2,388 reviews

Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews

Good Benefits. Very stressful work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Flushing, NYJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, satisfied customers, good friends
Cons: Lack of resources, poor IT infrastructure, elimination of certain benefits
A typical day at work consisted of answering 45-55 calls on average. In answering these calls I learned how to be very patient in dealing with very irate customers. My co-workers and I tried to make the best of a very stressful job.
The hardest part of the job was not always been able to assist customers with their issues as sometimes the resolution, or lack of one, was beyond my control.
The most enjoyable part of the job was those times when I was able to resolve a customer's issue to their satisfaction.
Dispatcher
Technology/Quota Coordinator (Current Employee), West Columbia, SCJuly 1, 2015
You will be in contact with Technicians all day. You can help them make it through the day when they are having a tough day. Helping them fix their problems you can keep them moving.
A good job experience
Installations Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 1, 2015
A Good Job to have I learned a lot at this company. A day at work was very physically demanding with many deadlines to meet. It required good planning because you will be alone and the work orders must be completed by end of shift.
Not at all a long lasting job
Call Center Rep / Research Lead (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 1, 2015
I was there for almost 5 years which was considered a veteran there. People are fired and quit everyday there. TWC is always training new people due to the turn around. The supervisors are the worst a customer asks for a supervisor and they refuse to talk to the customer and ask you to lie you to them. Oh and they love to rip off there customer's. Not a honest place to work.
Desktop Support Professional
IT Help Desk Specialist/ RETENTION (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2015
Customer Service is priority dealing with live troubleshooting for cable, High speed internet, and digital phone services. I personally gained tremendous patience with my skills and common courtesy techniques to resolve problems. Highly recommended.
Good Temporary Job with benefits...
Customer Service and Sales Agent (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHJune 30, 2015
Good Temporary Job with benefits...And good pay.
You must be a people person to survive this position long term,AND consistently be a great sales person. High monthly sales is the hardest challenge for most, especially because it is a must per mgt. FYI...customer's with already failing services/repeat service issues are very reluctant to purchase more.
Customer Care Support (Current Employee), North CarolinaJune 30, 2015
A wonderful place to work. Management and Staff take the time to speak with you and make sure that you have all the needed essentials to develop your craft.
Lots of great people, diverse, good benefits
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 30, 2015
A lot of great people that have been with company for a long time, good benefits with discounted cable and company matched 401K. Diverse workforce
Company is great, position is not so desirable
Tier Three Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 29, 2015
Great benefits, great environment, the position itself is kind of stressful. Not necessarily the greatest position for somebody who is an introvert, or has difficulty in situations where there is a lot of pressure from an outside source.
Productive fun
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 29, 2015
Fun ever changing earning potential is limitless friendly people keeping up with the quotas great giveaways unlimited overtime and opportunity for growth,
Fun at break time
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Garfield Hts, OHJune 29, 2015
Fast past, call center I've learned management doesn't care. Angry customers. The only thing that matters is selling services many people may not need.
commission driven workplace
customer service professional (Former Employee), greensboro, ncJune 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: work schedule
working with customers regarding technical service issue regarding cable, phone and internet service.
explain billing accept payments,
I enjoyed the commission, fitness center, and my team mates.
It was always an rewarding experience when your are able to solve customer problems
Time Warner was a great place for me to start my career
Customer Service/Business Operations supervisor (Former Employee), Chatsworth, CaJune 29, 2015
Pros: Great people to work with and advance oppurtunities
Cons: Sometimes due to competion, we would have inferior products
I began my career in the cable industry years ago. Do to the advancement opportunities, I was able to promote to a management position. I have no regrets, I would recommend to others. I learned that if you have and and display a great work ethic, others will notice and value you as an employee.
ddccc
Inbound Sales (Current Employee), akron ohioJune 28, 2015
noce place to work , nice people, terrible hours , not willing to work woth you. could have been a little more training then what is provided.
Comfortable Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Rotterdam, NYJune 28, 2015
I was very comfortable working this job. The people were all extremely helpful and the work itself was very gratifying knowing that I could help out customers with their problems.
NA
Field Installation Technician (Former Employee), TexasJune 28, 2015
there is nothing to review. Hard work in hard conditions. no co-worker cooperation. had to use my own truck was hard on that. good pay though!
Manager Life at TWC
Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Herndon, VAJune 27, 2015
Pros: Good working environment
Cons: Lack of leadership at the executive levels. Lack of direction due to merger buyouts etc.
I started here in 2010 and built myself around a need. This company did not have a functioning Incident Management Process. My success here catapulted me into Analyst and Supervisor roles and eventually into a Manager of people role.
Busy work days with little to no managerial support
Service Technician (Former Employee), Greenfield,WIJune 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent Benefits
Cons: No lunches, No manager/supervisor support or communication within a timely manner
A typical work day involved a hectic schedule which needed the immediate attention of a supervisor to help with routing issues, customer support issues or dispatch support. The big issue is that the supervisor was never where he was supposed to be and you had to make your schedule work. So I did just that and kept a positive outlook on the days work schedule. I did what I could in what time I had and managed my time accordingly to the area I was working in. One day I would work the whole city of Greenfield, the next day I'd be in Pewaukee, Delafield, Eagle and further out. There was never a quiet schedule or day while working for Time Warner.
A productive place to work
CSR/Technical Dispatch Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: Awesome benifits and perks
Cons: Short Breakes
This company was a great opportunity for me at the time and I hated that I had to leave. however that's Corporate America, you never know your job security.
Allow the bragging to begin!
Escalation Lead Analysis (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 26, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with customers and peers. Contrary to the position title, embracing the challenges as opportunities were the best part. One major skill set learned is patience. Allow the bragging to begin, at the start of this job, patience was a goal to learn. Welcoming all forms of suggestions and advise and thanks to my peers for their encouragement, patience is one major strong trait I have to bring to the table.

1 2 3 4 5

About Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. – Read more

Time Warner Cable Salaries

Technical Support
$31,000 per year

Time Warner Cable Photos

Training hard!
One of our amazing Field Techs getting ready for his day.
On my way to the next job site.