Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews

Solid and Progressive Company
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 28, 2015
Time Warner Cable remains to be on the cutting edge of technology. Great company for career advancement in all fields. Professional development is highly recommended and promoted.
Average day at work.
Field Technician-CLI Inspector (Current Employee), Bellflower, CAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Early hours, stress free, the trust from management.
Cons: Very little overtime, no advancement, no raises.
I'm currently a CLI Inspector and my daily duties are driving 80-120 miles per day looking for cables that are hanging or have been cut to report to be removed. At the end of the week, create a report of all the violations to be submitted for removal or replacement.
Stressful environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Free cable and internet
Cons: QA cherry picks your calls and always grades you on the bad ones; no Union
Time warner cable has a bad reputation when it comes to customer service so when people call they are already expecting bad service. Even if you go out of your way for them, most customers still have a misplaced sense of entitlement. They expect their services to be on 24/7 without fail with the best picture quality and the fastest download speeds. It's a thankless job, at least in El Paso, TX. The management, for the most part, is lazy and they are never around when a customer requests to speak with one. HR is a total mess don't try to ask about your benefits because no one in the HR department has a clue.
great benefits, thats about all
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 27, 2015
Pros: free cable
Cons: management
at this job if you are not a person that works inside a building you pretty much don't exist. management is ok. The benefits they offer are one is the best thing they offer
Productive and fun work place
Inbound Sales Rep (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Incentive's, appreciate their employees, positive environment, more that I could list
Cons: none
Love the company, always appreciate their employees, very positive environment, excellent management. Anytime you feel like going to work earlier than usual and on your off day that is a plus. Proud to say I have a job that I love. Co-worker are mature, the day is full of excitement, customers are happy, I enjoy every aspect of the job, best part of the job is the incentives
great place to work
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 26, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: company reputation
best job ever. free food career advancement opportunity with alot of growth. Free cable phone and highspeed internet after 90 days.
Open work environment, Could work as many hours as you wanted, hours were not to restrictive, could make as much money as you wanted.
Direct Sales Representative (Former Employee), Akron, OHAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Gas cards, talking to public, Work from home, Open office environment.
Cons: Making sales quota at times difficult, Door to door sales not always a good encounter, Customers would call me as main point of contact instead of customer service.
I would usually go to the office first. Get on company computer system to get information on what potential and existing customers had for entertainment services. Do paperwork for sales made the previous day. Then I would either go to work area to contact customers to negotiate a sale or upgrade service. Because I was a special project rep, I also had contacts for customers outside of Akron area. I would travel to Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown and various parts of the Ohio area. On regular occasions the first year I installed tv equipment.
Good management
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 26, 2015
Good place to work. Good management and training. opportunities for career advancement. Great employees and perks and incentives.
Metrics driven with high rate of employee turnover...
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Everything else...
Numbers are everything and when it comes right down to it the bottom line is all that matters. Gestapo like management techniques and heavy handed with discipline. They use you for all you're worth and then jump at the first opportunity to let you go. Unless of course, you're in the inner circle...
This job was my life and a great growth for me
Operations/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: The awesome memories
Cons: AOL & TWC merged and I was laid off
I spent 23 years with TWC and began as a front line warehouse worker and worked my way to an upper management job. TWC saw potential in me and supported me and my ambition to develop my skills, gain more knowledge and grow with their Company. They are and were some of my best memories and I worked with some of the greatest workers, associates, subordinates and management team that made me proud to be a part of such greatness. I would not be where I ma today with all of my experience and knowledge if it wasn't for TWC and the fat that I am so humble and approachable as a manager I owe to their amazing training and the way they treat their people, with respect...
n/a
Customer Service (Current Employee), Middletown, NYAugust 25, 2015
not the best work experience. very unorganized. the doctor is not very friendly. advancement does not work go based off of your work place ethic. very click-ish atmosphere.
Many icentives, fitness room, game room
Customer Service Representative-Technical2 (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 25, 2015
Pros: incentives
Cons: scorecard
They have great benefits. They have great incentives. They care about your well being. They have opportunities for advancement.
A typical day at work
Customer Service/ Sales Rep (Former Employee), columbus ohioAugust 24, 2015
All time is spent on the phone up-selling all products to customers. Best part of the job was the bonuses. Worst part was during training I was told to lie to the customers in order to increase production sell.
Coworkers
Level 3 Technical Support (Former Employee), Middletown, NYAugust 22, 2015
Pros: compensation, lunch hour, 4 day week, co-workers
Cons: jobs have been outsourced
My co-workers were top notch and i enjoyed working with them. There is a team spirit and level 3 techs are helpful to each other. Great company.
Great company to work for.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2015
Friendly environment and worked with a great group of people. Company was very organized and met some nice people. Nice high rise in sunny Charlotte, NC.
Excitiing place to working, it was exciting to work for one of the first providers of VOIP
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 21, 2015
Pros: I enjoyed being part of an innovative company
Cons: I often had to use referbished equipment in a customers home.
Review, respond and corrected potential problems to video, wireless high-speed data and telephone services at residential homes
Replace phone wiring and repaired data network, including CAT5 cables also twisted pairs
Maintained installation standards while organizing residential coaxial cable
Provided accurate product and service upgrade information to customers
Performed various plant maintenance within the organization
Performed personal computer hardware and software configuration, isolating defective premise equipment, also used company vehicle
Planned and paced work to meet daily, weekly, project, and team-related productivity goals
Abided by all company safety guidelines and procedures
great work environment
Customer service (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 21, 2015
Fast work environment, non stop work, great management, a lot of job advancement opportunities, benefits and pay make it worth while
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN
INBOUND SALES (Current Employee), GARNER NCAugust 21, 2015
CUSTOMER SERVICE, OPEN/CLOSING PAPERWORK, RUNNING REGISTAR, ADMINSTERING MEDICATION TO ANIMALS , GENERAL MAINTENCE/ HOUSEKEEPING FOR ANIMALS
Fast paced high stress call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Free cable, mid shift.
Cons: high stress customers.
I typically start my day with a good amount of billing related calls. After my lunch hour the calls continue with billing related issues and payments, By 5pm the majority of calls are based around trouble shooting TV issues. Overall the environment is well rounded with intelligent help available when needed.

I work with a talented, creative management staff.
not a fun place get out while you can
Customer Service (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 20, 2015
Pros: free cable
Cons: management
horrible horrible place, you have a diff supervisor every month, rules are never consistent. Minimum assistance from senior members most of the time. Especially the cocky ones who have no clue on what they are doing.