Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,495 reviews matching the search
N/a
Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 26, 2016
One of the best jobs to have because you meet new people every day and its a very independent job to have. Plus the benefits were great. From free cable to the medical...
It's a Decent Place
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 26, 2016
As long as you have great management, you will be fine. If the management only cares about themselves, your time at TWC will be short.The compensation is excellent, along with the benefits. Most of the people you work with are nice and caring.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Co-Workers
Cons
Management, Management, and Management
good place to work
National Traffic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 25, 2016
good company to work for, good benefits, Company is going throw a transition. Hopefully will stay the same. it is hard to get in. since they hire temps.
Productive Internship
Summer Editorial Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2016
Working with NY1 News was a great internship opportunity, I was able to learn my way around the city and assist in all things News from going out straight to the scenes to collect information, developing video and commentary for live air News.
Ever changing
SR. DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 24, 2016
Since 2000 this company has been in a constant state of flux first regionalizing then centralizing then moving to Charter. Once this settles down should be a better situation.
A good company with great benefits.
Advanced Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHAugust 24, 2016
Time Warner Cable has some fantastic people working for it, the environment is typically fun and enjoyable. They are quick to adopt new technology and implementation is fairy smooth with few if any issues. As with any company, management can be a delight or a nightmare depending on whom your under. Mostly, they tend to micromanage a little too much and have issues trusting their agents to do their job in the most effective manner. Overall a good company to work for with fantastic benefits and competitive pay.
not very fun
FIELD TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  College Point, NYAugust 23, 2016
a typical day at work can be very stressful. sometimes dispatchers are hard to communicate with, most of the foreman are hard to reach when needed. the job has a lot of headaches no one should have to deal with but nevertheless the experience has grown my knowledge
Pros
the monthly performance incentives
Cons
no place for advancement
Decend work for the youth
Technician (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYAugust 23, 2016
Best for youth who want to stay in one place. Wages are very low for field technican. Not a environment for growth. Anyone apply can gain some knowledge of IT.
Time Warner Cable
Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 23, 2016
Time Warner Cable was a great place to work. I worked with a good group of people, which made each day a pleasure. I considered us a good team. I did have great compensation and I felt appreciated.
Pros
Compensation and benefits. Professionals but with a sense of humor.
Cons
Distance to work and drive in bad weather.
Great work environmet
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the Job is the costumer experience and knowing that i am making a difference. The culture at TWC is great and I am pleased to work with some amazing coworkers.
Pros
free lunches, Christmas party, flexible with hours when in school
Cons
commute
Another day to be able to meet new family and friends
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 23, 2016
I enjoy working in an environment knowing when I wake up in the morning that I am going to have the opportunity to help someone that's in need as if they are my family, I enjoy every moment of this opportunity.
Pros
Helping
Cons
Schduling appointment times.
N/a
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2016
I dont really have much to say due to working for a 3rd party company this job was not the real time warner.. so i cant give a review on a 3rd party company because im sure the real time warner is not ran like the one I worked at
stable work enviroment
Senior Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 22, 2016
4 years in the field. job is very stressful but satisfying. management is constantly taking new approaches, some work well other not so much.
Retention Coordinator
Retention Coordinator (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CAAugust 22, 2016
Provided support to 62 retail stores in the west, focusing on reducing the number of disconnects and driving performance improvement in sales metrics. Trained new employees on a training that I helped edit and develop
Fun and Diverse Place too work with many incentives
Customer Solutions Retention/Sales Rep/Lead (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 22, 2016
A typical day at work come in on time every day ready too work and take your first call as soon as your shift begins. Retaining customers can be a bit much at times. That is why it was always important too sit down with my supervisor for weekly coaching just too get extra tips, and help me get stronger and better at doing my job.
Good company good benefits
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 22, 2016
needs to focus on core business, too many products in already very competitive areas. benefits package is outstanding though.
Great work place
Help desk Lead (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYAugust 22, 2016
Great work place with great benefits It is a lot of work but well worth the reward to assist customers in there time of need
Time Warner cable rocks
Commercial TOC analyst (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 22, 2016
Time Warner Cable is a fun company to work for they have allowed me the opportunity to learn so much about the different fields within the company. I really appreciate working for this company.
Good company but low pay
Traffic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 21, 2016
Time Warner Cable is a good company. The pay is low but they have very good benefits with many free services and discounts provided to employees. Unfortunately, the company merged with another which will take over the company with another name, so the TWC of old will soon be gone.
Pros
Family, low turnover, good benefits.
Cons
Some micro-management, low pay.
Fun to work in environment
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2016
Get company to work for. It was a pleasure working there. I really enjoyed my time there. People around were nice and helpful.