Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,352 reviews matching the search
Lots of Incentives, Special Lunches and great Training.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 28, 2016
A very busy day but was worth it. Worked around and for a wonderful group of Co-workers, Managers, and Customers. I learned how trouble to be able to help the Elderly on a regular basis. I took the time to actually here the concerns and needs of the customers in order that I made their needs and enjoyed hearing a customer say to me that I am Angel or I am a Miracle, and participate in friendly competition. I really enjoyed working for Time Warner Cable, we were a family.
Company perks and training
Eng (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 28, 2016
Pretty good company where one can raise up when applied learning is made. Techs start at of classes as a T2 now and that is a service tech to begin.
Pros
Company vehicle and their gas
Cons
work conditions poor at times
Field Technician II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 27, 2016
I loved the 4 days on and 3 days off schedule. The work was enjoyable and the management is great. Hardest part of the job is the attics in the summer but I loved working there.
Pros
Free cable, 3 days off, good vacation pay
Great Place to Work
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 27, 2016
One of the best places to work. Love the job, the people and the company really values their employees!!! I've worked at TWC for 5 years and wouldn't trade working for another company.

All the people I work with are great and the atmosphere is good.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
working at night was very interesting having to make decisions on my own for the benifit of the customers needs and comply with company giudlines
Maintenace Technician (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJune 26, 2016
I have directed others to time warner cable and some are still employed, no guarantee your job is safe even after many years of employment
Productive and fun place to work.
Dispatcher - Route Handler for Tech Ops (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJune 26, 2016
It was a great place to work, I learned many aspects from dispatching to working in many different positions within the company, co-workers were the best!
Pros
Many staggering breaks and 1 hour lunch, with many vending machines, Often food brought in by management on a daily basis.
Cons
no cons
Time Warner Cable
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 25, 2016
Great benefits but like any call center the work is hard because cable services are a luxury item. If you are an experienced sales person then this is not the position for you because they molly coddle you, play loud music and withhold your stats,
Pros
great benefits
Cons
cant choose your shift or trade
Exciting Product Development Team in Mega-Corporation
Sr. Manager of Sales Development (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 24, 2016
These past five years in product development have been some of the most exciting in my career. Enhanced by a fantastic and lean team, the challenge of launching partnerships and products in a multi-billion dollar organization has been a true highlight.
fun atmosphere
Post and Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 24, 2016
Very fun place to work. I am in charge of over seeing the cleaning crew at night .I make sure the building is ready for the next event . I employee over 80 people . We are a seasonal job.
Good work environment with good support and great benefits.
NOC Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 24, 2016
I have enjoyed this job. I have learned the inner workings of network devices. I have great co-workers and leadership. The hours are long and sometimes the work has its tedium but I have learned a great deal.
Senior Commission Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 24, 2016
I have been with TWC/Charter for 10 years and it has been a great place to work. My department treats me well and the company culture affords many opportunities such as paid volunteer hours.
Constantly on the go.
Direct Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJune 22, 2016
A typical day is checking emails and planning where you will go and knock your addresses for the day. Sell customers cable, internet, phone, and security systems. I see co-workers once a week at meetings. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people everyday it can also be the hardest because you never know who is behind the door.
Pros
benefits and potential for high commissions
Cons
limited marketing materials
Great workplace to network with many peolpe
Tech Ops Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2016
This is a great job leading to a career where you will repeatedly bump into the same people across companies. Many Time Warner employees come from other cable providers. Good place to stay if you have no plans on advancing to a higher level. The progression system is nearly impossible to accomplish and the base pay is very minimal for such a massive expected workload.
Pros
Tips, freedom, great perks including discounts on almost everything.
Cons
Difficult scheduling.
TWC (Things Will Change)
Concierge Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NY 10034June 21, 2016
Management is given suggestions but never can act on them. We can't offer the customers a better offer than the competitors. A lot of turn-around and changes all the time hence the nickname in the subject. It feels as if there is no stability, structure, or promise in this company. There is always a contradiction.
Pros
Free cable, 401k, benefits
Cons
micro-managing, not being able to give customers a better offer than the competition
Relaxed environment for high stress job.
Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 21, 2016
Overall work environment is very pleasant , pay is great and health benefits were good. Typical day could be very stressful as you wear many hats in retention. The changing or rotating of supervisors happens on average about every 3 months and found out the sups can keep the big money makers and trade off the rest. Not that I was bringing in peanuts they just like to keep the long time employees on their teams.
Pros
Mounted TV's with cable and music
Cons
Change supervisors too much
Nice people
Project Manager and Estimator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 21, 2016
Excellent People in telecommunications , the salary was well below industry. moreover to many clicks internally that held up progress, TWC is finally Charter and no room for I hope the culture stays the same.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
Poor Communications
Love solving customer problems
Senior Service Technician, Mentor (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 21, 2016
There is something about fixing problems that no one else can fix that somehow makes this job rewarding to me.
Pros
Not a desk job
Cons
To much un-needed work to do in a day.
Weekends and nights available to work and open 24 hours of the days
Inbound Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2016
Great place to work with a chance to upsell and create more money for yourself. They had overnight shifts and weekend shifts. Very flexible schedule and shift bids based of seniority.
Pros
Nights and weekends available
Cons
Less pay
Great place for benefits and work/life balance.
Senior Manager Business Development (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 20, 2016
Annual goals driven by all management.
We did a great job to change the perception of Time Warner Cable.
I was part of building out the largest public WiFi network.
Great Benefits
Account Executive/DSR (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJune 18, 2016
Over all great company. Change is coming with Charter so not really worth the time to talk about TWC. Great benefits, lot of time off. Free services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time Warner Cable. Our community is ready to answer.