Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,435 reviews matching the search
Lots of memories
Foreman (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2016
I met so many good people in Time Warner Cable. From customers to colleagues. So many opportunities was given to me to learn and progress. I took advantage of it all and am very grateful.
Pros
Learn a lot here
Cons
Too many bosses without knowledge of cable system
Good Position
Dispatcher 3 (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 28, 2016
I was a Dispatcher 3, this is a great company to work for with lots of room for advancement. I enjoyed my coworkers and the bonuses as well.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
Can get stressful at time, but the day flies by. Management needs more training
Overall
Inside Sales Retention (Call Center) (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 28, 2016
Pretty basic call center environment dealing with irate customers with request of reducing services, transferring service, or totally disconnecting service I have learned to be more personable with customer learning why they are requesting what they are requesting and learning to make sense of whatever that it is that i suggest to the customer management was very tight knit gave you every tool you will need to become successful co workers were very friendly most enjoyable part was you know just overall being successful at what was taught to you.
Great Place to make money and excellent benefits, but is a very difficult job to handle for a long period of time, as it cuts into your personal time
Retail Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJuly 28, 2016
There are many great jobs at Time Warner Cable, and many different departments available to choose from. Time Warner has excellent benefits, and a good commission's plan as well, if you are a motivated salesperson. However, working at the front counter in the location I was in, is a non stop fast pace hectic experience. It is very unorganized, and the turnover rate is very high, so we were hardly ever able to be fully staffed, which was challenging. This also led to long wait times for customers coming in, which had to be made up for by the excellent customer service given at the front counter. If you can handle this job for an extended period of time, you can handle anything!
Great Company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2016
Great place to work. Great co workers. There are opportunities to grow and learn. Not sure how things will go with Charter buy out.
Productive, Fun and Lots of Incentives
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2016
I enjoyed working at Time Warner Cable.The work environment was very fast paced. The all around atmosphere was great, but employee moral has been on a steep decline from the almost merger with Com-cast in 2015 to the now merger with Charter.

Great experience beforehand and learned a great deal overall.
productive workplace
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2016
Friendly environment, productive workplace, great Co workers. Management was above average. Career advancement was limited.
Very inconsistent
Payment services (Current Employee) –  ConvergentJuly 26, 2016
They base your pay off call quality but all Sup's tell you different things on how to pass call quality. Rules change up every week and most times without notification but will be quick to write you up. The bonus is great but like I said if you breath too hard on the phone you get points taken off your pay. They try and force you to do overtime and they you get in trouble for transferring calls to right the right dept even though customers choose a specific dept to speak with and the hourly pay is so not worth the stress!!!
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Pretty much everything but the bonuses
Challenging projects
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 26, 2016
Professional co-workers and technical teams.
Balanced work load.
Enjoyable working environnement.
Targets usually very hard to meet and requires a lot of working hours but over all at the end very satisfying when the results are there!
Pros
Perdiums are good
Cons
Healthcare
Not what I thought it would be
Level 1 Tech Support / Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJuly 25, 2016
On a typical day I provided tech support to customers and techs in the field as well as customer service and account information. During my time there I really learned how to deal with difficult customers and situations due to the nature and atmosphere of the job. In my opinion the management definitely left something to be desired......they were either micro-managing unnecessarily or unable to manage or provide answers to questions to the people that were on their team. I didn't have any problems with the co-workers. The hardest or should I say the most frustrating part of the job to me was achieving the advancement that I was looking for. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being able to share the knowledge and experience that I'd gained during my tenure with the company to assist co-workers and customers in resolving their technical and account issues.
Pros
Discounted services
Cons
Unable to advance
Dispatcher 4 (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2016
I started as a dispatcher for TWC back in november of 2015. The career progression is great. As long as you apply yourself and show your sup that you are pushing as hard as you can. Your progression will follow. I've gone from 13.00 to 18.00 in less that a year. So if you can dedicate yourself, then the rewards will follow.
Pros
VERY active teamwork. Not working in the heat.
Cons
VERY heavy call volume at times.
Entertaining environment
Inside Sales-Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 22, 2016
Training is hands on so you learn a lot if you apply yourself. Work closely with your sales coaches and learn the products.
Pros
Can earn extra prizes for sales days
Cons
Being yelled at by customers all day
Love the job not the department
Payment services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2016
I'll start by saying 2 years of hard work and effort gone down the drain! Turned in my resignation and not one manager or supervisor even questioned why. My mind was made up but I atleast wanted to say why. The management in this department was so unprofessional that all I got was thanks enjoy your life in those exact words. The manager had snuck out the door said nothing to me for two weeks. I finished my shift and left. That's how TWC thanks you for coming to work!
Benefits
Cons
Managers play favorites and are unprofessional
Productive Fun working place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2016
Was a good experience for customer service
Was a nice Environment to be in
Learned a lot of customer care skills
Enjoyed working with my coworkers
n/a
Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 21, 2016
Does not invest in employees i have worked here over 3 years on phones with the highest degree and yet every position applied to i have not been approves for. So if your looking to grow within your profession you may want to reconsider but great job for customer service and several other potions.
Great modern office and technology
Account Executive/Sales (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 21, 2016
A good place to work in media sales. Good training and lots of good products to sell for TV and Digital. Great downtown setting and staff.
Good Company
SALES MANAGER/SALES TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2016
A lot of good talent, would like to have seen career pathing more from this company. Work life balance could be better, the company is under new management which seems to be a step in the right direction.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Career Advancement
It's ok
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 20, 2016
My teammates are really nice people, but after charter merger everything begin to go downhill. My project got cut so I have to find another job...
was there for my family
Broadband Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 19, 2016
I saw some flaws in the company but it's not my way to bad mouth a company that can't defend themselves in front of me. I won't ever apply for this company ever again.
I loved working for TWC
Technical agent (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCJuly 19, 2016
The company as a whole was great. Great benefits and employees, the hours were there and the growth opportunity as well but the commissions sales base part was a little excessive
Pros
Benefits insurance cable
Cons
Commision sales