Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews

Found 3,570 reviews matching the search
Review
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Indio, CASeptember 24, 2016
Good. But sometimes to worried about numbers. Employees need not always met but overall a good company to work for good benefits good pay needs to look out for employees when having trouble and assist them
Career worthy (with some tweaks)
Field Technician 2 (Current Employee) –  OhioSeptember 24, 2016
I love working for Time Warner. It has great benefits and amazing insurance. Where it could use improvement is the communication. New rules and regulations spring up everyday, and field techs are always last to know. Management, well, I will let whomever applies to figure that out for themselves.
Pros
Free cable and wonderful insurance.
Cons
See review above
Excellent benefit, bonus program and opportunity for advancement
Customer Service CSR (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 23, 2016
High volume call center tech support environment. Continual (mostly) self motivated learning on new product that may be encountered in customer homes that they purchased 3rd party. Most enjoyable part being successfully solving both simpler and more complex customer concerns.
Pros
Great benefits, office facility benefits great.
Cons
Challenging internal support.
Nice place
Inbound Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 23, 2016
I've only worked there for a few months but it's a really fun work environment. the managers are really nice and coworkers are all friendly
It Depends on the department
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYSeptember 23, 2016
The atmosphere depends on the department. Some can be great and some can be quite unbearable. I spent my time in the call center and it was unpleasant. It was numbers driven and not conducive to a happy place. The ambulance has made more than one trip to that location. The company's got a new face , Spectrum. so maybe it has gotten better.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Numbers can make or break you and are sometimes counterintuitive
productivity was great
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CASeptember 22, 2016
I enjoyed working for Time Warner cable. They had room for you to grow there. They constantly were growing in numbers. They taught us never get too comfortable because things change all the time. They had lots of team and individual incentives for us. I was very excited about working there.
Pros
No free lunches were given out .
Cons
We always had 15 minute breaks all throughout our shift.
Avoid at all costs
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCSeptember 22, 2016
Unrealistic metrics and no support to meet them. Terrible management and an IVR that routes all calls to sales no matter what, and you are penalized if you don't sell on every call.
Pros
Cons
Treated like slaves, low pay, impossible metrics
Great Job with Great Benefits - Pre Merger
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 22, 2016
I've loved working for TWC for 15+ years now and loved the greater majority of it. My management team has been supportive and made excellent mentors. The benefits were outstanding, and who doesn't like getting cable and internet for free?
Pros
Management, Benefits, Vacation, Mentoring
Cons
Review Pre-Merger, the culture and benefits aren't as good anymore.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 22, 2016
Like the majority of businesses, they expect you to smile and to have a positive attitude at all times. Great benefits. Nice people. Dress to impress in business attire. You will do well in here if you focus on your work, be always in time and adhere to your work schedule.
ok
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 21, 2016
ales\Customer Service\Rentention Lead(SME)
Answered incoming calls and making outbound calls
Resolve issues with customers and team
Providing customer support and follow-up with installs
Completes customer orders and weekly sales activity reports
Attend all sales training meetings ( huddles)
Installs, explains, and educates customers in upgrade situations
Pros
good money
Cons
bad managment
Great Experience
SALES MANAGER - NATIONAL ACCOUNTS WEST REGION (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2016
I had a great experience working for legacy Time Warner Cable and would welcome the opportunity to work for them again. I wish them all the best as Charter Spectrum
Pros
Great benefits and Pay for Sales
Cons
Had to work non productive holidays for Business Sales
Great employee atomosphere
Retention Specialist/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCSeptember 21, 2016
Everyday was a great day here the managers really encourage the team members to do your absolute best. The incentives was great and made you want to start and finish strong !
Twcbc
Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CASeptember 21, 2016
During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my own sales bucket . I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the promotional materials.
Pros
Great Hours, Manage own workload, Short drive to location
Cons
Low Pay -
not much
Retail Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 20, 2016
Well I guess I do not have much to say, because time warner cable, has been sold to Charter. In the reail store, Raleigh market. The seem to hire within, only people that are fake, or brown noses.
Leadership
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 19, 2016
And this particular job actually helped mold me into becoming a leader as well I assisted with training new employees with learning how to work the system as well as to handle escalated calls which provided in the best customer experience
Love my job
Sales Program Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Seneca, NYSeptember 19, 2016
I loved working for Time Warner Cable. However, we were recently acquired by Charter Communications and my future is very much up in the air.
Fun place to work
Tier III Technical Support (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHSeptember 19, 2016
TWC is a great place to work, fostering employees growth and offering training and coaching when needed. The staff are also very friendly.
Pros
Management invests in team outings to show appreciation
Cons
majority of shifts are 2nd and 3rd shifts
Absolutely amazing place to work!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 19, 2016
Time Warner is a great environment to work in everyday. The company really takes care of each employee and you feel at home every morning when you walk in.,
Great benefits
Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  Indio, CASeptember 18, 2016
Time Warner is a great company to work for if you just want to get "settled in for life: The free cable and internet compensation is worth everything. The medical/dental plans are the best. I loved my actual job in direct sales. However management was difficult at best. I quit after only a few months. The atmosphere was a little too controlling for me.
Pros
Free cable and internet
Cons
Management unorganized and overbearing
Time Warner Cable
Multi-unit Account Executive (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CASeptember 15, 2016
Long time employee. This company offers numerous fringe benefits. The compensation plan has been extremely lucrative. Offers retirement savings plan and complementary cable services.