Time Warner Cable
1,666 reviews

Time Warner Cable Employer Reviews

Great benefits, Horrible management!
Inbound Sales rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2014
Co workers are great as well as the befits provided.
You receive free cable, internet, and home phone!
Hardest part is taking call after call and meeting quotas.
Quotas are high standards but even average commission is okay.
This call center is a little more flexible then others outbound calls, hold times, etc. Lots of incentives.
good place to work
field tech (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2014
excellent place to work if you dont mind working long hours. pay is good, place for advancement
Don't waste your time
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: benefits, co workers
Cons: everything else
Nothing you do @ TWC will ever be good enough. Your stats are reflected upon how happy the customer is with the service you provided, constant outages, especially on fight nights!!! Customer's bills always messed up managers, less than helpful only concerned with their payouts or fav reps. They, Never point what you're doing right always point out the – more... negative .Training for 10 weeks the worst I've ever had! New classes start ever month. Why? because the job is a joke and the pay is awful for what you have to endure .high turnover treated like a number, not a valued employee. TWC, quick to write you up for any little thing and get you out! – less
Solid Company w/ great benefits
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch and snacks, benefits
Cons: inconsistent management and policies
Compensation and benefits plan are great. You do have to deal with a lot of upset customers but there are also plenty of customers who appreciate the help. Management and policies do change regularly but thats expected with a large company.
Productive hard working persistent and consistent
Sales Support Specialist/Coordinator (Former Employee), Laredo, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: there is opportunities for advancement
Cons: however most of the departments to advancement is not in laredo, the employee would have to relocate
i learned to work among a good size group and adjusted to changes with Managers and changes overall when there is restructure with the department.
Hard physical work
Fulfillment Technician 5 (Current Employee), Bellflower CA 90706July 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: supervisors on a power trip
the company is great to work for as long as you are a drone, but it is apparent that office politics runs the day to day operations
cleaned
Call Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 23, 2014
i cleaned some small businesses and mostly churchs alot of churchs
Many challenging service calls but co-workers and management were fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: monetary rewards and pizza night during new campaigns
Cons: irate customers who refused to listen, but eventually coming to an understanding of what contributed to their problem
A call center environment with challenging situations from customers and troubleshooting was probably the hardest, but co-workers kept the fun in the job.

Met up-selling goals frequently and the rewards were great.
There were many campaigns to assist one in upgrading services and meeting quotas.

Learned to listen more attentively in order to establish – more... first resolution troubleshooting calls. – less
Productive working environment with plenty opportunity.
Mass Operator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2014
Pros: technology, communication
Cons: proper training
My daily routine consistent of very strong communication skills multitasking and trouble shooting issues.
Time Warner Cable
Dispatch/Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Chillicothe, OHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: downsizing
A great work team and great insurance benefits. Unfortunately Time Warner chose to downsize much of their operational support team and my job was cut.
Professional Environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: low team morale due to constant changes in policy procedures
This company has great benefits, however if you work for this company be prepared for constant contradictory changes.
Vigorious Work Environment
Marketing Coordinator - Contractor (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great pay
Typically, my day would be busy throughout the day with program initiative commitments. However, I learned how to manage a major gift card program after the launch. And I enjoyed creating an analytical reporting system. My co-workers were a great group of professionals.
great work environment
Customer service/sales rep (Current Employee), Elmhurst, NYJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Great place to work great benefits and great leadership by management sometime there could be a heavy workload due to the high amount of customers
great place to work
Construction Technician/Coordinator (Current Employee), Portland TXJuly 21, 2014
no two days are alike, great benefits, room for advancement
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee WIJuly 21, 2014
Opportunity for growth. Great people to work with. Customer were fun I loved this job
Wonderful career growth atomosphere
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 21, 2014
Leadership were excellent mentors in teaching by example the creative ways to accelerate business growth.
misleading on conpensation
Call Center Supervisor ERC2 (Current Employee), Englewood, COJuly 19, 2014
Pros: decent pay, decent coworkers
Cons: extremely high attrition rate, people seem to only stay for a few months
I was very interested in the position and am not going to quit until I get a new position. unfortunately I applied and accepted the position of supervisor with the knowledge that they would offer tuition reimbursement as part of my compensation. they assured me they offered tuition reimbursement. However I found out later after I had accepted the position – more... that I don't qualify for tuition reimbursement until i worked there for at least 2 years. Most companies its a simple 6 months and you qualify. If I needed tuition reimbursement after I graduated from college that would be great but it serves me no purpose since it will not be retroactive.
In short they lied to me about my compensation, and so I am actively seeking out a different position elsewhere. – less
Challenging work environment
Warehouse Technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 19, 2014
Pros: free cable and great benefits
Cons: job security
There is always something new to be learned at Time Warner Cable.
Benefits were Great
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 19, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
Fast paced job. Always learning something new. Great working equipment. Great benefits.
Fast paced telephone customer service rep.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: laid off due to downsizing
Typical work week was Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00. I learned to solve customer issues over the phone, place work orders, change of service and troubleshooting. Coworkers were nice and friendly. Hardest part was troubleshooting. Enjoyable part was solving issues and making people happy with their service.

1 2 3 4 5

About Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. – Read more

Time Warner Cable Photos