Time Warner Cable
2,309 reviews

Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews

n/a
Installation Tech (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMay 19, 2015
I installed high speed internet, phone, and cable, I would run cable chord from outside the house at the the telephone pole to the back or side of the house or building. I would then run the line through the walls of the house to the desired location.
Summary
Senior Manager of Technical Operations (Former Employee), TNMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great benefit package
Cons: Cable plant not to specification.
Great experience! Subscriber driven as well as exceptional customer service. Thoroughly enjoyed the work atmosphere and was given a great opportunity to grow and promoted ahead of my peers. Would recommend Time Warner to any career seeker!
Ok Job
Installation Technician (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: working with electronics
Cons: crazy pressure to meet deadlines
Job was fun technical was but the pressure they put on there emplyees to meet deadlines is a little crazy. Pay is also low for the amount of work per day
Very laid back work enviroment.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Zanesville, OHMay 17, 2015
Very extensive training on-site, very good customer service on and off the phones. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers, they were all a very great group of people.
Very fast passed work place, metric driven employment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 17, 2015
a typical day at work is meetings and conference calls 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
co-works are great
management is keyed in on metrics, do not let them change for the worst.
Good experience
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 16, 2015
Pros: Cool staff
Cons: Pay not great hard to advance
Good experience. The jobs offers great benefits and peaceful work environment. One of the retail jobs I enjoyed working the most.
Good Place to work
Customer Service Associate, Tier (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 16, 2015
Pros: free lunches great pay great bonuses and rewards
Cons: not very good schedules
I emjoyed working there and talking to the customers. the pay is great but the schedule choices are not very good if you have little ones.
From a surface view presentation is good, but once inside very unethical
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMay 16, 2015
Pros: Team player environment
Cons: Constant Enforcement of Sales
The management presents themselves as people who care and people who will bend over backwards to help employees be successful; untruthful.
productive
Web/UI Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), cleveland ohioMay 14, 2015
Pros: Large compensation
Cons: alot of turnover with employees
I found the work environment a bit harder to wotk for but this company compensated its employees very well.
i worked in a urban environment and a office environment in the suburbs which was totally differnet.
looked forward to type work place
Contractor (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 13, 2015
Pros: worked at my own pace long as i met deadlines
Cons: machinery breaking down and keeping u from meeting daily requirements
Time Warner was a great wrk invironment i looked forward to my job everyday. i had the best co workers and employees that made my job easier. A typical work day consist on me carring out numerous jobs that has been contracted by my employer and to see that they got done on time and properly. ive learned on this job how to deal with ppl and different attitudes to accomplish my daily requirements,
Lots of stress, but great benefits!
Call Center Operator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and breakfast, from time to time.
Cons: Constantly changing matrix goals
This was my second call center job. I enjoyed working there. The other agents were nice - I've never seen so many well-behaved young people in one place!

Since we took incoming calls, every call was different. I found the hardest part of the job to be trying to balance the needs of the company with what the customer were trying to get out of the call.

The benefits were the best I've had, and I truly appreciated them. The training was good, though you can't prepare an agent for everything that they may encounter. It definitely helped that I can be flexible and respond appropriately to whatever comes my way.
workplace
Customer solution Representative (Current Employee), Culver City, CAMay 11, 2015
It is a great company to work for they focus on their employees and try to make sure when things are stressful they make the workplace fun so you enjoy coming to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPERSENTATIVE (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMay 11, 2015
Days can be busy but it's a call center environment, management was good. but advance is hard. you have to have tough skin to deal with the job because customers are rough
alright
Field Technician (Former Employee), Warren, OHMay 11, 2015
Pros: benifits
Cons: dispatch
its was alright to work there work day was hectic but manageable.
Co workers were alright to work with.
Management was lackadaisical but when things were needed to be done they got it done.
fun workplace
Customer Care/Tech Support (Former Employee), morrisville north carolinaMay 11, 2015
Pros: beautiful place and work area
Cons: short breaks
very productive and exciting environment. People were great to work with and the managers were excellent to be around. the overall environment was very engaging and team work was the best.
Enjoyed the work
Install/Repair Tech FT4 (Former Employee), Somerset KYMay 11, 2015
While working at Time Warner I was allowed to work independently but was also part of a team. I was responsible for keeping inventory and supplies in my work truck. I functioned as a lead tech where I handled training of new techs and special projects. I enjoyed meeting new people everyday and getting to work outside. There were some places that did not have the most sanitary conditions and that wasn't enjoyable.
Long Hours With No Breaks
Retention specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee wiMay 10, 2015
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Cons: Not Enough Breaks
The day starts off right away back to back calls with no time to even catch your breath Sales and retaining tactics were a must which i have there was also a lot of micro Management which was bad for the employees it would make them feel like they were not good enough instead of encouragement very consistent of the same thing everyday talk to customers help them in any way possible.
worked at tier 3 rep
tier 3 (Former Employee), florenceMay 10, 2015
Pros: decent supervisors, looks good on your resume
Cons: micromanagement, low pay, slow or non existant upwards mobility
You have to wait 6 months to get anywhere there and actually getting promoted is a feat in itself after that . They rely too much on point systems .The pay sucked. If you don't walk in the door for the job you actually want then its not worth working there at all .Filled with drama and unsavory characters but there are pockets of decent people and decent jobs ,just really do your research before applying.
amazing company to
Business Class Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee), Diamond Bar, CAMay 9, 2015
I have had the opportunity to work on both the residential and business side and there are nothing but amazing people that work for Time Warner

About Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. – Read more

Time Warner Cable Salaries

$47,000 per year
Technical Support
$30,000 per year

Time Warner Cable Photos

One of our amazing Field Techs getting ready for his day.
On my way to the next job site.
Maintenance and operation of TV Broadcast equipmen