Time Warner Cable Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,429 reviews matching the search
Laid back and loud workplace
Customer Service Rep/ Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 12, 2016
A typical day at work consists of alot of people chit chatting while customers are on hold for help and non professional. I've learned that in order to be taken serious you need to actually use the "open door policy" to tell your boss your there to stay. Management changes rules to make life easier for themselves or to better their pockets. A handful of employees will actually show up to take care of their job properly. The most enjoyable part of the job is to feel the satisfaction of making a customers' day by relating to them and giving great customer service.
Pros
Rewarded for hitting high numbers
Cons
Written up for not hitting numbers
Great place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY 12205July 12, 2016
I enjoyed working here despite the poor communication with the management in the company and constant policy updates. I am very competitive and thats what the company pushes, competitiveness with sales and performance.
Pros
2 breaks 1 hr lunch break, great benefits, constant prize giveaways
Cons
management communication
Productive company with advancement opportunites.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 12, 2016
Management here is open and approachable. They truly have an open door attitude. There is plenty of room for advancement if you want to and work hard for it. It is a fun working environment with incentives and rewards for hard work and performance. They offer PTO and Paid vacations as well as wonderful benefits and wellness opportunities. They also strive to have family activities and volunteer opportunities.
Pros
paid time off, shift swaps, recognition
Cons
long days, must work part of the weekend for most shifts
typical day
Retail Specialist (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHJuly 12, 2016
We all have our duties that we do each day. first person checks equipment, second person posts payments and the tird person does the closing. We wait on customers all day.
Productive fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2016
A busy work environment fast paste. Must know how to handle angry , rude customers. Management keeps you on your toes. Co-works are very friendly and great to work with. The most enjoyable part was being able to help the customer with their needs.
Pros
Co-workers are very friendly.
Cons
Schedule
TWC was a great company to work for.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJuly 12, 2016
TWC was a great company to work for. The positives were the stability of the job, the compensation, the benefits. The negatives were that the managers expected a lot and treated the customer reps as if were in high school again..
Time Warner Cable is a company that has a lot to offer.
Outbound Telesales Rep-Peer coach (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJuly 12, 2016
On a typical day of work you can always learn something new at Time Warner Cable. I have learned not only how to be a leader but also how to develop other employees into leaders as well. I enjoy coming to work and helping customers with there accounts and services.
good group of people
Direct sales representative (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OH 45415July 11, 2016
drove to Dayton from Sidney 3 times a week I learned how to listen to what customers wanted and needed and fit then with the best and most affordable for there needs all sales reps where very friendly the hardest part of then job is the hours and the cost of gas for the drive
Pros
friendly people
Cons
the drive and the hours
Unpleasant Work Enviroment
Tier 3 Advanced Repair Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2016
Coworkers extremely unhappy, and it's palpable. The call center is filled with angry yelling, slamming of desk objects.
Fun
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2016
it was a Calling Center so i was on the phone most of the time
i never had a really hard day
the co-worker was cool to work with but i stayed to myself most of the time
Postive Environment
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAJuly 11, 2016
I loved this job, it was a fast pace environment , the feed off of good energy. my co workers were very friendly and encouraging.
Pros
Quarterly Bonuses
Cons
Very Strict
Productive and Fun
Customer Retention & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 10, 2016
TWC is a really great company to work for on any given day there is always some type of incentive going on. There are always compliments being made public. TWC really values their customers as well as their employees. We're trained to give the customer our undivided attention and to display empathy with everyone while at the same time looking out for the best interest in the company.
Free Cable and internet is a plus
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJuly 10, 2016
Customer call in to cancel service due to promotion expire and bill would increase, my job was to keep customer bill the same on new to promo to raise bill in 3-6 months , never to discount customer rate.
Pros
free lunch some time
Cons
customer see new promo on tv everyday, and they always want new rate.
Great Company to work for
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 9, 2016
Great Company to work for, great benefits. Management was helpful and professional. Loved my co-workers, Best company I've ever worked for.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 9, 2016
the training was above standard and enjoyed it very much. they prepare you for the live calls by doing many mock calls and workshops. you are thrust into meeting new people and interacting with them from day one. I have made many friends from there that I stay in contact with yet today.Would love to work for them again.
Pros
lots of ways to win prizes like days off, electronic items, and tickets
Cons
bidding for shifts, sales criteria working overtime due to long calls
Fast pace and productive.
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 8, 2016
I enjoyed my time with this company. This job keeps you on your toes when the ever growing field of cable and technology. Management staff was always available to help.
Great company
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2016
Very exciting company to work for. Not only does it take care of it's customers and openly takes excellent care of it employees. Upper leadership is very in tune with employees and also very willing and able to help when needed. Excellent choice to work for.
Pros
Great leadership
Cons
Merger so the corporate location is closing down
Flexible and not micro managed
Sales Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2016
My typical day involves assisting the sales teams with developing solutions to meet our customers business needs. I get to manage my own day,
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Processes and Procedures
A fast paced and ever changing workplace.
CSP 3 Billing Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 8, 2016
A typical day at TWC was taking about 60-100 calls per day. I learned how to work under pressure and in difficult situations that sometimes required to go out of the scope of my job position. The management was strict but fair at some points. The one reason I decided to leave were due to the changing policies that were being implemented with the merger with Charter Communications. These policies were making it difficult to help customers in certain situations that were not uncommon. The hardest part of the job was having to explain to a customer, that because of a certain strict policy that was implemented, I was unable to help them. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to resolve an issue that had been on-going for a customer. Being able to help someone in need is truly gratifying.
Pros
Free cable services, metric incentives
Cons
Constant Metric increases, Some policies implemented, made it difficult to help customers.
Commercial Phone Provisioning
Business Class PAC Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 7, 2016
Currently working invalid rejects for commercial phone provisioning department. Enjoy working with my co-workers with great teamwork. Everything learned was on my own self-direction.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A